Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4282 4283 [4284] 4285 4286 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2846271 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #64245 on: April 19, 2014, 05:34:03 pm »

Lunette gently knocks on ICARUS's door.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #64246 on: April 19, 2014, 05:34:22 pm »

ICARUS answers neither
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #64247 on: April 19, 2014, 05:35:05 pm »

Kate wanders up to the recently slammed door and knocks on it.

Kyle smiles.
"Well, this place is populated almost entirely with heroes. Some of whom saw your plight."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64248 on: April 19, 2014, 05:36:01 pm »

ICARUS answers neither

Lunette knocks louder.

Kate wanders up to the recently slammed door and knocks on it.

She politely turns to Kate, "This is a private matter. Can you please go somewhere else?"

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64249 on: April 19, 2014, 05:36:25 pm »

"Cause anyone that is being chased by a crowd has to be special. I would know."
She smiles, chuckling lightly.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64250 on: April 19, 2014, 05:36:50 pm »

<やれやれ...>
Cyrielle teleports to ICARUS' bracelet, and, without providing a single glance nor exchange of words, unlocks the door before swinging it wide open and walking off.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64251 on: April 19, 2014, 05:37:23 pm »

ICARUS allows Lunette in, after a while. She doesn't talk though, she just hides under her blanket
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64252 on: April 19, 2014, 05:38:09 pm »

Kate looks at Lunette.
"But she seems nice and I want to make her feel better..."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64253 on: April 19, 2014, 05:38:15 pm »

"Yes... heroes." Alucard says.
Lizzie looks down a moment, then back up.
 "T-thank you..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64254 on: April 19, 2014, 05:39:26 pm »

"No need to thank us. It's our job. Literally for some of us."
Kyle says jokingly.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64255 on: April 19, 2014, 05:40:50 pm »

<William, where are you going to place your bracelet? Needless to say, carrying a magical item on your person when trying to infiltrate an extremist organization opposed to magic isn't the wisest idea.>
<No problem. I'm wearing a long-sleeved shirt, and more importantly Lunette and Yomiko designed a device which masks the bracelet's magical signature while preserving its function. I appreciate the concern, though.>

"She doesn't love you like I do. To hell with her, if she hadn't gotten with you, she would have just gotten with Mallory. The only reason why she isn't with both you and Mallory at the same time is because he wouldn't have none of that crap. While I was training with you to get your curse under controle, she just googled her own problem. And it's not even something urgent! And while I, while everyone was risking their lives in battle, she, the immortal one, who already died twice in this castle and suffered no damage other than slight inconvenience, she the one who should have the biggest motivation and the lowest risk, stayed away from the fight as far as possible. All she ever does is take kisses and offer nothing in return. She doesn't even begin to deserve you."
<I understand that you're new to this, but that's a pretty terrible way to settle a dispute between friends, let alone someone you want to love you back. And you don't need my power to tell you that. Trying to guilt someone into loving you doesn't result in love, it results in guilt. Are you the kind of person who's so self-centered and heartless that someone pretending to love you out of a feeling of debt is as acceptable as actual love?>
<If you want Alice to love you, be the kind of person Alice wants to love. Trying to guilt her like you did? Demanding answers? Putting it into a you-versus-Rose situation, forcing her to choose a side? Probably not attributes of that kind of person.>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #64256 on: April 19, 2014, 05:41:18 pm »

"It was a pleasure."
Ashley glances over at Kyle. Him trying to take credit for her work just so he can get laid..
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #64257 on: April 19, 2014, 05:41:32 pm »

ICARUS at this point is likely caught too much in hysteria and her own insecurities to actually really listen to Alice.

"I..I wish I could do something about this."

She knocks against her head, producing a klonk klonk.

"But if you think that makes me cold, then just have this."

Before Alice could properly react, ICARUS had already pressed a kiss on her lips. While a bit out of order at first, seeing that ICARUS has no lips, she would quickly feel something else entirely. ICARUS was putting her entire willpower, her desperation and her suffering, the absolute entirety and sincerity of her emotions into transporting her feelings to reach out to Alice. She was not kissing Alice with her lips, nor was she kissing her on her lips. She was kissing her soul, and trembling from the sheer exhaustion of it.

"Rose may get your next one. Rose may get a thousands, even all of them. But..this one was mine. A-and if it was my only and last one, then it will still be alright."

Tearing up yet again, she flees to her room, doors locked, blanket in turtle mode.

Alice froze as ICARUS kissed her, it was unlike anything she had felt before, like a kiss and yet unlike one. Afterwards she spent a few moment simply staring at ICARUS, then as she began to leave she through out an arm out behind her
"Wait... Don't... Don't run again" it was too late though ICARUS was already gone, a sigh escaped her. She had no idea what she should do, after a while of simply sitting there she turned the bracelet on and teleported to her room.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64258 on: April 19, 2014, 05:41:55 pm »

Kate looks at Lunette.
"But she seems nice and I want to make her feel better..."

"You can talk to her after me if she'll let you. Okay?" She doesn't wait for a response from Kate and just walks into ICARUS's room.

ICARUS allows Lunette in, after a while. She doesn't talk though, she just hides under her blanket

Lunette closes and locks the door after she enters, and then hugs ICARUS through the blanket. "It's okay. You'd make a better girlfriend than Rose if that makes you feel better."

((Were the bracelets on or off for that... section?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64259 on: April 19, 2014, 05:42:49 pm »

ICARUS forgot to turn them off, she was too nervous
Pages: 1 ... 4282 4283 [4284] 4285 4286 ... 4748