Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Forum Games List  (Read 2379 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Forum Games List
« on: August 17, 2013, 04:12:53 am »

Oh a whim, I decided that I want to make a topic about all my games, like GWG did.
But I don't want it getting derailed right away (well, it might still get derailed, but that's because this is Bay12Forum)

So I decided that I'll make this thread for anyone who wants to post a list of their forum games.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Games List
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 04:20:33 am »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 04:25:15 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 04:27:51 am »

It should be. Otherwise, I suppose you can PM and offer to take over, or something.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 04:34:05 am »

It should be. Otherwise, I suppose you can PM and offer to take over, or something.
Eh. I'm thinking more of using this thread as a thread where people can post the list /themselves/ and link to their post in their signature.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 04:37:00 am »

Active

Wars of Failsword - Experimental Illustrated Suggestion Game, kind of like Roll to Dodge with a d20. May or may not be permanent. The story revolves around an unpopular Wyvern God named the Rad Wyvern Red, whose plans to take down his rival Goddess is interrupted by HER plan to take him down. Intentionally rife with anachronism.

Inactive

Suggestion Games

You are in an Abandoned Trainstation - Text-based SG where you play as a university student who woke up in a deserted train in an abandoned train station on her way to work in her weekend. Might be temporarily rebooted once I finish Wars of Failsword Chapter One.

Dead

Suggestion Games

Disorientation - An illustrated suggestion game about a boy who woke up in Slenderman's house. I kind of lost interest after a couple of pages. It's not like I have an idea where I'm going with it anyways.

You will kill the Clown - A suggestion game about a goblin warlock and his attempt to track down and brutally murder an immortal clown who trashed his laboratories. It's set in a Magitek version of the Dwarf Fortress universe. It was a minimalist.

You are a Mindwalker - A suggestion game in a war-torn fantasy world. Dead because people lost interest. The lore was recycled for Wars of Failsword.

Roll to Dodge

You are a conspiracy theorist bookkeeper - An RtD about a bookkeeper who found out about Armok, and try to unravel the mysterious surrounding the Blood Good in his attempt to somehow stop a Reset of the universe. Set in a steampunk version of DF in the future where dwarfkind had taken over the world. The Armok is the same Armok from 'You are a sentient cereal box'.

Finished

You are a sentient cereal box - A haunted cereal box turns into a trans-universe being. Enough said.