Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone interested in a Round Robin Let's Play LCS?  (Read 1623 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Anyone interested in a Round Robin Let's Play LCS?
« on: August 16, 2013, 11:53:39 am »

Would anyone be interested in playing a Round Robin LP of Liberal Crime Squad a la Liberal Community Squad? (aka, play for an in-game amount of time, 2 months seems the best to me, before transferring the save to someone else)

Interested So Far:
Me
Ed Boy
NES630
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:31:55 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone interested in a Round Robin Let's Play LCS?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 12:38:13 pm »

Sign me up.

NES630

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 03:10:53 pm »

I shall do join this. But some rules suggestions. Each day or week some sort of documentation/ witty commentary should be posted. Also, we each adopt a character that becomes slot one of the main squad during our turn. Should that character die, turn prematurely ends, and the round is handed over to the next liberal.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 03:14:08 pm by NES630 »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:31:37 pm »

I shall do join this. But some rules suggestions. Each day or week some sort of documentation/ witty commentary should be posted. Also, we each adopt a character that becomes slot one of the main squad during our turn. Should that character die, turn prematurely ends, and the round is handed over to the next liberal.
Agreed, also, no purposely killing off the squad, avoid killing off other player's characters if possible, and some sort of IRL time limit for turns.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 04:47:36 pm »

* Darvi watches as everybody basically summarizes the rules of a standard succession fort.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 04:58:26 pm »

* Darvi watches as everybody basically summarizes the rules of a standard succession fort.
Yeah, pretty much.
Sigtext

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 01:14:08 pm »

Sigtext