Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Gangsta's and Dragons!  (Read 3473 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Gangsta's and Dragons!
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2013, 08:46:54 pm »

Wake up.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2013, 09:09:13 pm »

Read book searching for funky demon jams.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2013, 09:15:44 pm »

Spit a mad rhyme rhyme thatl cut a hoe.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2013, 10:10:58 pm »

Turn 3:

Tony and Devlin nod at the arrival of aid. All of them then turn their focus on the battle.

Tony attempts to seize control of the Thugs from the Thug Lord! (5+2+1+1+1-1)-(4+1+1-1-1) He successfully outswags the Thug Lord! (5) The Thug Lord retains his calm, and keeps his Elite Thugs! Thug 1, 2, and 4 are now under your spell!

Devlin uses some more swag moves! He attacks Elite Thug 2 (1+2+1+1+1-1)-(3+1-1-1-1)! Elite Thug 2 can only watch in pain and vain as he floats helplessly while Devlin dances him to death! Elite Thug 2 is annihilated!

JK tries his best to wake up (2) but he remains unconscious.

Wyrm also tries to wake up (2) and he too remains unconscious.

DJ Cutoolu searches his tome for funky daemonic beats (6+1) and he finds an incredibly ancient and powerful beat! He immediately transfers the beat to his Boombox and the destructive sound of daemonic howls and laughter fill the air! The sky blackens, and the Thug DJ's beats are dwarfed by the Beat of Baal. (6+1+1+1+1-1)-(4+1+1) The enemy DJ's body is turned into ashes, floating into the maelstrom of music and lights! The shockwave produced by the speakers obliterate the 3 km radius, turning the forest into a crater radiating with magick and corpses!

Tony (4) manages to stay balanced and take trivial damage, such as a missing tooth!

Devlin (6) is teleported away by the sheer power of the Beat! (6) He appears in both realms at once! (Devlin can now Phase in and out of Dimensions!)

Wyrm (1) is heavily crippled by the propelling force of the blow! He loses function in his right leg, and his left hand is ripped off entirely!

JK (1) is just as unlucky! His spine is broken, losing the ability to walk!

The Daemonic Malefactor Cutoolu (1) is tormented by his own power! He is completely disfigured, resembling a writhing tentacled mass! No humanity remains! (-1 to Social Interaction. With anything)

The new MC War-Hammer (6) has his body destroyed in the blast! But his scraps reform, with Wyrm's left hand, and Cutoolu's previous skin, stitched with magick and tattered with blood! Inside is Cutoolu's Boombox! (Cutoolu must use War as his new Boombox. He no longer requires discs. War receives -1 to Social Interaction, but gains all the bonuses Cutoolu gets, and +1 to speaking Daemonic languages!)

Thug 1 (6) is destroyed, but his essence siphons to the area and becomes a Guardian of the Blasted Crater!

Thug 2 (3) barely makes it, but his head hits a rock and he is comatose!

Thug 4 (2) is propelled into the air, and falls back down with a thud and a splat. He is dead.

Elite Thug 1 (4) survives the blast, and holds on by gripping his hands into the soil!

Thug Lord (5) is not visibly affected, standing firm while boulders and trees fly past him!

Bugbear (6) is further changed by the explosion! His fur hide is replaced by scales as hard as steel, with glowing runes burning with malice. His goblin skin turns from green to grey-red, and his eyes burn out and are replaced with flame! His claws turn into mauls, swords, and axes, on each finger. He has turned into an Arch-Imp! He laughs, and speaks menacing words, incomprehensible to all but War and Cutoolu. he then soars into the air, taking the Thug Lord with him and flies off, dropping the Thug scum, killing him instantly.

Elite Thug 1 staggers up but is slaughtered by the ghosts of his former comrades. Soon the beat ends, and it is replaced by grim silence as a gigantic crater littered with the corpses of thugs and animals replaces the beautiful forest. The Crew looks at its members; crippled, disfigured, or even given a fate worse than death. Just a mugging gone wrong. So horribly wrong.

On the bright side, the town is not far ahead, and no doubt they witnessed the explosion. Help is soon to be on their way, but help might no be all that is needed.

(Holy moly, that took a turn for the worse. Sorry guys, just wanted to test the new chart I made on what beats where used, the specific effects for rolls. FYI, there are a bunch of rolls that I didn't put in)

Crew

Spoiler: Sir Tony Two-Shoes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Devlin Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wyrm Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Triple JK (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DJ Cutoolu (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MC War-Hammer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2013, 10:15:59 pm »

Hop on Warhammer's back and look up another beat!
Sig! Onol

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2013, 10:20:37 pm »

Can I get a bonus to rogueish charm for my missing tooth?

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2013, 10:21:42 pm »

Start breakdancing in both dimensions to celebrate the victory. You earned it, dawg.
Seriously, I survived that entire madness. No injuries.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2013, 10:58:40 pm »

((I have a -1 to rolls using my left hand? So, theoretically, I could fence left-handed at a -1 penalty? Okay, -2 because Wyrm is right-handed, but still.))

Wake up. Demand to know how I got these injuries.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

DaveTheGrave

• Bay Watcher
  • Dave The Avatarless, Master of Comebacks
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2013, 11:01:13 pm »

Spits a bar, in attempt to tear those bitches up.
"Goblin bitches stepping up, now theese motha fuckas bout to get cut!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 12:03:05 am »

Walk off the whole 'in ability to walk' thing. I am a hero god dammit!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 01:58:48 am »

First turn in and I turn myself into an eldritch horror, horribly mutate almost everything that survives my blast, and incinerate everything else within 3 km.
This is going well.
Sig! Onol

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2013, 06:20:03 am »

Can I get a bonus to rogueish charm for my missing tooth?

No, but you can get a golden tooth replacement.

First turn in and I turn myself into an eldritch horror, horribly mutate almost everything that survives my blast, and incinerate everything else within 3 km.
This is going well.

You...You...
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2013, 07:23:41 pm »

Turn 4: Welcome to Hoodreach!

You all lie on the ground, tired, torn, and beaten. You wish it would all just end. That it would just go away. You hear the sound of horses, coming closer and closer. You just wait for the end. The horses stop, and men with plate-mail and capes with insignia's of an eye sewn into them step over to you. They place all of you on their horses, except for the grotesque pile of tentacles, who's somehow managed to place itself on an equally deformed, yet still humanoid thing.

They take you safely to a town, the smell of food in the air, the cool breeze, and the laughter of children and the sounds of farm animals put you at ease. You all wake up in soft beds, in a large room with statues and torches. Cutoolu is still on War, but they have somewhat merged; Cutoolu is wrapped around War, and War merely stands there. They are in some sort of magick cage, with a purple, twisting barrier and stone runes floating overhead.

Wyrm violently jerks out of bed, screaming in pain and looking down at his hand-stump, now covered in bandages. He tries to get out of bed, but his leg is still broken and he falls flat on the ground. A group of ladies in uniforms come to bring him back on the bed, still screaming. The calm him down, and soon he tries tries to rest, and ask how he got these injuries.

"Wh-what happened? How the hell did I get these, playa? WHAT HAPPENED?" he stutters, spitting over himself.

"We don't know; we saw a gigantic explosion out on the distance. Our Knights were searching for an escaped DJ, and it didn't take a wizard to connect the dots. We saw the Thugs, and assumed that they were trying to mug you. They were dead though. We took you back, and the Lord of Hoodreach wishes to see you after you have healed."

Devlin suddenly phases into the room, with a large plate with food in one hand and a large jug in the other. He calls everyone to dinner and places the meal on the table. He repeatedly phases in and out, coming back with more food and silverware. Afterwards, he breakdances in both dimensions, a large puff of smoke appearing around him.

JK tries to get up to the table, and try to walk off not being able to walk. (2) He falls to the ground, and then sees a wheel chair right next to him. He gets in and pushes himself to the table. Wyrm finds a crutch and limps to the table as well. Everyone gets around the table and starts eating, while CutooWar stands there, looking over his Tome. (4) He finds one that allows him to take a somewhat humanoid, yet still considerably deformed form. He plays it, and War opens his mouth, and a glowing ray of colored lights an sounds escape from his eyes and mouth. (2+1+1) It works! He separates from War, who falls flat on the ground, out of breath. Cutoolu now vaguely resembles his old form, but his skin is scaly and moist, and his face has tentacles dripping down.

They all try to eat the delicious meals on their plates; roast duck, lamb, and potatoes. After dinner, a young man with a wiry build and a pencil-stache opens the door. He beckons for all of you to follow him, and orders his servants to push JK's wheelchair and assist Wyrm walk. He takes you down the great hallway, and it is adorned with statues and busts, and paintings of regal folk. On the floor is a red carpet, lined with gold. Soon you arrive in front of a large, wooden door. He opens it and tells you to step inside.

As you enter the large room, with large shelves containing books of all kinds, you see a man on a throne. He is somewhat old, yet still has a look and charm of that of a young man. He beckons you to come forward. He steps down from his throne and greets you all.

"Greetings Crew! I've been informed by the Gangsta of the South that you would be coming, but I didn't know in what condition! My best healers and MC's tried in vain to cure your legs and deformities, but alas the daemon magick did too much.

Anyways, I have been ordered to take you to the capital, Swaggos. The King will inform you of your duty. By the way, my name is Smith. Smith Lord. I am humbled by your presence, but some of my land have their doubts of your credence of being the Crew. They wish to see you in action. If you don't mind, I would like you to solve a problem for me.

To the North, just outside our border is a cave; rumors say that there is a dungeon beneath it. Sightings from a few months ago say that Sky-Beasts have been using the old dungeons there as a lair. My scouts have confirmed this, and just two nights ago our town was attacked. Nearly a hundred gnolls, led by a Sky-Beast! I'd never seen a Sky Creature before, but let me tell you they are frightening. I beg of you to stop them! Not in your condition of course, and I hear that there many potions and items of value in that dungeon that could help you. What do you say?

By the way, you are free to use any facility in Hoodreach, free of charge! There is an Armory, and a Blacksmith right next to that. They sell quality mic-swords and armor. The Library holds many scrolls and texts of almost any subject. You can visit the Medical Conjurer's office in my hold if you need potions or medical advice. There are trainers for skills in the vast Warrior's Hall at the edge of town. If you need anything, ask me, my subjects, or the villagers. But please, haste, we do not know when the Sky will attack us again."

Now you are free to do as you please. You can accept to help Hoodreach, or just be on your way.

Crew

Spoiler: Sir Tony Two-Shoes (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sir Devlin Hammer (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Wyrm Food (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Triple JK (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DJ Cutoolu (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MC War-Hammer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
Dying of laughter?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »

Cutoolu goes to the center of town and begins selling tickets for a performance by the group in a few days.
Sig! Onol

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2013, 07:31:00 pm »

Go get some pimping armor dawg!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5