Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130

Author Topic: TA Mission 2 - Or, How I learned to stop worrying and NEVER FUCK WITH EVA  (Read 77171 times)

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
Re: TA Mission 2 - Or, How I learned to stop worrying and NEVER FUCK WITH EVA
« Reply #1905 on: September 07, 2013, 01:31:07 am »

((Meh, I'll just have Isaac sitting down anyways.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: September 07, 2013, 01:31:33 am »

((Medea hasn't moved.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: September 07, 2013, 01:33:43 am »

Darnos resists falling asleep since he'll probably die if he does.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: TA Mission 2 - The Shit Hits the Fan
« Reply #1908 on: September 07, 2013, 01:33:59 am »

Everything. Fucking. Stops.

A scratching, scraping noise, as if a needle had suddenly been dragged across a record.

A tear, a rent in the very fabric of that which Is, and She is there.

"Meddling."

She seems annoyed. Almost as annoyed as when she'd turned Vornar into a smear on the wall.

Whispers from nowhere as she raises her hand, black and lavender power swimming around her form, crackling and swirling, and she calls. A summoning beyond resisting, that none may turn from, no matter how far, no matter how distant they might be.

Someone had interfered with her students.

They were about to learn why people don't fuck with her, or those under her command.

They'd be torn from wherever they are, from whatever universe they inhabit, and brought to her, thousands of chains lashing out and burying themselves into their body, forcing them to their knees.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you in the most painful, horrid way I can imagine."

Oh Eva! Long time no see! I still do dearly apologize about Calville, the idiot general ordered an attack and one thing led to another. Anyways back to the topic at hand. One) because I just saved their lives from being at the epicenter of some idiot cultists from summoning one of my most successful experiments. This preventing them from dying horribly and releasing a scrounge upon your lands of centuries to come. Two) You know I don't really have any other way to get people out of my realm when I've drawn them in, it comes with the embodiment of Evil thing Three) Killing one of the corner stones of existence is usually a bad idea. I do apologize if any of the students experience permanent damage but some of them have quite the disrespectful streak. Now, how about you release me from these chains and we can talk as equals. Hmmmm?
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: September 07, 2013, 01:35:32 am »

((Hm. How bad are Medea's burns now? Isaac and Medea did just use all their magics on it.))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: September 07, 2013, 01:36:51 am »

((Hm. How bad are Medea's burns now? Isaac and Medea did just use all their magics on it.))
((Fine. Everyone just has 1st degree burns. Krinkle isn't that much of a dick.))

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: September 07, 2013, 01:37:34 am »

((The worse Medea would feel is a bit of a tingle from Grey!Isaac's magic.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: September 07, 2013, 01:37:41 am »

((First degree burns really aren't that painful...))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: September 07, 2013, 01:38:02 am »

((Fine. Everyone just has 1st degree burns. Krinkle isn't that much of a dick.))
((Wasn't complaining about the third degree burns, I was asking if they were STILL burns after the healing. :P ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: September 07, 2013, 01:38:23 am »

Darnos runs himself with dirt and continues acting pathetic.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: September 07, 2013, 01:38:58 am »

((First degree burns really aren't that painful...))
((Excatly, he wanted to scare, not damage. He likes the Shadows about as much as they do.))

((Wasn't complaining about the third degree burns, I was asking if they were STILL burns after the healing. :P ))
((Also shes completely fine. No more burns.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: September 07, 2013, 01:40:26 am »

((Oh ok. Thanks.))

Due to the mention of Shadows...

Richard sneezes elsewhere in the multiverse.

Persona!Maria sneezes elsewhere in the multiverse.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: TA Mission 2 - The Shit Hits the Fan
« Reply #1917 on: September 07, 2013, 01:44:28 am »

Everything. Fucking. Stops.

A scratching, scraping noise, as if a needle had suddenly been dragged across a record.

A tear, a rent in the very fabric of that which Is, and She is there.

"Meddling."

She seems annoyed. Almost as annoyed as when she'd turned Vornar into a smear on the wall.

Whispers from nowhere as she raises her hand, black and lavender power swimming around her form, crackling and swirling, and she calls. A summoning beyond resisting, that none may turn from, no matter how far, no matter how distant they might be.

Someone had interfered with her students.

They were about to learn why people don't fuck with her, or those under her command.

They'd be torn from wherever they are, from whatever universe they inhabit, and brought to her, thousands of chains lashing out and burying themselves into their body, forcing them to their knees.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you in the most painful, horrid way I can imagine."

Oh Eva! Long time no see! I still do dearly apologize about Calville, the idiot general ordered an attack and one thing led to another. Anyways back to the topic at hand. One) because I just saved their lives from being at the epicenter of some idiot cultists from summoning one of my most successful experiments. This preventing them from dying horribly and releasing a scrounge upon your lands of centuries to come. Two) You know I don't really have any other way to get people out of my realm when I've drawn them in, it comes with the embodiment of Evil thing Three) Killing one of the corner stones of existence is usually a bad idea. I do apologize if any of the students experience permanent damage but some of them have quite the disrespectful streak. Now, how about you release me from these chains and we can talk as equals. Hmmmm?

"Equals. Amusing." She snaps her fingers, and the chains flash with crimson lightning, bathing him with pain indescribable even by him. It'd last about ten seconds before subsiding. She tilts her head, smirking a little. "We aren't equals. You wouldn't be my equal if you had all four of you together. Twice. Also, your universe's issues aren't my problem. So give me a reason I care about."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: September 07, 2013, 01:50:48 am »

He grimaces
Quite a temper you've got there. You've changed a good bit since Calville. The experiment that was going to be summoned was...very successful. It designed it to lay wast to continents. It was very good at its job. If it had gotten out many of your islands would have been dust. Also I saved you students. They were walking right into a giant fuck up. Should I apologize for that. Hmmm?
He stands up.
Now if we are done here I am going to return home to my daughter and wife. Be sure to tell the two girls, Selina and Victoria I think, that raising a family is a wonderful pain. They will be happy together. I'll be watching this unfold with interest Eva. I genuinely like some of your students, they have spunk, a desire to do good and not sulk around like a toddler with their hand caught in the cookie jar. Heroes today, can't tell them from the self obsessed assholes anymore. Now, my daughter wants me to cook dinner again. Do I have you leave to do that?

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: September 07, 2013, 01:53:10 am »

He grimaces
Quite a temper you've got there. You've changed a good bit since Calville. The experiment that was going to be summoned was...very successful. It designed it to lay wast to continents. It was very good at its job. If it had gotten out many of your islands would have been dust. Also I saved you students. They were walking right into a giant fuck up. Should I apologize for that. Hmmm?
He stands up.
Now if we are done here I am going to return home to my daughter and wife. Be sure to tell the two girls, Selina and Victoria I think, that raising a family is a wonderful pain. They will be happy together. I'll be watching this unfold with interest Eva. I genuinely like some of your students, they have spunk, a desire to do good and not sulk around like a toddler with their hand caught in the cookie jar. Heroes today, can't tell them from the self obsessed assholes anymore. Now, my daughter wants me to cook dinner again. Do I have you leave to do that?

She glares at him, then chuckles a bit. "You're an idiot, Krinkel. I've always been like this. Fair warning? If I see you again I will tear out your black soul and shove it up your ass."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130