Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2013  (Read 27270 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2013
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:39:36 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2013

Mission Status

Perspective is important.  It brings hope to those who have none and fosters appreciation for the better things in life.  It is clear that you have perspective and your generosity proves it.  I have seen the future, climbed great trees and walked the great passageways under the mountains.  Just a few more steps and you will walk with us to the next phase in the journey.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out in July.  I got through non-player elf sites and part of the dwarf site finalization...  so more dwarves, until they are done.  I'm still in the middle of the underground travel display.  Tunnels work, and you can go through them to the other side of the mountain both in travel and local view (with minimal flooding and sudden death), but there are lots of matters to be handled around the edges.  I have to deal with forts and retirement/reclaim issues after that.  I should also be able to tackle various items from the grab bag we've been going through these last months.  That's kind of all that's left after dwarves are done, but it's a very large bag, as usual.

July:      $3398.44
June:      $3355.10
May:       $3364.33
April:     $5597.40
March:     $5518.03

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 07:36:44 am by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!