Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 12176 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2013, 03:31:04 pm »

Om nom nom some brains
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Eotyrannus

• Bay Watcher
  • Here to throw dinosaurs at people
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2013, 03:41:53 pm »

Name: Marlin Jenkins
Nationality: American, Colorado
How did you die: Fell asleep during own lecture on naked mole rat biology.
Age when killed: 25

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2013, 10:19:36 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Brian continues shambling towards the military barricade. (4-1) he does this in a semicircular motion to avoid part of the horde. (3) He begins to slowly make progress. (6) Brian also seems to avoid most of the bullets being pumped into the mob of zombies.

Steve munches on some brains. (1) Then a woman with an ax and a man with a baseball bat descend a nearby staircase. The woman screams, then charges (1d4: 1) Steve, (1d4: 1) with the man right behind her. (1) The woman trips and falls, and Steve takes the opportunity to go in for the attack. (6) He bites the woman on the neck, killing her immediately. The man takes a swing at Steve, (3+1) and the bat smashes into Steve's chest, knocking him against the wall. (2,1,6,4,3) Another zombie lunges at the man, (6) and bites him on the hand. (5+1) He retaliates with a blow to the skull, smashing the zombie's head in and knocking it to the ground. Another zombie goes in for the attack, (1) trips, and receives (5+1+1) a blow that smashes its head in. Steve decides to go back to eating brains, in the hope of the man will go away. The third zombie Steve was with didn't notice any of the commotion, and continued chowing down on the first survivor's body.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle again tries to get the prosthetic off the body. (4) This time he manages to tug the leg off. Now he needs to figure out how to attach it.

Wehrner goes in for the kill. (5) He rams into the operative, and knocks him to the ground. The man struggles for a moment, then is still. Wehrner looks around, and sees the first special operative rise from the ground moaning for brains

Moscow, Russia

Boris tries to moan a request for booze, but (1) all that comes out is wordless moaning. (6) The gestures Boris is making is pretty obvious, especially when Boris flips the bird to the men when they refuse to give his request. (?) Suddenly, another man comes in yelling at the three men. (?) They get involved in a long argument, before the man finally gives in and leaves. (?) Turning back to Boris, one of the three men departs, before returning with a beer bottle. The man tosses it into the cage, trying to keep a safe distance away from Boris.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2013, 10:21:56 pm »

Put it on! I will prove my intelligence!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2013, 10:36:41 pm »

Om nom nom
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2013, 10:45:13 pm »

I SHALL BREAK THIS BARRICADE.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 20, 2013, 04:35:43 am »

"<Beer without vodka is a waste of money!>" Boris tries to explain in no uncertain terms to the men.

Explain need for vodka. Open and drink beer if possible for me. If not, smash it and lap up what comes out.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2013, 07:14:08 am »

Attempt to remove and wear some of the not-yet-undead spec-op's armour, starting with the helmet.
((a 1-in-6 chance is better than nothing))
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2013, 02:14:49 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Steve continues gnawing on the brains of the first survivor, as the man continues his attack. (3,6,3) The zombie who had been ignoring everything previously turns around to look at the man. (2) Then the woman slowly rises up, and Steve suddenly feels a bond with this woman. It's as if he can give her orders. (6) The man looks down at his hand, then at the woman's bite on her neck, and starts to scream. Then he starts swinging. (1+2,5+2) He misses the woman, but smashes the skull of the other zombie. Then he takes out a hand gun and (4+2) shoots himself in the head, killing himself. The woman instantly dives on him and starts eating. Steve finishes gnawing on the brains, and feels rejuvenated.

Brian continues to shamble towards the barricade. (5) He shambles his way to the right side of the barricade, and (4) gets over the barricade with a few others. (1) The men at that section of the barricade freak out and start to run back. (6) Then some men wearing loads of gear appear and start spreading flames towards Brian and pals. (1) Brian manages to avoid getting singed at all, because the flamethrowers are directed into the middle of the group and he is towards the edge. (3) The other zombies seem fine too, only a few in front have caught fire so far.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle starts to put on the prosthetic. (1) "Brains!" Kyle discovers that gnawing on the prosthetic isn't the way to use it.

Wehrner (6-2) tugs off the man's helmet and body armor.

Moscow, Russia

Boris (2) tries and fails to explain to these weirdos that vodka is a superior drink to beer, but eventually gives up and starts trying to drink the beer. (5-2) He smashes off the top of the bottle, then (2-2) Drops and smashes the bottle while trying to lift it. (4) Instantly, he drops down and starts lapping up the spilled beer. Boris can't taste the beer though, which may be good or bad. (?) The three men write down something on their clip boards, then one goes to another cage, holding another zombie.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2013, 02:23:11 pm »

Lap up the beer. All the beer, oh yes! See if situation has improved.

If not, ask for more via expressive hand gestures. And if that fails, see if it might be easier to converse with the zombie they're holding.

Boris couldn't really blame these Transcaucasian types for being as dense as they were. Why, he wasn't even sure they know how to speak the mother tongue properly. And as unwashed kidnappers, one does suppose they wouldn't be too clever, at least in any matters beyond simple thuggery.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2013, 03:33:59 pm »

Finish the meal, then get Zombess (the woman's new and 100% official name) to follow me to the next house.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2013, 03:48:28 pm »

Put on prosthetic.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2013, 03:54:39 pm »

SWARM THE FLAMETHROWER. ZOMBIES KNOW NO FEAR.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2013, 02:10:27 pm »

Time for phase two of this brilliant, genius, plan!
Put on the helmet and body armour.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

BeforeLifer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2013, 01:08:03 pm »

Bump :3
Any thoughts on how this can be abused?
Around these parts It's called weaponized
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9