Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 [1030]

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 924719 times)

Laura

• Bay Watcher
  • Soo sexy. ~desu~
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #15435 on: June 05, 2014, 11:35:13 pm »

This is going to be stupidly confusing isn't it? Apparently what I put isn't enough at all so... yeah?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15436 on: June 05, 2014, 11:40:25 pm »

This is going to be stupidly confusing isn't it? Apparently what I put isn't enough at all so... yeah?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sorry, lack of formatting just irritates me for some reason. Plus I fixed some of your stuff.

Spoiler: Kara Alackson (click to show/hide)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15437 on: June 05, 2014, 11:56:33 pm »

Bad news: My HDD is quitting on me, so I gotta back it up. Might take some time for a new one to arrive.

Good news: I'm getting a bitching new bluetooth keyboard for my tablet

Laura

• Bay Watcher
  • Soo sexy. ~desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15438 on: June 06, 2014, 12:11:54 am »

Done and posting in the other thread now.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #15439 on: June 06, 2014, 03:09:03 am »

Spoiler: Angel/Nuriel Stuff (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Angel/Nuriel Summary (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Angel/Nuriel Timeskip (click to show/hide)
Anything else I should add?
Also, does Stella have a timeskip entry somewhere?

needs actual example acts for theri abilities, minor, medium etc
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15440 on: June 06, 2014, 04:09:49 am »

Thank you GWG
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15441 on: June 06, 2014, 07:09:27 am »

I'll be busy for a while. I just got renewed vigor on learning how to code. Heh, Who wants an multiplayer RotMG game?
You mean, aside from this one?
It sounds interesting. How would it work?

V3 thread is up. Feel free to swot me if I dun goofed somewhere.
Well, you made it at a time I was asleep.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15442 on: June 06, 2014, 10:25:43 am »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15443 on: June 06, 2014, 10:38:24 am »

I propose something that scales with the size category of the act, as that also dictates the TN to be able to do that instantly (so if the TN is not met on the first round, it would mean the body just needs a while to adapt fully), and the mana costs.

so a small adaptation to a gunshot might be a bit of additional damage reduction, but limited to damage only frum bullets, healing at a very low conversion rate etc, basicaly only a minor change.

the bigger the act that the adaptation is, the more PP you gathered could be used at once. That means that obtaining a perk that would be a major adaptation to the threat would not be possible at minor acts, likewise the amount of health regained from a single heal would be a lot higher.

the amount of pp spent depending on the act needs a sensible cap, considering that the perks last for the whole duration of the battle. Mana should be the limiting factor as to how often it can be used, and mag the extend of what it is capable of.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15444 on: June 06, 2014, 12:50:35 pm »

I propose something that scales with the size category of the act, as that also dictates the TN to be able to do that instantly (so if the TN is not met on the first round, it would mean the body just needs a while to adapt fully), and the mana costs.

so a small adaptation to a gunshot might be a bit of additional damage reduction, but limited to damage only frum bullets, healing at a very low conversion rate etc, basicaly only a minor change.

the bigger the act that the adaptation is, the more PP you gathered could be used at once. That means that obtaining a perk that would be a major adaptation to the threat would not be possible at minor acts, likewise the amount of health regained from a single heal would be a lot higher.

the amount of pp spent depending on the act needs a sensible cap, considering that the perks last for the whole duration of the battle. Mana should be the limiting factor as to how often it can be used, and mag the extend of what it is capable of.
The "adaptation" is a completely separate ability. I'm not entirely certain what rag's doing for that, but I suspect that it involves a generous interpretation of the "any trait" part of the advanced Absorptive Damage Resistance.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15445 on: June 06, 2014, 12:56:50 pm »

well, obviously not any. No, laser eyes are not appropriate reaction to being bombed

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15446 on: June 08, 2014, 08:51:26 pm »

Spoiler: Power Tiers (click to show/hide)
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1028 1029 [1030]