Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crimson Sunset- Let's Be Mobsters!  (Read 713 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Crimson Sunset- Let's Be Mobsters!
« on: August 17, 2013, 03:23:57 pm »

Have you noticed how many gangster things have been cropping up here recently? Well, modern thugs have no class. It's about time we had a good game about the old kind of gangsters, so grab your expensive suits and practice your twenties lingo, see?

The year is 1925, in the heart of the Prohibition. American organized crime is on the rise, and there's a lot of profit to be had for an enterprising band of associates. Joining together from differing walks of life, you come to engage in a little free entrepreneurism. Assemble your Family, and dominate the 1920s in America and even worldwide.

I'm flexible as far as player numbers go, so I'll base the final count on how many good submissions I get. If you want, you can even play more than one character, although that might be a bit of a hassle. One of you will have to be the boss, whom I will choose from the best willing players. Other positions, should there be conflicts, will be similarly chosen based on the best character sheets

I'll be playing over IRC on this, for a change. I'll host it sometime on the weekend, to be agreed upon by the players as a whole. You'll need to let me know what your business propisitions, of varying legality, are, and where your band wishes to meet up. As always, PM me if you want to do something not covered by the established rules, and I'll try to fit you in to the system.
Have Fun!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:14:21 pm by Remuthra »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Crimson Sunset- Let's Be Mobsters!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 03:45:16 pm »

Sound interesting, I may put up a sheet. I assume that IRC is something like that d20 thing that valk thing used(I know you played it.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: Crimson Sunset- Let's Be Mobsters!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 03:47:53 pm »

Sound interesting, I may put up a sheet. I assume that IRC is something like that d20 thing that valk thing used(I know you played it.)
Essentially, it's playing over live chat. I would D20, and still might, but I have horrendous art skills which limit my ability to make maps.