This project started as a modification of Phoebus' Graphic Set
and as of today, still retains graphical assets from many different contributors. I've gone ahead and listed pretty much the full credits in Phoebus' Set below.
- Sphr: Humans, Elves, Goblins, Kobolds, large mountain & riverlake creatures, monsters, subterranean creatures and several wildlife creatures.
- NW_Kohaku has created most of the tiles for the new creatures in 0.34.01.
- Jiri Petru improved and expanded Sphr's elf tileset.
- Kafine created tiles for several new birds and sea creaturesin 0.34.01.
- Bane has created tiles for the majority of normal animals in the game. Amongst the 49 creatures we can find dogs, crocodiles, gorillas and tigers.
- Magnut has created the tiles for the new v0.31 underground creatures. Examples: cave blobs, cave dragon, green devourer and magma crabs.
- Deon has expanded Sphr's creature tilesets with new tiles for most of the important races.
- I want to thank AlexanderOcias the creator of Jolly Bastion
for inspiring me to create my own graphical set. I'm using a slightly modified version of his Color.txt file and i've referenced his doors and walls for my own set.
- PeridexisErrant for the Updated LNB which i personally use for play/mod dwarf fortress.
- BradUffner for his modding tool Raw Explorer
which has been are great help to me and which i recommend to any people who mod or create graphics assets for Dwarf Fortress.dwarffortresswiki.org
For lots of helpful articles on colour and transparencies and tile-sets.
Also special thanks to Taffer, Frici, Obsidian soul, Deon, Meph and everyone who helped in my previous post.