Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Closet of a Thousand Dimensions (ISG)  (Read 1249 times)

NES630

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Closet of a Thousand Dimensions (ISG)
« on: August 20, 2013, 08:32:14 pm »

Note: I've only done this once before really, but there is a first time for everything. This may die in a few days because I'm leaving to college, but I'll try and give it some sort of conclusive ending... Alrighty, let's begin!

THE CLOSET OF A THOUSAND DIMENSIONS
An ISG so incredible, the title is displayed in Impact font...

It began with the end. The end to your time spent browsing the internet of course. Time went by pretty fast, it seems. You've been at your computer for hours, one tab leading into another, each link drawing you deeper and deeper into the labyrinthine depths of the vast network. Clicking out of several tabs, you take one last check at a thread you recently posted on the Bay12Forums. With no new replies to read, it seems like the conversation of your topic on Barack Obama's new dog has died down. Clicking that wonderful grey X, you close this window too, ending your time with Chrome. Sliding your cursor to the top right corner of your screen, you pull up the charms bar of Windows 8. Suddenly, you feel a disturbance. The thought of a thousand people frowning at your decision to upgrade to the OS suddenly pops to mind, but you push it to the recesses of your brain, which produces a memory of yet another cat video as a replacement. Chuckling, you shut down your computer once and for all. Pushing away from the table, you roll to the center of the room.

>

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: The Closet of a Thousand Dimensions (ISG)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 08:37:25 pm »

where are the Is

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Closet of a Thousand Dimensions (ISG)
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 08:39:56 pm »

Quickly grab a pocket knife from your desk. Or a regular sharp knife from your kitchen, if you don't have a pocket knife.