Zombie Teddy Roosevelt.
- 0 (0%)
Doppleganger TCM.
- 1 (8.3%)
All of the above.
- 7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58

Author Topic: Bay12 Goes Vegas: Greenstar learns... absolutely nothing.  (Read 86300 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Goes Vegas: Friends? Friends!
« Reply #420 on: September 24, 2013, 10:06:31 pm »

He mentioned Charlie Sheen. Any attempt to emulate Charlie Sheen will be dealt with harshly.
For your information, I am a huge disliker of Charlie Sheen, and would not blame you for punishing someone because of it.
Also, I have no clue what the tiger blood thing was about, probably because I don't watch TV, and I'd rather not know.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 24, 2013, 10:07:49 pm »

He mentioned Charlie Sheen. Any attempt to emulate Charlie Sheen will be dealt with harshly.
For your information, I am a huge disliker of Charlie Sheen, and would not blame you for punishing someone because of it.
Also, I have no clue what the tiger blood thing was about, probably because I don't watch TV, and I'd rather not know.
I actually DO like Charlie Sheen. It's just that no one can pull off Charlie Sheen but Charlie Sheen.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2013, 10:08:00 pm »

Amongst the whole fiasco, someone, not sure if it was Sheen himself or someone else, said that he drinks Tiger Blood.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 24, 2013, 10:08:42 pm »

I actually DO like Charlie Sheen. It's just that no one can pull off Charlie Sheen but Charlie Sheen.
Who the hell is Charlie Sheen?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 24, 2013, 10:09:24 pm »

Someone best left unknown.
The Derail Thread

Samarkand

• Bay Watcher
  • Aspiring GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 24, 2013, 10:09:38 pm »

LOL
My Area

It's it's its, not it's, not its its, not it's.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 24, 2013, 10:09:45 pm »

...How the fuck are you on the internet without knowing who he is.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 24, 2013, 10:10:10 pm »

SOMEONE. FIND LINKS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 24, 2013, 10:10:36 pm »

SOMEONE. FIND LINKS. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
IMPEDE ACTION
The Derail Thread

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 24, 2013, 10:14:56 pm »

By being me?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 24, 2013, 10:18:04 pm »

By being me?
This must be rectified. To wikipedia with you, good sir!

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 25, 2013, 12:40:47 am »

By being me?
This must be rectified. To wikipedia with you, good sir!
FEED THE PYRAMID!!!With youtube links.
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 25, 2013, 04:19:13 pm »

.... How did I get atrocity points again?
An answer would be nice with the meter.
I seriously don't know how I got five points. Can't have been the midget, I tried to help him. Can't have been That woman either, that was self defense. And the power plant exploding probably counts as an emergency.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 25, 2013, 04:26:35 pm »

I seriously don't know how I got five points. Can't have been the midget, I tried to help him. Can't have been That woman either, that was self defense. And the power plant exploding probably counts as an emergency.

Sigged!!
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 25, 2013, 10:22:47 pm »

That is a great sig.
Nice catch, sir.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58