Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]

Author Topic: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)  (Read 110475 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: You are an evil entity (suggestion game)
« Reply #1320 on: March 29, 2014, 06:17:57 pm »

How many people did we get from recruiting

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 29, 2014, 06:53:33 pm »

I don't understand what's going on here Snot...Um let's try to go to a bar and cause another Ogre/big strong dude to go crazy and beat up people for our amusement.

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: March 29, 2014, 07:19:27 pm »

We could go posses that hobo, then rampage in his body, or maybe use what he knows to find more hobos. Or do hobo-ey things.

Maybe check on our crazy wizard, see if he wants anything now that his much hated guild is gone?

We could see about taking over the assassin guild, seeing as they ditched during the whole mage/demon fight.

Or restart/start our plans of taking over the city proper, guard and all.

If you don't like any of that we could take Mongoose's body out for a walk I guess, he probaly still has some use left in him, or we could finally conquer his soul I guess.

Or we could do useful stuff like trying to improve our profits or public relations.

There is plenty to do, think beyond rampaging orcs.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: March 29, 2014, 07:22:01 pm »

We could go posses that hobo, then rampage in his body, or maybe use what he knows to find more hobos. Or do hobo-ey things.

Maybe check on our crazy wizard, see if he wants anything now that his much hated guild is gone?

We could see about taking over the assassin guild, seeing as they ditched during the whole mage/demon fight.

Or restart/start our plans of taking over the city proper, guard and all.

If you don't like any of that we could take Mongoose's body out for a walk I guess, he probaly still has some use left in him, or we could finally conquer his soul I guess.

Or we could do useful stuff like trying to improve our profits or public relations.

There is plenty to do, think beyond rampaging orcs.

#3 on that list if i ever had to pick one.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 30, 2014, 10:24:40 am »

i say we try conquer mongooses soul for the lols. Then use the hobo to find more hobos then once we got a few get them to go rampage on the assassins guild if we can find them if not just rampage everywhere.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 06:46:00 am by Generally me »

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: April 03, 2014, 10:02:49 am »

The assassins guild? Yes, that should work. but finding the real strings is difficult when the puppeteer remains a legend. you will need a sort of plan before you can go assault them.
Still, you've got potential stuff to do. Like eating a soul. or something, you aren't really sure what you do with dead souls.
Eating them sounds cool enough, though.
So you enter Mongoose, then go ahead and attack his soul.

The first thing to happen is you falling into a pit and narrowly avoiding the occasional spike. The wooden spikes look rotten in many places, and if it hadn't taken so long you'd probably get something interesting up da but.
You attempt to climb out of the pit, but are greeted with a spiked boot to the face. You manage to hang on though and attempt to grab the attacker's leg(roll=16). You barely manage to grab the pant leg, and pull yourself out of the pit(roll=9) You roll onto the rough earth floor and take a look at your attacker. Predictably it's Mongoose, extremely pissed off. Look, this is rage that goes beyond what you ordinary see. This isn't just "revenge" rage. This is "I just saw my family getting their eyes scooped out with rusty spoons and I'm one of those people that gets angry when sad" rage. He is also holding on to two impressive looking daggers.Serrated goblin design, so this will hurt.

He throws out two assaults, one missing and the other gives a small tear in your armor and flesh. (rolls= 9 and 13)
It stings, but it's livable. You counterattack with a claw swipe, but get blocked by the flat of his dagger, getting one of your claws a bit stuck, but you get a decent swipe at his stomach(18). He counters with a headbutt, pushing you away and damaging your middle claw. He took a harder hit with it then you did, however.(6) He has a nasty head wound. You attempt to capitulate on his begin dazed, but miss rather badly.(4) He attempts to stab you, and you dodge(6). then something finally happens again and you slash him again.
The poison should do its work momentarily, but rage is a good anesthetic. He charges you, narrowly avoiding his own trap pit(10) as you dodge to the side(6) and stab his arm(15)

With him poisoned and dazed, you finish it off with a kick to his chest, throwing him into the pit. His midsection takes a nasty hit from his wooden spike, but he's still alive. He jumps up and pulls himself up, pulling you leg out from under you when you get closer(14) (counter roll= 4). You respond by kicking him in his family jewels(19). An odd little sound of air escaping emits from him, and you pull yourself up again. He does a weak lunge, which you dodge, and then you punch him in the stomach, knocking the air out.(again)
Your attempt to follow up fails miserably, as you stumble a bit(2). Mongoose then stabs you(17). It would hurt, but it'll be fine for now. He follows up with another stab, which makes it go from "concern" to "probably dead soon". So you improvise and grab him.(19) And then you throw him into the pit, impaling him on one of the spikes at long last.

You open Mongoose's eyes again and feel quite awesome.The first thing you do is somewhat less awesome then your first soulrip.
The crazy old wizard ended up leaving to greener pastures, soon after you left. He just babbled something about pickled eyeballs and left.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 03, 2014, 10:25:10 am »

Find something evil to do so we level up.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 03, 2014, 05:09:22 pm »

Um, rob a children of his candy, that always works

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 03, 2014, 05:41:07 pm »

Well we could hunt down the werewolf kids parents/a guard/concerned citizen, possess one, mount a fake rescue ect, then when he thinks he is free we reveal the truth and throw him back in his hole. Or given our new wizards we could do stuff to break them mentally, more so that is.

Might be too much work though. Given the unlikelihood of that idea:

Um, rob a children of his candy, that always works
+1

Edit: In regards to the guild, we still sell them that poison fruit right? At least I remember them buying it. We find the guy/guys who buys it, if there is a specific lot or person, possess him, use what he knows to investigate more, at least find out how he receives his orders and how he got the gig. Then when we no longer need him he disappears or dies, we send in our own guy to take his job if possible.

But that may be planning to far ahead without knowledge, would not be worth the damage it could cause if we get caught anyway.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 06:01:09 pm by Cain12 »

Kitten Snot

• Bay Watcher
  • In need of literary skill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 10, 2014, 04:11:46 pm »

Guys, I've been doing some thinking, and frankly?
The quality of this game has just continually gone down, the further it went. So I've decided to just end it.
I will try something similar in the future, specifically after writing down the universe and sticking to it rather then flying by the seat of my pants on something that should be static.
I messed up too much for it to really go on efficiently, and throwing a sudden retool again just proves that I have no idea where to take this.
So, sorry for any followers who wanted to keep it going, but I just don't feel good writing this anymore.
I make stories and sometimes people like them.
Well, they did that once.
I think.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 10, 2014, 04:16:55 pm »

Guys, I've been doing some thinking, and frankly?
The quality of this game has just continually gone down, the further it went. So I've decided to just end it.
I will try something similar in the future, specifically after writing down the universe and sticking to it rather then flying by the seat of my pants on something that should be static.
I messed up too much for it to really go on efficiently, and throwing a sudden retool again just proves that I have no idea where to take this.
So, sorry for any followers who wanted to keep it going, but I just don't feel good writing this anymore.

I understand, hope to see ya soon kitty :D

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 10, 2014, 08:17:19 pm »

^^^

Good run man. You stuck with it for a while and I appreciate that.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 12, 2014, 09:27:52 am »

The game was good, it will be missed. Will look forward to seeing something similar from you in the future. Thanks for keeping it going as long as you did.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89]