Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12165 times)

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2013, 05:13:53 am »

Baaaaaaaaaad.
Pick up pebble, throw other way in attempt to distract them.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2013, 08:33:17 am »

Boulder, Colorado

Brian starts looking around for a hobo. (4) He finds one looting an empty shop.

Steve tries to resist the lure of the shotgun wielder (1) but the knowledge of the location of tasty delicious brains is too much for Steve, and he shambles over to help out. (3) Steve, another zombie, and the two zombies who lost legs all shamble towards the open door. On the door, the three zombies attempt to get up. (5,3,2) Only one succeeds, the others barely move or get partly up. The zombie then shambles towards the shotgun wielder who is now yelling at his shotgun. (6) Seeing the zombies approach he pulls out an ax and attacks. (4) The shotgun wielder slams his ax into the zombies chest, but the zombie just looks at it and continues advancing. (2) However, the man backs away quickly.

Berlin, Germany
[/b][/u]

Kyle stops moving, hoping these two zombie fighters will think he's dead. (4,?) Another shot rings out, hitting Kyle in the chest, then there comes noise from the other human. (?) it appears to be swearing of some kind. Kyle wonders why.

Wehner looks nervously at the approaching special forces. (6-2) grabbing a pebble, he sends it flying into a nearby window. (1) The special forces can be heard saying something then quicken their pace. (5-2) Wehner thinks they saw the pebble.

Moscow, Russia

Boris checks to see if the bottle is open. (6) It looks like the neck of the bottle was smashed off. Boris (?) successfully comes up with a plan for drinking it. (4-2) However, the bottle isn't easily grabbed. Boris curses to himself and starts wondering if life as a zombie is worth it if you can't drink alcohol.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2013, 08:34:37 am »

Kyle pretends to be more dead than he is.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2013, 08:43:31 am »

Smash bottle. Lick up spilled contents.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2013, 10:46:13 am »

Oops. Only one option left:
Stand near the alley entrance, crouch down. Try to grab something to use as a weapon if there's time and something nearby. As soon as one of them enters view, grab a leg, yank hard (hopefully knocking them off balance and to the floor), and leap up at the second one, hopefully knocking them down as well. 
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2013, 12:59:09 pm »

Ambush hobo. Try to knock him over and keep him down.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2013, 01:06:43 pm »

Gm question, if you bite someone and they become a zombie, do you think you should be able to order them around or not?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2013, 01:07:23 pm »

Yes.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2013, 10:29:09 am »

Boulder, Colorado

Brian ambushes the hobo. (1) But the hobo seems alert, and turns around, holding the TV he just grabbed. (2) He tries to throw it at Brian but fails. Brian goes in for the kill, (2) but the TV is in the way, giving the hobo time to back up.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle plays dead. (?) However, he doesn't think the humans bought it. (3) A bullet hits the ground nearby Kyle. (5) the other zombies head towards the entrance Kyle went for. (?) There's some metallic noises, then (5,6) Two zombies are knocked down. One has their head blown off, the other has lost a leg. Then Kyle hears gunfire from the nearby alleyway and sees (2+1,6+1,4+1,1+1) three zombies go down. One bullet went through one zombies chest, then into the head of another, and another bullet took out a leg on a third. Kyle realizes that 2 zombies were killed and 4 injured in the past 2 minutes.

Wehrner hides. (6) He notices a nearby crate, and dives under it, the only problem being he can't really see anything. (1) Wehner can't hear anything, then suddenly the crate he's under gets pulled off, and he spots on of the special forces members there. The other one is firing down the alleyway.

Moscow, Russia

Boris is annoyed at his arms and (1) completely fails to knock the bottle off the table. Boris wonders if his lack of brains recently prompted this.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2013, 10:34:13 am »

Try and crawl away.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2013, 11:46:43 am »

... And it turns out that 6s followed by 1s can be worse that 1s followed by 1s.
Quickly grab the leg of the one that just pulled off the crate, then yank, hopefully pulling them down. Then leap onto the other one and try to knock them over as well.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 11:49:02 am »

You don't need brains if you've got booze! Try that again. Smash the bottle on the table with my hand. Place hand in booze. Lick hand.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 11:29:22 pm »

bump
Sigtext

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2013, 08:57:07 am »

"Braaaaaaiiinnnsss...."

Press the attack!  Go for the human's arm that is trying to unstick the axe.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2013, 10:51:42 am »

"BRAAAIIINNNNSSSSS!!!"

I HUNGER FOR DELICIOUS HOBO MEAT.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9