Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252

Author Topic: Order of the Stick  (Read 243266 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Order of the Stick
« Reply #3735 on: September 04, 2019, 08:56:02 pm »

Given Elan, he probably recommended it because itís more dramatic/cool that way. Maybe they just decided to give it some extra oomph just in case as the spell used for the stoning is likely a strong one.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: September 09, 2019, 09:56:39 pm »

Not your usual food snob.
My new 3.5 D&D campaign. Now Recruiting!
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • quack
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: September 10, 2019, 12:17:38 am »

I honestly can't decide what's funnier - the Treeslayers mounted on epic beavers and woodpeckers, or the blindfolded, hanging upside-down high priest of Njord being used as a shower.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: September 10, 2019, 04:48:00 am »

If they have access to an 18th-level cleric(which I assume they do), couldn't they cast Miracle to duplicate a Magnificent Mansion spell? Or would the mansion being inside a demiplane(similar to a bag of holding, I suppose) count as leaving the Godsmoot and invalidating the vote?

Also, how many people are there? You've got the main high priests, their bodyguards, and the minor high priests and their bodyguards. Create Food and Water can sustain up to sixty people(if at 20th-level), Heroes Feast up to 20.

How's the Frontarch(current High Priest of Hel) handling all this? Vampires need to feed once a day, but it's been a few days and I doubt any of the other attendees would allow her to feed on them willingly.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: September 10, 2019, 06:52:01 am »

They look pretty grumpy from the looks of it, so probably pretty hungry
Love, scriver~

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: September 10, 2019, 09:57:11 am »

If they have access to an 18th-level cleric(which I assume they do), couldn't they cast Miracle to duplicate a Magnificent Mansion spell? Or would the mansion being inside a demiplane(similar to a bag of holding, I suppose) count as leaving the Godsmoot and invalidating the vote?

I saw some on the GitP forum saying that it might violate the quarrantine, so, the answer is probably yes.

Also, how many people are there? You've got the main high priests, their bodyguards, and the minor high priests and their bodyguards. Create Food and Water can sustain up to sixty people(if at 20th-level), Heroes Feast up to 20.

Can't be much more than 20.

How's the Frontarch(current High Priest of Hel) handling all this? Vampires need to feed once a day, but it's been a few days and I doubt any of the other attendees would allow her to feed on them willingly.

Some people on the GitP forum theorized that maybe some of the evil god priests or those that voted no might volunteer to feed the vampire. edit: I just remembered that I read that given there'd be all kinds of creatures represented, Heroes Feast would have to accommodate all of that anyway, so, maybe that would spawn some blood for the vampire? dunno.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: September 10, 2019, 10:17:39 am »

Black puddin

It's all in gonna say
Love, scriver~

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: September 16, 2019, 09:41:42 am »

My mods.
Minimalism and Milk:I,II,III.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • D'yeh feel that stirrin', longfriends?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: September 16, 2019, 12:40:55 pm »

Yay Minrah.
There can be no escape, only victory.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • Pika Pika!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: September 24, 2019, 08:51:47 am »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: September 24, 2019, 09:17:27 am »

Daw

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: September 24, 2019, 09:27:09 am »

Daw
(seconding plane of earth too, I hear it's nice all times of year)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • Pika Pika!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: September 24, 2019, 10:43:55 am »

Daw
Wouldn't one of the heavens be better? Don't you have to do something in the Plane of Earth to avoid being crushed?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: September 24, 2019, 11:38:03 am »

Daw
Wouldn't one of the heavens be better? Don't you have to do something in the Plane of Earth to avoid being crushed?

Haven't seen anybody mention that as an issue on the GitP forum (someone did mention the issue of no farms and stuff though). If she can port to the plane of Earth and is able to consider going there, one could assume she is also able to take whatever neccessary measures that are needed for going in there

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: September 30, 2019, 12:49:25 am »

From what I've read of D&D Cosmology, the elemental planes have "borderlands" areas where different elements mix. The City of Brass is a borderland with air and earth, for example. There are pockets of air and water on the plane of earth, provided you know where to look.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252