Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4279 4280 [4281] 4282 4283 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2843501 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #64200 on: April 19, 2014, 04:38:22 pm »

ICARUS slouches over clutching her face, tears flowing freely. Her voice sounds high pitched and barely coming through

"Neither do I. Neither do I."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64201 on: April 19, 2014, 04:38:42 pm »

<Ah yes, I forgot about that, still the former portion of that theory seems to hold for now.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #64202 on: April 19, 2014, 04:40:33 pm »

ICARUS slouches over clutching her face, tears flowing freely. Her voice sounds high pitched and barely coming through

"Neither do I. Neither do I."

Alice paused for a moment, then she went forward to ICARUS and crouched next to her
"Don't... Don't cry"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64203 on: April 19, 2014, 04:44:13 pm »

"How could I not? You and Rose have much in common, and I see that being with her is good for you, and I just want you to be happy so I respect your decision and I really have no right and..... aahhaa.nd...but it's not right. You're making a mistake."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64204 on: April 19, 2014, 04:45:40 pm »

"How could I not? You and Rose have much in common, and I see that being with her is good for you, and I just want you to be happy so I respect your decision and I really have no right and..... aahhaa.nd...but it's not right. You're making a mistake."

Alice looked slightly taken aback by the last statement
"I... I... what?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64205 on: April 19, 2014, 04:46:17 pm »

Spoiler: OOC, mostly Meta-OOC (click to show/hide)

Will exists. He is in his hotel room.
Angel exists. She is...probably still partying with Meme, Mimi, Oozy, and Gurgle. She would be sad because Alistair never even responded to Meme's invitation.
Nuriel exists. Hell if I know where, pun intended.
Nimue exists. She's about where Tori is.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64206 on: April 19, 2014, 04:48:24 pm »

"Why can't you love me back Alice.....why don't yo-"

ICARUS is so heavily in tears, she doesn't even manage to finish the sentence.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #64207 on: April 19, 2014, 04:49:08 pm »

Kyle has done whatever he is/was needed for qnd is now someplace relevant as I can't be bothered to read the page I missed.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64208 on: April 19, 2014, 04:49:24 pm »

<William, where are you going to place your bracelet? Needless to say, carrying a magical item on your person when trying to infiltrate an extremist organization opposed to magic isn't the wisest idea.>
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #64209 on: April 19, 2014, 04:50:00 pm »

Elf's characters do whatever. I dunno.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64210 on: April 19, 2014, 04:50:59 pm »

"Why can't you love me back Alice.....why don't yo-"

ICARUS is so heavily in tears, she doesn't even manage to finish the sentence.

Alice had no idea what to do or say in this situation, in the end she simply reached forwards and hugged ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64211 on: April 19, 2014, 04:57:12 pm »

"She doesn't love you like I do. To hell with her, if she hadn't gotten with you, she would have just gotten with Mallory. The only reason why she isn't with both you and Mallory at the same time is because he wouldn't have none of that crap. While I was training with you to get your curse under controle, she just googled her own problem. And it's not even something urgent! And while I, while everyone was risking their lives in battle, she, the immortal one, who already died twice in this castle and suffered no damage other than slight inconvenience, she the one who should have the biggest motivation and the lowest risk, stayed away from the fight as far as possible. All she ever does is take kisses and offer nothing in return. She doesn't even begin to deserve you."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64212 on: April 19, 2014, 04:59:13 pm »

George's chest is ripped out, with his own dead heart laying next to him. The scene is VERY brutal.

Lizzie's eyes slowly open. She eyes the food and takes it, chowing it down with haste. Alucard teleports in next to her.

"So she's a werewolf, then. My my, they sure do have an appetite." he remarks as Lizzie finishes the food.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64213 on: April 19, 2014, 04:59:55 pm »

"Tell me about yourself, Lizzie."
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64214 on: April 19, 2014, 05:00:12 pm »

"She doesn't love you like I do. To hell with her, if she hadn't gotten with you, she would have just gotten with Mallory. The only reason why she isn't with both you and Mallory at the same time is because he wouldn't have none of that crap. While I was training with you to get your curse under controle, she just googled her own problem. And it's not even something urgent! And while I, while everyone was risking their lives in battle, she, the immortal one, who already died twice in this castle and suffered no damage other than slight inconvenience, she the one who should have the biggest motivation and the lowest risk, stayed away from the fight as far as possible. All she ever does is take kisses and offer nothing in return. She doesn't even begin to deserve you."

"I... I... She... She..." Alice faltered into silence
Pages: 1 ... 4279 4280 [4281] 4282 4283 ... 4748