Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12140 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2013, 07:51:49 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Steve continues to search for more delicious brains. (?) He hears a noise from the nearby wood, and shambles towards it, his zombie posse following. (?) After searching the entire wood thoroughly, Steve finds nothing, and goes back to where he started.

Brian (1) completely fails to get up as he decides to get around by rolling. (3) The guys with flamethrowers ignore the rolling zombie and focus on roasting the other zombies. (3) They succeed in igniting a few zombies, but make little progress. (6) Meanwhile, Brian rolls his way to the barrier, where he can roll no further.

Munich, Germany

Kyle continues to attempt to stand up. (4) He succeeds.

Moscow, Russia

Boris decides to utter a phrase he heard before to stop him from being executed. (3) (4-2) The Yafusian part he only slightly mangles, but he fails to say Empire. (?) The scientists appear confused, while the officer continues to execute zombies. He only leaves Boris and another zombie alive, an then yells into another room. Several armed men walk in and lift the cage carrying Boris and one containing another zombie and walk towards the door. They carry the cages through the bar, the scientists close behind. Boris notices that along with zombie carcasses are the bodies of the 5 gas-masked men who attacked the bar earlier. The bodies have been shot. The cages are put down on the street outside the bar, and the soldiers form a perimeter around the cages and wait.

Miska decides that she doesn't trust the man and decides to run. (2), Or she would, if the man hadn't spotted it and quickly handcuffed her to the bed. "I'm sorry, but in your current state we have to restrain you."

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2013, 08:16:22 pm »

"Brains!"

Keep looking for brains.  Head in denser suburbia.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2013, 10:29:48 pm »

Repeat myself, slowly enunciating every syllable. Say both words!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2013, 10:45:40 pm »

Wait for man to leave again and then attempt escape once more.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 22, 2013, 10:48:53 pm »

If I can see an arm above me, try to reach up, grab, and NOM.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2013, 09:51:03 pm »

Kj?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 28, 2013, 12:00:16 pm »

(Skipping KJ since he hasn't been active in over a week)

Boulder, Colorado
Steve travels on (1) and then trips and falls flat on his face on the street. The other zombies moan derisively at him. (5) The other zombies stick with him though.

Brian looks for an arm to nom on. (3) He spots a flamethrower nozzle, (1) and completely fails to move it.

Moscow, Russia
Boris (1,4-2) moans for brains instead of saying Yafusian Empire. (?) A scared soldier points his gun at Boris, but another soldier (5) stops him from firing. Above them, the sound of helicopter blades is heard, and two helicopters appear over the street, (6) causing every zombie in the neighborhood to shamble towards the soldiers. (3) Half the soldiers open fire and the other half work to secure the cages to the helicopters. (3,2) The soldiers manage to start hooking up Boris's cage, but stop when (1) the zombies massacre the other soldiers.

Miska waits for the man to leave. (2) The man doesn't move. (?) Another man comes towards them bearing a injector. The orange-eyed man takes it, then (5) stabs it into your head. You feel groggy, then fall asleep. When you wake up, (3) you don't remember anything before the first time you woke up in the room.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 12:03:11 pm by Persus13 »
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 28, 2013, 12:12:07 pm »

Shield face and get down, hoping to avoid any unfortunate incidents. Practice saying the words "Yafusian Empire" quietly to myself.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2013, 03:00:45 pm »

Well shit. Worth a try :P
Erm so whats special about the black zombies? Are we any smarter or should I just start off with the action of BRAINS?

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2013, 03:30:06 pm »

Erm so whats special about the black zombies? Are we any smarter or should I just start off with the action of BRAINS?
They're smarter and faster.
Sigtext

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2013, 03:35:32 pm »

And given that the person leading us is a whitey I assume those are even smarter...er...and faster...er?
Also:

Where am I? Where are food?

Indeed, I do this.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2013, 04:41:02 pm »

And given that the person leading us is a whitey I assume those are even smarter...er...and faster...er?
And you just made my system of zombies sound racist.
Sigtext

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2013, 04:55:29 pm »

And you just made my system of zombies sound racist.
Indeed.
Aren't you glad TCM isn't here? :P

Indeed, I do this.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2013, 04:57:13 pm »

Try again
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]