Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12172 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2013, 09:00:45 pm »

BRAINS!  THEY MUST BE NOMMED

Harry, I think the dice hate you.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2013, 11:02:55 pm »

*zombie sigh*

Search for more brains.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2013, 04:01:21 am »

Do it again! Make him drop his gun!
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2013, 04:50:53 am »

Assholes.

Anyhow, go home quietly.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2013, 09:58:04 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Steve attempts to nom on the survivor's brains. (4,4) He and the survivor attack each other at the same time. (4,4) The survivor punches Steve in the chest, while Steve shoves the survivor back down again. (2,5,1,6,4) Then two of the other zombies join in, the third being knocked over by another zombie. The survivor stands up and gets ready to fight back. However, (4) he is quickly shoved back down by the zombie. There's a loud crack as the survivor's neck breaks and he is silent.

Brian searches for more brains. (1) a few streets away, he hears loud sounds of gunfire and heads to investigate. A military barricade has been set up and a bunch of men are firing on a large zombie horde as it shambles towards the barricade.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle (2) fails to get the prosthetic off the body.

Wehrner continues to slam the man against the wall. (4,3,1) He succeeds once, fails to do so a second time, and gets knocked to the ground the second time. (2,5,4,5) Before the man has a chance to fire, the other zombies attack. (1) However, the operative kicks out, knocking the first zombie to the ground, before (1+1) the others attack. (6) The second zombie bites the operative on the arm. The third (2) seems to sense the operative is a dead man walking, and breaks off the attack. (1)(5+1) back in the street, a clatter is heard, followed by a scream.

Moscow, Russia

Boris attempts to leave, but the door is blocked. (6) Instead he shambles further into the bar, searching for a back exit. (1) Along the way, he passes the source of the clinking. Two zombies in a metal cage wearing metal are walking repeatedly into the bars of the cage. (1) Suddenly a large hook hooks on to Boris, and lifts him up into the air. Boris is deposited into the cage, then the hook detaches, going back into the ceiling. A man approaches in a white labcoat, and smirks at Boris.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2013, 10:21:09 pm »

Come on!
Kyle continues trying to get the prosthetic off.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2013, 10:28:40 pm »

Shamble towards the barricade at TOP ZOMBIE SPEED.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2013, 01:24:13 am »

<"Erm... uh... boooooooooze? Pleeease?"> Boris asks his new friend in Russian.

Make reasonable request.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2013, 04:07:03 am »

Help the zombie finish off spec-ops
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2013, 04:47:34 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Brian shambles towards the police barricade. (2) However, Brian is at the rear of the zombie mob, which blocks him off from moving more than a few feet.

Berlin, Germany

Once again, (2) Kyle tries and fails to get the prosthetic off. The orange-eyed zombie and friend come back from the north with several weapons in their hands. (?) The orange-eyed one looks at Kyle and "If you want that guy's brains, he's long dead" before heading back to the auditorium.

Wehrner attacks the operative, along with two other zombies. (4,5,2,3) However, the operative strikes first, (1d3: 2) drawing a machete and lashing out with it, (4+1) the operative disables the zombie by slicing of the right leg. Then Wehrner attacks, (2) but the operative strikes the side of the face with his fist, knocking Wehrner back. The third zombie shambles towards the operative, but (4-1) the strike is halfhearted and is easily dodged.

Moscow, Russia

Taken captive by a mysterious human, Boris decides to request booze.  (3) Boris makes a long and drawn out moan for booze that he can't tell he heard properly. (?) His captor makes an exclamation, and runs off hurriedly to another room. Two other figures in lab-coats appear in tow, the first man gibbering excitedly at them. All three look closely at Boris, wait expectantly.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2013, 04:50:01 pm »

That was mean...
Kyle continues trying to get the prosthetic off.
Let's play how many turns can I keep doing one thing before the GM just gives the thing to me.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2013, 04:53:24 pm »

Keep moving towards the barricade. Try to flank it if I can. I am just a dumb zombie, after all.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2013, 05:20:42 pm »

"<BOOOOOOZE! GIMME BOOOOOOOOZE!>" Boris says. Maybe they were out-of-towners, Transcaucasian types. That'd explain the firefights and random kidnappings, anyhow. Fortunately, you can count on people to understand the universal language of booze.

Exclaim my functional requirements while making a chugging motion to make sure the point is carried across.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2013, 04:28:11 am »

Kill! Kill! Quickly!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2013, 12:34:47 pm »

Bump for Toaster
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9