Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 2349

Author Topic: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!  (Read 1130454 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Academy - School Thread - Orientation Day!
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 02:08:00 am »

"Let get this over with, I'm Kate and if you die around me, I call dibs on your corpse. Other then that, I not here to make friends."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 02:12:48 am »

"My name is JARED MAGNUM, resplendant warrior of excellence! I look forward to fighting with all of you! Context is extremely optional! Now, direct me to my sleeping space, the dojo, gym, training area, dueling arena, ring of honor, stadium, ampitheater, coliseum, thunderdome, deathmatch pit, live fire zone, biology lab and library!" Jared says, fist raised, what may be literal fire in his eyes and sounding more loudspeaker than person.
With a smile, Victoria jokingly remarks "It's almost as if you're planning to start murdering people"
Her voice drops slightly still maintaining its cheerful tone, yet all semblance of humor had quickly sublimated.
"If you decide to do that, contact me. I'm great at covering up that sort of fun."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:49:45 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 02:39:02 am »

If ever there was a boy who felt hopelessly out-of-place today, it was probably one Richard William Johnson, currently looking over the rest of the weirdos around him. Particularly all the shadow-people and whatnot. And the people already talking about fighting or something. Better keep away from them.

"Um... where am I supposed to go now?" he asks of nobody in particular. Hopefully somebody heard him.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 04:13:08 am »

Kyle nearly jumps out of his skin when he's tapped on the shoulder. As he sees who it is who tapped him his eyes widen a little before he nervously waves a little.
"H-hi."
He manages to say in a small voice.

She chuckles a bit, smirking. "You are Ky-lee, Yes?" Her voice has a slight accent to it, leading to his name sounding a bit more... feminine than one might have intended. "You are mine, then. We will have to find the others, mm?"

((Do we know what our 'abilities' are yet?))

((Yes, but like most people with talent they're currently rather weak. You can do things, but no throwing building-sized fireballs around and shit :P))

Biology Tangent

Several people back away from the group of rabid biologists, not... entirely sure about that whole situation.

"You'll get to that soon enough, Mister Magnum." The voice heard, thick with an unknown accent (It's actually honest-to-god Southern British, but britain doesn't exist here, so... :P), as a woman steps out from the gates, pushing them open with a hand as she does so. "I apologize for the wait, everyone, if you'll all follow me, please, I'll show you to the auditorium where we can get started." She turns, the doors opening the rest of the way by themselves, and leads the way into the castle, and from there into a huge room, the edge of which is taken up by several rings of seating, the center of the room being a large pit, within which currently is a stage, complete with podium.

"Sponsors, please ensure your students stay together..."

The Incredibly Attractive Woman leads Kyle away from his current position, moving in turn to several members of the crowd, including Guy, Kaliche, Alex, and Dick Willy Johnson (really? That poor bastard.), gathering them all together in a crowd as they head for the auditorium, leading them to seats on the very edge of the stage.

Fortuna leads her group to a different part of the auditorium, nearer to the middle of the seating area, where they can get a good view, but not be caught in the rush of people trying to get to the front.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 05:22:46 am »

Richard looks at the seat carefully. Hm. He thinks he should ask before sitting down. The chair should be reasonably simple, but still, never hurts to be polite. He leans in and begins whispering.

"It's okay, I'll be out soon. You don't need to get agitated."

He softly pets the chair, then sits down, listening carefully to any possible complaints and adjusting his posture accordingly. Wonder what happens now.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 05:46:12 am »

Kate sit, drawing up her hood.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2013, 05:49:19 am »

Vornar sits and waits.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2013, 06:06:10 am »

Victoria sits down.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2013, 08:05:16 am »

Alex follows the "Incredibly Attractive Woman" to the auditorium, studying her (and the others following her) curiously along the way.
"So, you like Improvements?"
When they reach the auditorium, Alex takes a seat.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2013, 08:07:43 am »

"Let get this over with, I'm Kate and if you die around me, I call dibs on your corpse. Other then that, I not here to make friends."
Angel adds one more to the list of people she will be avoiding.

Angel selects a spot in the back of the auditorium, sits on her stool, and hopes she can hear.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2013, 08:36:42 am »

Kyle raises a finger and almost whispers out,
"My n-name is p-p-pronounced Kyle."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2013, 09:19:06 am »

Jared Magnum spins his chair around and sits on it backwards, resting his chin on the back.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2013, 11:31:29 am »

Aaron looks to one of his fellow teachers, arms folded. "Are the kids always going to be like... That?" He says, gesturing a hand in the general direction of the biology freaks.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2013, 03:21:41 pm »

"Hey, Kate, why would you want our corpses anyway?"

"Fortuna, I forgot to ask earlier, but, how are the dormitories organized?"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:40:22 pm by Empiricist »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2013, 03:28:47 pm »

Hey, Kate, why would you want our corpses anyway?
"Some people like steak and kidney pie, I like Kate and Sidney pie." (BTW her middle name Sidney, her mom has a odd sense of humor)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 2349