Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4194 4195 [4196] 4197 4198 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2845391 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #62925 on: April 15, 2014, 06:53:52 am »

*A prison.*
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62926 on: April 15, 2014, 06:54:15 am »

((Coercion and threats are fine too :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #62927 on: April 15, 2014, 06:56:35 am »

((Coercion and threats are fine too :P))

((That's good then :P))

*A prison.*

"Yes, an inescapable prison. Even a god imprisoned there would have no chance of escaping."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62928 on: April 15, 2014, 06:59:07 am »

*If you can provide me with a way to bind him and bring him into your domain, we will proceed to beat him within an inch of his life, and then face him with a choice. Be killed, or be bound.*
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62929 on: April 15, 2014, 07:04:32 am »

*If you can provide me with a way to bind him and bring him into your domain, we will proceed to beat him within an inch of his life, and then face him with a choice. Be killed, or be bound.*

Jemis nodded
"That is satisfactory before I give you it though you should leave this girl" He gestured towards Alice "If Zhengara knows of this beforehand it will all be for nothing"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62930 on: April 15, 2014, 07:06:55 am »

"Alice, will you be okay if I let you sleep for a while? There are some more preparations that I need to get under way."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62931 on: April 15, 2014, 07:09:29 am »

"Alice, will you be okay if I let you sleep for a while? There are some more preparations that I need to get under way."

Alice uncurled slightly and gave a nod, before returning back to her old position.

The phantom of Jemis walked through the door, without bothering to open it.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62932 on: April 15, 2014, 07:10:24 am »

ICARUS follows him, but not before standing at the door for a moment.

"Zhengara. See you soon."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62933 on: April 15, 2014, 07:11:03 am »

<I didn't threaten to kill Meme Will. And shes pretty much you and Stella's kid. Now leave me alone unless you plan to flare up my apparent PTSD.>

Meme and Mimi have gotten fluffy blankets and a small backpack of candy for the sleepover at Angel's!
<Meme's Stella's little sister. And I'll leave you alone once you stop pretending we're villains.>

Angel brings them to her house! It's...kinda empty, with just them.
"Maybe we should bring more people?"

Will learns that his next recruiting day is the 10th. As for which day it currently is, ask @Elf cause @Sanure doesn't know.

GWG learns that @Sanure was making a point that they recruited anyone who wanted to join. ((<- Joke for those that don't have @Sanure's humor))
Fair.
That makes it easier to get in, I guess.

"..." Cyrielle brings her gauntleted palm to her face, resting it there for several moments, shaking her head in distaste. They were distributing these images during combat? Really? What sort of unprofessional, immature fools do that?
<They're unprofessional, immature fools, but they're our unprofessional, immature fools.>

"Simple enough. Bring ye a champion. I will compete with them in any way you wish." Her eyes glint. "If I lose, then I, and my family, will submit to you. If we win... I expect equal compensation."
<Make it one she can't possibly win. The Price is Right against me, or limbo with against Meme, or art against Selina, or something.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62934 on: April 15, 2014, 07:14:46 am »

ICARUS follows him, but not before standing at the door for a moment.

"Zhengara. See you soon."

Alice looked up at that remark, a tiny smile on her face. In her head she began to hear laughter.

Jemis continued walking, eventually though he stopped in front of a door. He walked through it, into the empty room.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62935 on: April 15, 2014, 07:16:10 am »

ICARUS follows some more

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62936 on: April 15, 2014, 07:17:32 am »

ICARUS follows some more

Jemis stopped in that room and with his blindfolded eyes turned to face ICARUS
"Before I give it to you, take off your bracelet"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62937 on: April 15, 2014, 07:18:21 am »

ICARUS takes it off

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62938 on: April 15, 2014, 07:21:00 am »

((What do magic circles even look like here?
))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62939 on: April 15, 2014, 07:21:48 am »

ICARUS takes it off

Jemis seemed to solidify, in his hands he was now holding a long length of chain.

"Once he is tied with this there will be no escape for him, it will drag him into my realm and he will know this. He won't let himself even be touched by it until he is too weak to move."
Pages: 1 ... 4194 4195 [4196] 4197 4198 ... 4748