Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 924650 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #2250 on: January 11, 2014, 02:30:22 pm »

You did actually. Twice. But you know, you're the Ash player.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: January 11, 2014, 02:40:55 pm »

I said the ship sunk. That doesn't mean it can't be rebuilt.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: January 11, 2014, 02:41:25 pm »

MedeaxIsaac says hi.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: January 11, 2014, 02:42:48 pm »

MedeaxIsaac says hi.
The precise example I was thinking of. Also, I miss that ship...
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: January 11, 2014, 02:43:51 pm »

DEN GET YO ASS ON EVERYTHING GAIDEN

Also, on another tangent, for French class, they made us do posters for tourist spots in French. I found doing a normal place mainstream.

....so I did Boatmurdered.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: January 11, 2014, 03:02:31 pm »

Good job. Also I want to point out that the KylexMedea ship is just as viable. Was, I mean.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: NOW WITH MORE SUMMON/PERSONA STATTING
« Reply #2256 on: January 11, 2014, 03:21:50 pm »

"Well, with this programming skill, might as well be self-employed. Could even make some naughty manga and try selling it." Treating her as a human being seems to be good for her right now.
Excellent use of programming skill.

((Where did she get the knife?))
Kitchen, maybe?
It would be amusing if Luna tried to pleasure herself with a butter knife. I mean in the cutting sense, get your mind out of the gutter.

a village inside of a cave
That explains some stuff, but...why were they inside a cave? That is poor judgement for a permanent residence.

Speaking of him, Albrecht is looking around for a way of shutting down Sen without being caught or violence.
Does "set all the paper on fire" count as violence?

[MIND:13+15]
Yeah, the UAV locks onto jack fucking shit.
I feel sorry for Jack. He must have had a tough life already, and now he's being followed by a random UAV.

...jumping onto her lap not unlike cats are wont to do when their people are upset.
What kinds of cats have you been around? In my experience, cats jump into your lap when they want to be petted ir if they think you'll give them treats.

((What level of reading is Meme at?))
1. That was Alice, who was previously reading American Psycho, so most anything should be fine for her.
2. Meme is in Angel's second grade class, so she's pretty smart. Reading level...probably at least kindergarten, first grade.

>Quit being a baby. You lost 20 out of 219 HP.<
<IT STILL FEELS LIKE I'M FUCKING DYING RICHARD! I HAVE A FUCKING KATANA IN MY CHEST AND YOU WANT ME TO JUST WALK IT OFF?>
<Kyle, it's a free katana, just take it as compensation and walk it off.>
This exchange is now free for the world to see on TV Tropes.

Selina transformed and followed with a bow, shooting arrows into the enemy to help with the combat.
How did she get to Yuri's house?

He's locked her out of the closet after telling her to go try and comfort Ashley.
Kyle's hiding in his closet?
Has to be said...he needs to come out.

((...I might as well add another baby to my character list unless Elf still wants control))

She giggles, her wings gently flapping as she smiled. She couldn't fly yet, but she seemed very happy to see Kyle.
((All I will specify from now on:
Her power is metamagic; manipulation of magical currents.
Please don't name her something stupid.
I reserve all rights to use her in any future games set in the RotMG universe as an NPC.))
I vote that she is also good with some kind of technological stuff.

Irrationality? Also Kyle is stuck because no one will release him from Nuriel.
Sorry. Offline (aka asleep/packing) for a while, then online for a bit, then I had to head back to college which made me lose a couple more hours. Then I had to catch up on dozens of pages.
I would have dropped Kyle off at Maria's if I wasn't...busy. Let's pretend that happened.

No. I have my own dimension of buttered popcorn.
It's eternally warm and delicious.
How big a dimension?
*readies a plane shift spell*

Well shit, Richard will point that out won't he?
Maaaaaaybbeeee~
Then Will will point out that that's stupid.

Yeah, which makes how the hell no one pointed out that they really don't like getting slashed even more odd.
That's my point. HOW THE FUCK HAS THAT NOT TURNED UP? What are these people doing that is so important that they can't spare a few seconds saying "Hey Ashley! Don't shiv me bro, kthxbai!" At around this point, it's starting to shift so that it's their fault for never bringing it up.
1. Ashley hasn't shived anyone except enemies. Or is it spelled shivved? Shivied?
2. It's one of those things that should be obvious.
3. Again, there is time where we aren't roleplaying.

Oh trust me, I feel guilty for making Kyle do it. Can you imagine what Kyle will think when he realizes what he did? You know, besides 'Well, it's a good time for seppeku'.
Cut out the seppeku and we have a metaphor for Will needling Kyle.

You missed a lot Cado. Kyle got stabbed, Sen has killed hyoma's family and summoned a demon, Hyoma is severly injured(broken arm and ribs and internal injuries), and Yuri.... Has Sen in a binding circle.
And Nuriel did nothing.
(Until I posted a bit ago.)

Also, on another tangent, for French class, they made us do posters for tourist spots in French. I found doing a normal place mainstream.
....so I did Boatmurdered.
Awesome. What did you describe about it?

Good job. Also I want to point out that the KylexMedea ship is just as viable. Was, I mean.
Nah. Medea was in a committed relationship, Ashley's just sorta mooning after Richard.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: January 11, 2014, 03:23:53 pm »

Rabid elephants, the FTW projects, everything being on fire, etc, etc. Everything I could remember off by heart at the time.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: January 11, 2014, 03:29:18 pm »

Secrecy GWG, Secrecy. They prefer the area and they have an artifical sky due to the magics of the villagers, who all are pretty much dead cept for the kids lol.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:33:24 pm by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: January 11, 2014, 04:06:16 pm »

Rabid elephants, the FTW projects, everything being on fire, etc, etc. Everything I could remember off by heart at the time.
Heh heh heh. Got an English translation?

Secrecy GWG, Secrecy. They prefer the area and they have an artifical sky due to the magics of the villagers, who all are pretty much dead cept for the kids lol.
I'm sure the sky is really helpful for making gardens, hunting, and basically doing everything they need to do, only they need to go a lot farther to do it. And people running around on a mountain aren't that much less conspicuous than a village.
And don't joke about genocide. It's not cool.

P.S. Who thinks Arya would be willing to adopt a bunch of Japanese orphans?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: January 11, 2014, 04:09:57 pm »

@GWG That would be about 20 Japanese orphans. Plus, blame Sen for the genocide part. Also, the lol was for the sky part.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 04:12:37 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: January 11, 2014, 04:13:00 pm »

Heh heh heh. Got an English translation?

I'm sure the sky is really helpful for making gardens, hunting, and basically doing everything they need to do, only they need to go a lot farther to do it. And people running around on a mountain aren't that much less conspicuous than a village.
And don't joke about genocide. It's not cool.

P.S. Who thinks Arya would be willing to adopt a bunch of Japanese orphans?
First: No as I don't actually have the poster on hand.
Oh and possibly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: January 11, 2014, 04:13:22 pm »

@GWG That would be about 20 Japanese orphans. Plus, blame Sen for the genocide part. Also, the lol was for the sky part.
You suck at lol placement.
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: January 11, 2014, 04:15:02 pm »

It is a very, very, horrible curse :/

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: January 11, 2014, 04:25:51 pm »

((Should clarify: Sen is refering to the situation between the contractee, Yuri, and and The contractor Sen. They are pretty much in a Demons pact right now.))
You seem to be under the impression that at least one of them was willing to enter the pact. This is not the case.
Yuri's family bound Demons Run into her, after generations of having done much the same.
There are more details, but I'll let rag handle those.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 1030