Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 937888 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #10560 on: March 31, 2014, 11:28:51 am »

depends, do you have anything in particular planned on how he would learn them, if he doesn't know them already?

maybe in the library?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10561 on: March 31, 2014, 11:29:21 am »

Sure, long as it isn't something like Megiddo or something.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10562 on: March 31, 2014, 11:35:25 am »

I was thinking it was something he knew from having a persona for awhile. Sorta like how in SMT you get spells for leveling your demons except he got it for basically existing with Thanatos for so long. If anything honestly, I would rather have a low level spell that just did dark damage rather than a insta-death thing haha. Best case scenario would be that he has that low level dark spell and a low level fire one haha.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10563 on: March 31, 2014, 11:41:08 am »

so basicaly "because I needed a story for Will, wether it is shoehorned or not" :P
Let's be honest, pretty much everyone's plots have this to some extent or another.
At least I've figured out a logic for it to work.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10564 on: March 31, 2014, 03:45:21 pm »

Twi finds Robo/Nightmare!Marie's transformation sequence again.

I should really just write her a proper description less blah then the one on her profile currently already.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #10565 on: March 31, 2014, 03:46:20 pm »

BUT TWI BLAH IS BETTER THAN NORMAL BLAH
IT MAKES YOU SO HUGABLE

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10566 on: March 31, 2014, 03:49:20 pm »

:P

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10567 on: March 31, 2014, 06:33:37 pm »

What happened here exactly? Why are @KJ and @GWG arguing more than usual?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10568 on: March 31, 2014, 06:37:22 pm »

Uwah.... I just found out that there is a Japanese Cafe near my house that sells bento lunchs -///-
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10569 on: March 31, 2014, 06:39:02 pm »

so basicaly "because I needed a story for Will, wether it is shoehorned or not" :P
Let's be honest, pretty much everyone's plots have this to some extent or another.
At least I've figured out a logic for it to work.
Saying most of the other plots did so doesn't exactly justify it. I should note that my event and @USEC_OFFICER's plot did not require character involvement. Nor did your dragons for that matter.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 06:41:25 pm by Empiricist »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10570 on: March 31, 2014, 06:40:53 pm »

I want to mention that my plot won't either since I asked who is going to participate. Also, I only had like 4 people say they were interested.

Who all is interested in my plot?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10571 on: March 31, 2014, 06:49:16 pm »

Saying most of the other plots did so doesn't exactly justify it.
Alright, let me rephrase that.
Pretty much every work of fiction involving magic as an important element of plot has to make some kind of justification like that at some point. And quite frankly, I don't see why it's less of a leap of faith to have a young heroic former-supervillain-in-training dating a half-dragon being used by a demon to create a portal to a number world, than it is that said world isn't the world said person is from.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10572 on: March 31, 2014, 06:54:58 pm »

Uwah.... I just found out that there is a Japanese Cafe near my house that sells bento lunchs -///-
:3

Also, Marie would do it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10573 on: March 31, 2014, 06:58:56 pm »

Saying most of the other plots did so doesn't exactly justify it.
Alright, let me rephrase that.
Pretty much every work of fiction involving magic as an important element of plot has to make some kind of justification like that at some point. And quite frankly, I don't see why it's less of a leap of faith to have a young heroic former-supervillain-in-training dating a half-dragon being used by a demon to create a portal to a number world, than it is that said world isn't the world said person is from.
The issue is, in those other stories, other characters tend to care. If the OOC is anything to go by, the characters either don't care or have the wrong idea. I do not see why they HAVE to stop it, even if they do not, little would change. The issue with having "a young heroic former-supervillain-in-training dating a half-dragon being used by a demon to create a portal" is that, assuming I did not misread, he has already been recovered and with it much of the concern of the other characters.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:24:38 pm by Empiricist »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10574 on: March 31, 2014, 08:08:19 pm »

The issue is, in those other stories, other characters tend to care. If the OOC is anything to go by, the characters either don't care or have the wrong idea. I do not see why they HAVE to stop it, even if they do not, little would change. The issue with having "a young heroic former-supervillain-in-training dating a half-dragon being used by a demon to create a portal" is that, assuming I did not misread, he has already been recovered and with it much of the concern of the other characters.
...Okay, I'm feeling that we're arguing completely unrelated targets. I thought you were complaining about the logic of the portal leading somewhere other than Will's homeworld. You?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 703 704 [705] 706 707 ... 1030