Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: You are in an interdimensional video chat thing.  (Read 9242 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: You are in an interdimensional video chat thing.
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2013, 12:12:03 am »

((Allright, I'll wait for some time to pass. He won't turn the computer on until he gets to somewhere safe.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2013, 01:53:02 am »

At some point during the timeskip, the matrioshka brain decides the coast is clear from any greater minds, and sends in some custom tailored alife Madverts.

A video voicemail arrives in the Doctors inbox. It features a serious looking woman, who may be lawyer or a scientist, but with just a slight almost subconcius tint of unhingedness tailored to be alluring for the doctor specificity. She greets you, informing him she's a scientist looking for cultural and scientific exchange in a professional but charming manner. (This is all, of coarse, a purely manipulative illusion, but it is a perfect one, as if all the brightest minds had laboured for years knowing their lives depended on it. Which is pretty much what happened.)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2013, 08:28:42 pm »

The scientist gets back two things: a message and a picture

Why my dear it is very nice to meet you. I would enjoy being apart of youraldfjaldfjasdlkfjdsa;lkfjoeoaewjpvsajeohfewoeoeuaoewiewrho

The picture is oh what appears to be two white blurs.
Unblurring it shows a arm with a gun shooting at something holding a knife. It appears the picture was take n accidently during a struggle.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]