Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 414631 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #1800 on: August 10, 2013, 02:42:33 pm »

What's going on?
@RangerCado is thankful that his characters are female.
I'm thankful that the male characters I have don't have a fixation on genital size.
Everyone else is discussing their character's discussion about genital size. Which thus implicitly involves wolf erections. Again.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 10, 2013, 02:43:06 pm »

And we're in the armory preparing for a field trip sight seeing mission.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 10, 2013, 02:55:04 pm »

((Angel no! ...Facepalm!))
On the bright side, I'm not sure if she actually had time to eat much before the briefing.

I cannot believe we are RPing an arguement over who has the bigger penis. What is wrong with us?
A lot.

What's going on?
I found a chance to get online.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 10, 2013, 06:28:09 pm »

"I was joking!" Farah takes out the clip and shows it to be empty. "I was very sure that it wasn't loaded."
On the off chance that someone cares and doesn't know, this is still abhorrent firearms safety.

AFKing again
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 10, 2013, 06:30:35 pm »

And Farah, as demonstrated later, does actually (sort of) know firearms safety.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 10, 2013, 06:47:44 pm »

brb in 3-4 hours.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 11, 2013, 12:03:26 am »

Woot! Online!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 11, 2013, 12:46:54 am »

One day, i'll make a version of Selina and she won't get broken, or shipped, and when that day comes... I WILL DANCE AND SING AND SEND YOU ALL A VIDEO! ...seriously, someone hold me to that.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 11, 2013, 12:54:17 am »

One day, i'll make a version of Selina and she won't get broken, or shipped, and when that day comes... I WILL DANCE AND SING AND SEND YOU ALL A VIDEO! ...seriously, someone hold me to that.
Sigging.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 11, 2013, 01:00:54 am »

NO REGRETS, JUST ANGER!!

~~Twilight Academy Student Contract~~
I, ANGERUS TEMPERON hereby declare my intent to attend Twilight Academy. I swear upon my life to speak not a word of it to any person, being, or spirit not of the Academy, and to uphold its laws and tenants to the best of my ability. I also attest that all of the following is true and accurate, and that I am not omitting any information from the Academy within this Contract. I understand that the Twilight Academy is concerned with ability, not morality, and that any criminal past is not a bar to entry, but I will be expected to refrain from acts which might reveal Twilight Academy to the public, including being caught breaking any federal laws or using my powers before any person not privy to this information already.

Applicant's Name: ANGERUS TEMPERON
Power: FUCK YOU, THATS MY SHTEATING POWER! (Note: Angerus displays strength, agility and stamina well above an other human, in addition he can rage like no other. To bad this come at the expense of his less than stellar personality.
Specialty: THE FUCK YOU THINK I AM, SO BACK HUGGING COWARD? (Note: Combat)
Short Self-Description: A GODDAMN ANGRY  MARINE, DUMB ASS! (Note: Angerus is a rather muscular  14 year old. He appears to have been modified in some way, judging by his physique. He appears to have quite a few more organs than normal humans, however attempts to learn about them have resulted in nothing but being called, and I quote, "DIRTY FUCKING HERETICS!" Angerus also attempts to hide his face at all times, citing "HOLY FUCKING ATONEMENT." His face is heavily scarred and he is blind in one eye. It is not know if abuse caused the scars or if he gained them in some fight.)
Short History (For Records): NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS! (Angerus was apparently found abadoned in the Northern reaches of the US. He had no recollection of how he got their, saying that he had been fighting "Xenos" as part of the "Somethingth Squad".He grew angry when he was told his age and became infuriated when he was told no one had heard of the "God Emperor"  .He has shown incredible hostility to any religion besides the strange one he  believes in, any mention of other faiths drives him into a rage. He seems to have special hatred for nonhumans, "psykers" (mages) and mutants.

Doctor's Note:
Angerus is a very disturbed man being, I personally believe that he was abused at a young age and created a father figure, this God Emperor, to help him guide him through his hardships. He is fanatical about this figure and has tried to kill those who "Blasphemy" it. He curses frequently and attempting to stop it has just made he worse. I recommended to send him to this school in the hopes that he may find his "God Emperor" and be done with his delusion.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 01:02:32 am by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 11, 2013, 01:04:51 am »

Oh god why.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 11, 2013, 01:05:35 am »

Well, looks like Ricardo has another patient.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 11, 2013, 01:07:05 am »

Oh god why.
Becase I missed LaFotM and Angerus :D. There is no way that this can go wrong
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 11, 2013, 01:07:23 am »

There is ALL the ways.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 11, 2013, 01:11:01 am »

(Angerus was apparently found abadoned in the Northern reaches of the US.
This isn't Earth based.

Note: Angerus displays strength, agility and stamina well above an other human, in addition he can rage like no other. To bad this come at the expense of his less than stellar personality.
Short Self-Description: A GODDAMN ANGRY  MARINE, DUMB ASS! (Note: Angerus is a rather muscular  14 year old. He appears to have been modified in some way, judging by his physique. He appears to have quite a few more organs than normal humans,
Doctor's Note:
Angerus is a very disturbed man being, I personally believe that he was abused at a young age and created a father figure, this God Emperor, to help him guide him through his hardships. He is fanatical about this figure and has tried to kill those who "Blasphemy" it. He curses frequently and attempting to stop it has just made he worse. I recommended to send him to this school in the hopes that he may find his "God Emperor" and be done with his delusion.
Why, if he has a bunch of extra organs and other alterations, would they think he was just an abused kid with delusions?

He seems to have special hatred for nonhumans, "psykers" (mages) and mutants.
I recommended to send him to this school in the hopes that he may find his "God Emperor" and be done with his delusion.
>He hates nonhumans, mages and mutants.
>Let's send him to a magic school full of nonhumans and mutants!

WHAT COULD GO WRONG!
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 508