Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 924383 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #10590 on: March 31, 2014, 10:20:54 pm »

I will point out that one of them is literally there just to make sure that Nuriel is happy and isn't going to fight unless threatened.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10591 on: March 31, 2014, 10:40:32 pm »

I just realized that Keith is going the way Kyle did. Optimistic that everyone liked him and wanted what was best for him... Considering Kyle is basically going to be a permanat side character (only slightly less so than Keith) because of how he was yelled at over the fact that he was skulking in his room when he failed his friend, which I'll add was to give the Ashley plot a small break, I can't wait to see how Icarus will break Keith mentally.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10592 on: March 31, 2014, 10:47:11 pm »

Perhaps we should let them decide instead? My point was made as this isn't even a plot and that it is taking rather long to resolve.
And my point is made, as they are already actively trying to find Nuriel and Seham, which is a much better indicator of if they want to do something or not than your logic of "whatever's quickest".

I just realized that Keith is going the way Kyle did. Optimistic that everyone liked him and wanted what was best for him... Considering Kyle is basically going to be a permanat side character (only slightly less so than Keith) because of how he was yelled at over the fact that he was skulking in his room when he failed his friend, which I'll add was to give the Ashley plot a small break, I can't wait to see how Icarus will break Keith mentally.
You apparently have a type.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10593 on: March 31, 2014, 10:50:50 pm »

My type is 'loyal like a dog and greatly saddened if they express hate'... I write fucking dog people. I suppose I could write megalomaniacs like that prick with the Deathnote.

Atnegam

• Bay Watcher
  • Yoooooo
    • View Profile
« Reply #10594 on: March 31, 2014, 10:53:29 pm »

People should totes somehow try to do the impossible and interact with one of my characters so I can distract myself longer from this work I have to do xD

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #10595 on: April 01, 2014, 04:50:12 am »

Hate and disappointment is a big difference. She gave Kyle a lecture *because* she cares. And I find it disappointing that the result of this is Kyle getting benched, instead of allowing Kyle some character development. He really needs to have a talk with Marie, come to terms with what happened and give it another go. Because certainly, Kyle does not seem loyal at all right now. Loyal characters try to endure :P
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10596 on: April 01, 2014, 06:22:05 am »

I will point out that all of what happened with the argument is Icarus' fault. She is the one who attacked Kyle's character for no reason, she's the one who thinks that he disappointed everyone when he only went into his room and cried for a while. She's the one who is the problem. So she should fix it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: April 01, 2014, 07:33:37 am »

I will point out that all of what happened with the argument is Icarus' fault. She is the one who attacked Kyle's character for no reason, she's the one who thinks that he disappointed everyone when he only went into his room and cried for a while. She's the one who is the problem. So she should fix it.
She gave Kyle a lecture *because* she cares.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that would make things worse.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: April 01, 2014, 12:26:29 pm »

Ashley was taken by an evil corporation who could stop her void powers, and other Magic users powers, and are then experimented on. After a bit of detective work, the group discovered her location and mounted an assualt with lots of bombs, fireworks, and Marie singing as a distraction while the attack team went in. When finally recovered, it seems Ashley's nutso side got transferred into the CEO who escaped.

During this time, ICARUS yelled a Kyle after he got sad and mopey. There was a LOT of it. Afterwards, ICARUS placed the final straw in yelling and Kyle left for a bit. Upon return, the arguments seem to be surfacing again and leaking into here.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10599 on: April 01, 2014, 12:28:09 pm »

Any idea what the corporation's plans were--or are?

((wait, you guys actually resolved the problem by turning this into not just a threesome but a threelationship? (totaly a word. or should be). God damned hippies! Why not turn the whole castle into a free love commune while you are at it?))
Wait, it isn't?
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10600 on: April 01, 2014, 12:31:17 pm »

My only guess is a super soldier or magic giving serum currently.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10601 on: April 01, 2014, 03:01:56 pm »

I have returned.

You all may shoot and/or punch me in the crotch now.
Black lives matter.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10602 on: April 01, 2014, 03:02:24 pm »

Welcome back :)
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #10603 on: April 01, 2014, 03:02:48 pm »

while you were gone, Mallory had an affair
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10604 on: April 01, 2014, 03:03:16 pm »

while you were gone, Mallory had an affair

Indeed, a sordid love affair.
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 1030