Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38

Author Topic: Spacefox 16x16 Graphic and Tileset (Updated 1/8/2013)  (Read 499028 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Spacefox 16x16 Graphic and Tileset (Updated 1/8/2013)
« Reply #180 on: October 27, 2014, 02:38:38 pm »

I use Twbt for that... two tilesets, the graphical has only waves, no numbers, and the font tileset has numbers.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 27, 2014, 03:25:31 pm »

You don't override them with the overrides? That's what I'd need if you have them. (just the text of course, the rest is easy)

Yeah I don't see anyway overrides would work for it, so the way fricy wants it being mergeable with the non twbt version is not possible because even if I changed the name of the twbt version there's nothing to set that tileset to turn on when a twbt option is on, it'd still have to be manual, in which case it'd be best just to have a twbt and non twbt version.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:11:29 pm by LeoCean »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #182 on: October 27, 2014, 04:45:27 pm »

No, I dont override them.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2014, 02:09:26 am »

I could put those A ect... changes in overrides, it shouldn't be that hard but at the moment I'm a little busy with that manga. :P It shouldn't be that hard now that I know that you can override buildings and chances are I could just override every instance of A O ect that are buildings.
I poked around with the workshop overrides, cleaned up 2D mode a bit, etc. Feel free to tweak it if you'd like.
Download link

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2014, 03:55:52 am »

Yeah I saw it earlier today when I saw dfhack was updated and saw your latest changes to it, I probably should have got off my butt and updated already but no one complained about it not being updated so I felt no rush and if they had it'd just be easy enough to give them your link.  :P  I was logging in everyday to see what was newly updated/ posted.

The only issue I had (that needed to be changed for 2d) was with the coffins, I didn't even think about twbt overrides with that, mainly cause phoebus has the coffin there in his tileset. (or I had but honestly after 40.15 and having not started on it I kept waiting for dfhack)

I'll get around to updating it and hopefully updating the workshop overrides (that you didn't add) eventually, not yet though. Kindof waiting to see what mifki is working on and a little bit of evolution in twbt.

Bearskie

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyam nyam
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2014, 10:51:36 am »

Really appreciate your work in updating this, Leocean. Spacefox's my favourite tileset because of the colour palette and pixel-cartoon graphics, it's either this or ASCII for me :D Looking forward to the .19 version!

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2014, 05:14:16 pm »

You can get them here for now I won't be updating it for awhile yet. https://github.com/fricy/Spacefox/tree/master

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 25, 2014, 03:11:56 pm »

Does this use the same raw/init mappings a Phoebus?
(I need to know so I know if I need to make a separate Rubble tileset addon for this tileset)
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2014, 08:57:22 pm »

No. Most of them are the same but others aren't. Various reasons for it, it doesn't really matter for the most part for the creatures I believe cause those tiles aren't actually used unless the graphics option is set to off, except for some of the creatures that don't have graphics like the fish which I actually believe most are different than phoebus because it was a hassle to change that to what they should have been. The changes in the init.txt file do matter however as the new 2014 (40.xx+) tree stuff is not the same.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 26, 2014, 02:08:44 am »

OK, I'll just have to generate separate tileset addons (and when I say generate, I mean it. Rubble automatically generates tileset addons for the most part) It'll just be a pain to have to maintain several separate addons....

EDIT: If I can find a ready to go 40.x version that is...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:12:00 am by milo christiansen »
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 26, 2014, 03:40:58 am »

EDIT: If I can find a ready to go 40.x version that is...
Here you go.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 26, 2014, 03:44:51 am »

Wow, thanks!

Rubble users will be able to look forward to a Spacefox addon in the near future :)

BlackPaw

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 10, 2015, 06:14:14 am »

I almost never thank people for their stuff I am using online... But this pack single handedly brought me back to the game... haven't played dwarf fortress for 3 years and I would always shy away at the idea of playing because of its gloomy/dark graphic packs... This mod brought life to the game IMO ...

Though i have suggestion - to redesign "some of your door graphics" - there are some that don't even look like door - they look like an inverted box of tetris pieces that have filled a screen (tile)

LeoCean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 10, 2015, 06:01:50 pm »

There's 3 different doors in spacefox I think the stone door, the wood door and the metal door. Which one needs to be redesigned? (I'm thinking the metal one) It'd be best to provide a image so I can visualize the problem I'm kindof taking a break with no due date, I can upload a new main tileset file for fricy to add to the tilset though that's quick and easy to do.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 10, 2015, 08:15:08 pm »

Yeah, the metal doors are kinda odd looking, I'm used to it since I've been spacefoxing it up for pretty much the entire time I've played now, but I can see how it would confuse the heck out of folks.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 38