Advanced search  

Poll

Who should open the Gaiden Thread?

Gamerlord
Projeck
RangerCado
You, you lazy bastard of a GM!

Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 508

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP  (Read 414978 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - A Magical School RP
« Reply #7530 on: September 09, 2013, 10:55:14 am »

Very well. I will note that I have been kicked for wanting to end the argument and actually play instead of continuing further. But I guess that doesn't matter to you?

EDIT: And 'fuck over the campaign world'? Seriously? Maybe if the plot holes and loopholes weren't so fucking obvious.

There's a thing called 'willing suspension of disbelief'.

You should probably look into it. It's kinda required for the whole... RPG thing.

<__<

And no, you were kicked for being an unrepentant asshole and pissing off every single player in the game.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7531 on: September 09, 2013, 10:56:04 am »

Very well. I will note that I have been kicked for wanting to end the argument and actually play instead of continuing further. But I guess that doesn't matter to you?

EDIT: And 'fuck over the campaign world'? Seriously? Maybe if the plot holes and loopholes weren't so fucking obvious.

You should probably look into it. It's kinda required for the whole... RPG thing.

<__<
Speaking of which.

Would 'turning the entire world into shipper cultists' count as fucking over the campaign setting?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7532 on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:03 am »

<__<
Speaking of which.

Would 'turning the entire world into shipper cultists' count as fucking over the campaign setting?

... yes =_=
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7533 on: September 09, 2013, 10:57:36 am »

<__<

And no, you were kicked for being an unrepentant asshole and pissing off every single player in the game.
Hah. Have fun with your precious, easily exploitable world and your Mary Sue characters. I mean, seriously! I've read shitty fanfiction with less retarded plot holes!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7534 on: September 09, 2013, 11:02:33 am »

You know, I've rarely seen someone capable of pissing me off on the forum so hard except in Pantheon.

I WOULD list down Vornar's own sue-ish flaws, but it ain't fucking worth it because then I'd get screwed over.

So please, just leave the bloody thread. If you respond, I'm ignoring it, feel free to attempt to flame me. I'm done with this fucking shit.

<__<
Speaking of which.

... yes =_=
It isn't a good thing?!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7535 on: September 09, 2013, 11:03:33 am »

You know, I've rarely seen someone capable of pissing me off on the forum so hard except in Pantheon.

I WOULD list down Vornar's own sue-ish flaws, but it ain't fucking worth it because then I'd get screwed over.

So please, just leave the bloody thread. If you respond, I'm ignoring it, feel free to attempt to flame me. I'm done with this fucking shit.

<__<
Speaking of which.

... yes =_=
It isn't a good thing?!
... Anything that turns the entire populace into ANYTHING would count.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7536 on: September 09, 2013, 11:04:53 am »

..but-but shipping!
*puppydog eyes*

....oh, and what does Medea get for practising her healing magic? Surely she can learn to eliminate the penalty.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7537 on: September 09, 2013, 11:06:38 am »

Mhm.

Same as I gave Gamer.

DC80-50, 20 successes needed, one hour of practice is one roll.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7538 on: September 09, 2013, 11:07:21 am »

Well bollocks.

19 to go.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7539 on: September 09, 2013, 11:09:23 am »

What the fuck guys. Seriously.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7540 on: September 09, 2013, 11:10:09 am »

Also if you roll less than 40 you pass out until the next in-game day.

Isn't that my line?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7541 on: September 09, 2013, 11:10:56 am »

I'm sorry Projeck. Really damn sorry.

Wait, it's healing magic.
Wouldn't that just reverse it so Medea gets back up but unable to practise healing?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #7542 on: September 09, 2013, 11:12:48 am »

I'm sorry Projeck. Really damn sorry.

Wait, it's healing magic.
Wouldn't that just reverse it so Medea gets back up but unable to practise healing?
Actually a critfail causes the magic itself to backfire, knocking you the fuck out and sealing your magic pathways shut for a day or so.

<____<

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: September 09, 2013, 11:17:52 am »

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:20:01 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7544 on: September 09, 2013, 11:31:56 am »

So please, just leave the bloody thread.
I am leaving. Also, fuck you Elf. You were mostly alright , but you act like a stuck up little prick way too much. I will most likely be avoiding you in the future.

RangerCado... you've been alright. Sorry for any unpleasantness I've put you through.
Mcclay. Learn to write without resorting to unkillable villains and shit. Seriously, take a class or something.
Dejavu (guywithcatpicturewhateveryournameis) you were pretty fun to RP with.
Xantalos, as always, your character was both thought provoking and awesome.
Empiricist, you were okay and I'd probably RP with you again given the chance. You forgave mistakes graciously and was one of the few players who was actually helpful. So... a lot like Victoria herself really.
Projeck, Isaac was interesting at first, but it just descended into relationship bullshit, none of which actually resembles a healthy relationship in any way. And that's not even getting started on his mother. A goddess? Seriously?
SB. You were fun to RP with, thanks for the great time. Just... don't use Cougar much. She's just creepy.
kj, you were actually pretty alright, though I didn't have much interaction with you. The whole 'in love with both Isaac and Medea' thing was pretty well RPed from your end in my opinion, unlike the Isaac end of it.
Twi, I will not be playing with you again. The only impression I got off of you is that of the worst kind of toadying sycophant, all but humping Rag and GWG's legs.
GWG, you know how I feel. And you know that in the end, you caused this. You could have stopped when I said I would ignore Angel, but you didn't. When I read what you wrote in the original argument that killed Vornar the first time, bile rises in my throat, because your reasoning and logic is connected in my mind with the worst kind of people. You know, before this I thought you were pretty alright? Now I know better. I once actually liked you; no more.

Finally, Ragnarok. You did not think this world through, that much is obvious seeing the amount of ass-covering and ill-preparedness. That, plus the obvious vampire fetish/fanboying made this game extremely annoying, even though I tried to have fun. You gave a character ultimate power without even considering all the possibilities for them using their power and when Vornar called her on her lack of loophole abuse, you killed him. Your only defence against munchkinism/loophole abuse in any form was death. That is just... sad. If your universe cannot stand up to a rules lawyer or two, then 'suspension of disbelief' is impossible.

One final thought; reflecting, I can see that I was doomed here from the beginning partly because I was not part of the little clique that was in the other games which the lot of you transferred your characters from. Oh, and seriously? Where's the fucking originality? Make different characters for different games, don't be lazy!

So to all of you goodbye and have fun with this pants-on-head, vampires-are-wonderful, fully-normal-people-are-useless world. I give it another 1000 pages before Xantalos figures out how to burn it to the ground. I wish him the best of luck.
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 508