Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll for Brains  (Read 11970 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Brains
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2013, 01:41:40 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Steve goes on the offensive, shambling to join the other zombies in the attack. (6,2,6,6,6) Steve, and the three other zombies pile onto the survivor. (4+1,3+1,1+1,2+1) Steve shoves the survivor into a wall, then another zombie knocks the survivor to the ground. The survivor dodges another zombie's attempt to bite him and the last zombie is blocked by the others. The survivor retaliates by (4,3,1) kicking Steve in the chest, and then flails at the other zombies before falling over.

Brian attacks the hobo! (3,2) he shambles towards the hobo and attacks. (1) or he would have if he hadn't trip over that stupid TV. The hobo searches for a weapon. Grabbing another TV, he chucks it at Brian, pinning down Brian's left leg.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle (6-1) crawls away from the two attackers back towards the auditorium. There he finds the orange-eyed guy talking to the white-goo cover zombie. "We may have lost [@#$] in that attack, but we took down the other two helicopters! I call that a win." (?) Looking around, the orange-eyed man spots Kyle crawling towards him. (?) "Looks like resistance in the north is stiffer than anticipated. Let's go."

Wehrner goes on the offensive. (3,2) He attacks, (2) but the special forces operative is too quick. (4) The special forces operative shoots Wehrner in the chest several times before his comrade yells something at him. (?) He appears to be telling his buddy something about military training. Wehrner takes advantage of this distraction to attack the yelling operative. (4,1) Wehner lunges at the operative, who appears unprepared by this attack. (4+1) Wehrner knocks him down on the ground and manages to separate the man from his weapon. (3) The other man would fire, but is distracted by the zombies that are headed towards him. Leaving his comrade struggle with Wehrner, he prepares to fire, (1+1) Only to discover his gun needs reloading.

Moscow, Russia

Boris tries to get the bottle again. (1) He misses completely again, succeeding only in knocking a plate of the table.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2013, 01:43:52 pm »

Kyle looks curiously at the orange eyed one before he tries to find a replacement for his leg.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2013, 01:46:44 pm »

Hm. Okay. See if there are zombies who have had more luck. Copy their methods!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2013, 01:50:35 pm »

Free leg. Continue assault for delicious hobo brain-meats.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2013, 02:34:10 pm »

Om nom spicy brainmeats
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2013, 03:17:14 pm »

Gosh, that was close.
Leap on the other (still up) one.
Knock them down as well.

EDIT - how far away are the other zombies? Could they get to the re-loading one in time before he fires again?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 03:20:02 pm by TopHat »
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2013, 03:30:38 pm »

Boulder, Colorado

Brian continues his quest for hobo brains. (1) Brian tries to free his leg, but it appears to be stuck in the TV. Brian is rudely interrupted by the hobo, (4) who chucks a phone at Brian's chest.

Steve goes in for the kill. (6,,5,6,2) He and another zombie act first, Steve (4) grabs the survivor, but (1) is interrupted by the other zombie tripping and falling on him. (3) a third zombie would have attacked if Steve and his zombie friend weren't in the way.

Berlin, Germany

Kyle looks at the orange-eyed one before looking for a leg replacement. (?) He spots a corpse with a prosthetic leg. Behind him, the orange-eyed one and his friend head north, both carrying strange orange objects.

Wehrner heads towards the guy who is busy reloading (5,1) and is distracted until it's too late. (2+1) Wehrner fails to knock him down since the man was against a wall. (1,4) Behind Wehner, special ops tries to get up, but the zombies get to him first. (3,5) The special operative pulls out his knife before being mobbed by 5 zombies. (5+1,2+1,1+1,5+1) Despite two bites, the operative holds on to life. (2+1,4+1) and slicing off one of his attackers' legs. (1) There is a click as the other operative continues to reload, and it attracts the attention of every zombie in the alley way. (6+1,4) (5) Back in the street, gunfire and strange sounds can be heard.

Moscow, Russia

Boris decides to look around for other zombies who have succeeded. (5) There are two zombies over by the bar who are just lying under a leaking barrel. Another has a bottle in his mouth.

Spoiler: types of zombies (click to show/hide)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:56 pm »

Find a leaking barrel to lie under and drink up. Failing that, try to place the bottle in my mouth again.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2013, 03:34:06 pm »

Repeatedly slam them against the wall.
Preferably by their head.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2013, 03:57:59 pm »

Kick zombies out of the way!  MY BRAINS!  Then eat said brains.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2013, 03:59:58 pm »

Take the prosthetic and put it on.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2013, 04:09:56 pm »

((We are the most inept zombies ever))

Try to free leg again. Crawl towards hobo for NOMS.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2013, 04:42:44 pm »

((We are the most inept zombies ever))
Since when are zombies not inept?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2013, 08:38:23 pm »

Note: You die if an opponent rolls a 6, however you can come back again if you roll a second 6. Otherwise you're perma-dead.

Boulder, Colorado

Steve tries to remove all the other zombies. (5,5,5) He shoves the three away, the resumes the offensive. (6,3) The survivor only manages to stand  up before Steve charges him. (2) the survivor ducks his attack, and (4) punches Steve in the chest.

Brian tries to free his leg. (4) He succeeds, then shambles towards the hobo. (3,5) The hobo is ready for him, and attacks using a baseball bat he just picked up. (6) He swings it at Brian, and it connects with his head, bashing it in. Brian is dead, again. (6) Several hours later, Brian's corpse rises up, ready for killing humans again.

Berlin, Germany

Wehrner repeatedly slams the operative against the wall. (6,2,3) Only one attempt succeeds, but Wehrner also managed to bite the operative in the arm. The special operative fires his gun, (3) but it only hits a wall. Behind Wehrner, (4,6) the operative (6,2,2,2) kills a zombie, but the others resume the attack. (6,2,6) The man gets bit twice more, before falling silent.

Kyle attempts to put on the prosthetic limb. (4-2) His attempts to detach it fail.

Moscow, Russia

Boris searches for a leaking barrel to lie under. (1) Suddenly, 5 guys wearing gas masks and stuff run in, opening fire on the place. Two chuck Molotov cocktails at the barrels, lighting all the alcohol there in flames.
Sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2013, 08:52:01 pm »

Take the prosthetic and put it on.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9