Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Gangsta's and Dragons!  (Read 3475 times)

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Gangsta's and Dragons!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2013, 07:46:47 pm »

Oh gosh, cheesecake, what have you done? How/why the hell did you even IMAGINE this? XD

PTW

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2013, 02:08:26 am »

Turn 2: The Crew!

Tony approaches the heavily mutilated pimp, and enforces the pimp and his kind to accept his "protection". (5) The pimp-orc looks back, and says:

"Fine, fine. As leader of all the orcs and gigoloblins in Playa Forest, I subject them all to your whimsy. We'll pay you our tithes every month. Just check a mailbox in a town. Anything from money to gear. But you must protect us and our Forest." (Gained Playa Forest!)

JK and Wyrm attempt to keep the new Bugbear under control. Wyrm starts a slow beat, then speeds it up constantly, until he has a real ice beat. JK tries to contain his new ho (2+1+1) (4+1) The Bugbear is successfully binded, until the start of combat.

Devlin tries to get all the loot back from the gigoloblins. (3) You find a (2) small pouch of Bling, (the currency) of around 10-20 BP. (1) You find some random pieces of junk, like cans and "toys", if ya feel me. (4) You find some (6) Master-crafted Weapons! There are four weapons:
  • (4)Mic Sword of Verbality-(+2 to rapping) (Record raps to use again)
  • (6)Great Cane of Swagilicious Ice-(+3 to binding) (No need to check binded creatures after a round)
  • (5)Sweet Kicks of Slick-(+2 to BBoying) (+1 to Running Rolls)
  • (4)Badass-er Fedora-(+2 to Leadership) (+1 to Hiding)
(Damn you guys got lucky...)
After that, you all surround the pimp, and ask him who brought you here, where you are, and how to get out. He laughs, quietly at first, then really loudly. It-it's pretty creepy. He stands up, and his cane appears from his arm stump, and both his arms follow afterward. His wounds heal and his clothes mend themselves.

"Well, you truly are "The Crew"! My my, we've been waiting! For years, us Creatures of the Land have waited for you while we battled against the Creatures of the Sky. For 1000 Years, the terrible creatures pierced the sky from the darkness above and slaughtered many of us, humans, orcs, goblins, elves...

We prayed for our saviors. The Warriors of Old. You. The Crew. Their voice echoes through millenia, their moves shake mountains and blinds the Sun. They will drive back the Monsters from the Sky. They will free us. You must!

Anyways, now I know I can trust you, I will reveal why I just regenerated my body in seconds and allowed you all to defeat me so easily. After I saw that out of all the loot you could have taken, you took the Four Gats of the Apocalypse. The Four that the Crew are destined to take. I am G, Gangsta of the South. G of the Forest. I have been tasked since the start of the War to find the new Crew.

I must return to the Orcs, but you must travel to the Kingdom of Swagg, to the North and meet the Gangsta of the North. He will prepare you for everything. I-I thank you, Heroes."

Well, that was-unexpected. So, Crew, what do you want to do? (By the way, I autoequpped your characters with their respective gear)

Crew

Spoiler: Sir Tony Two-Shoes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Devlin Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wyrm Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Triple JK (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bugbear (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 02:12:16 am by Cheesecake »
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2013, 06:34:22 am »

By the way, I wanted to add some more players in, since I want to see how many I can handle, and this is going pretty easily for me. The town could be a perfect meeting point, and adding more players eases up the waitlist. So, it's up to you: do you want new teammates? If so, how many?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2013, 06:49:21 am »

Either way.

Also, can my sword record multiple raps at once?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2013, 06:59:36 am »

One Rap at a time, but you could buy a recorder.
Dying of laughter?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2013, 09:42:53 am »

Where did our old equipment go?

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2013, 10:00:43 am »

Homedawg, go with dem boyz to save 'dat kingdom, yo. But first, go to town, so you can get yo'self some awesome swag.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2013, 10:05:05 am »

Kyle tips his hat to his fellow pimp.
"Yo, it's cool bro."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2013, 10:08:52 am »

"So long as you don't try to play us, we'll get along just fine."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2013, 12:31:28 pm »

Next question: Can recorded raps be used again and again, or just once?

Head into town. Look for a recorder or something else to let me store saved raps.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2013, 12:48:24 pm »

It replays indefinetley, but it loses potency over time. You can also record beatboxes. All your equipment is on the horse by the way.

Also, DaveTheGrave and Xantalos are in next Turn.
Dying of laughter?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2013, 12:52:43 pm »

Name: DJ Cutoolu
Class: DJ

This should go well.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2013, 05:28:26 pm »

Turn 3:

"Aight, thanks homesweet. We'll be heading on to town. What's it called?" you ask G.

"Welcome. And it's called Hoodreach."

The Crew heads on out to Hoodreach, taking their sweet new loot and Bugbear MC Slave with them. (1) You get lost on the way, and you get jumped by 8 Thugs including a Thug Lord!

(4+1)-(5)

Initiative is tied! Thugs get a bonus from hiding like douches! They surround you, and 4 MC Thugs unsheathe their mics! A DJ is there, preparing his DJ Stereo. There are two Elite Thug MCs and a Thug Lord!

MC Thug 1 (5) Aid Raps his comrades. (6) Too much! The Thugs get +1 to all rolls, but you get +1 too.

MC Thug 2 (4) disses the Bugbear! (1+1)-(2+1) The rap has no effect!

MC Thug 3 (6) freaks out and disses everyone around him, namely Thug 4 and Thug 2! (4-4) (1-1) Thug 4 barely shrugs off the emotional pain, but as Thug 3 and 2 dis, they hurt each other and can no longer rap!

MC Thug 4 (6) gives in to Thug 3's dis rap! He spites him back! (5+1)-(0+1)! Thug 3 is obliterated!

DJ 1 (4+1) levitates and music starts playing! He takes on a daemonic visage and his voice becomes deeper! (+1 to all Thug Rolls in Disco Area! -1 to attacks on DJ!)

Elite Thug 1 (3+1+1) protects Thug Lord! (-1 to attacking Thug Lord!)

Elite Thug 2 (4+1+1) goes berserk and dis raps against (5) the Bugbear! (6+1+1)-(6+1) AN epic battle ensues, and the ground around the two is obliterated! They float in the mystic energies of the Half Daemon's Disco Field! (Elite Thug 2 and Bugbear cannot move or attack until Field is dispersed!)

Thug Lord (4+1+1) pulls out his +1 Dual Mics and raps against Wyrm and Devlin! (4+1+1+1)-(4+1+2-1) Wyrm barely fends off the powerful Thug's assault, but his raps are beaten by a little (-1 to raps against Thug Lord from Wyrm)! (3+1+1+1)-(6+1-1+2) Devlin beats him down with some slick style! The Lord is Enraged! (Thug Lord gets +1 to rapping! -1 to everything else!)

Retaliation!

Tony leads his team! (2+2+1-1) It works! (+1 to team rolls!)

Devlin BBoys some more! (3+2+1-1)-(1+1+1-1) he is wounded emotionally further still! (Further -1 to anything but rapping)

Wyrm Aid Raps! (4+2+1-1) (All team members get +1!) (Wyrm collapses due to exhaustion and emotional trauma!)

JK tries to contain the already wild bugbear! (5+1+1-1-1-1)-(2+1+1-1) He barely holds the Bugbear in check! (Bugbear does a random action on his turn; you can't choose what he odes this fight!)

Bugbear struggles to break free from binding in the confusion of the lights, music, and fighting! (4+1+1-1)-(2+1+1-1-1-1) He breaks free! (Bugbear is out of control! JK collapses!)

Everything is in chaos! If only you could shut down the DJ! Note: These aren't your actions; these are self defense. Enemies also get this on their turn!

When things are bleak, you see two figures coming from the North, presumably from town! A daemonic looking guy with a hoodie and boombox, and an MC flying through some rap-spell or DJ beat!

DJ Cutoolu and MC War-Hammer join the fight!

Crew

Spoiler: Sir Tony Two-Shoes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Devlin Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wyrm Food (click to show/hide)
(Unconscious)
Spoiler: Triple JK (click to show/hide)
(Unconscious)
Spoiler: DJ Cutoolu (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MC War-Hammer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:34:42 pm by Cheesecake »
Dying of laughter?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2013, 05:35:51 pm »

"You think you can steal from me? I thought there was honor among thieves."

Lead the thugs against the Thug Lord.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2013, 08:26:12 pm »

Beat dem fools up, they don't know who the hell they're dealing with, dawg!
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5