Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Let's conquer the skies in Guns of Icarus! Join the Steam group! Blow things up!  (Read 33109 times)

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile

I'd rather have a faction like my clan used to be. I started inviting cool and nice people of all skill levels to a clan, and eventually I had a load of people on it. I even put people as officers and the thing would still grow to the point of having infighting and people who didn't like to fly with each other.

It was called Vagabonds, it was more or less of a jab at most clans that had a whole elitist recruiting process going, and some of their members wouldn't even play with you or talk properly to you if you didn't have a good score or if you were new to the game. Me and those folks started defeating high ranked people and we were all playing for less than a week. When we got called for a tournament (or similar event) that I think even involved fighting the devs, people had already become bored.

Mind that this group of mine just took a stance because it was unnecessary to do so.  :P The "clan" was all about fun and randomness and the whole purpose of it was just having a huge list of good people to play with, and it worked while it lasted. Would be funny to see something like that happen again on PvE.

E: Oh and none of those factions seem cool to me.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:11:46 pm by Gabeux »
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Odd, I can't seem to access any of the Alliance stuff anymore. No factions or PVE mode.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile

So, I got it... I'm not sure how often/if I'll play, but I'll consider joining the alliance.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]