Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1490 1491 [1492] 1493 1494 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2841386 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22365 on: January 11, 2014, 06:50:34 am »

((Rag succeeded.))
"None needed."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22366 on: January 11, 2014, 06:52:32 am »

Andromalius nods and reverts. "Well in that case..."
Cyrielle returns her UAV via wormhole to Maria's house.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22367 on: January 11, 2014, 06:53:05 am »

((This works out better than planned~))
Sen is stuck inside of Yuri's Summoning circle, laughing her head off.

"Have your fun now, because I won't stay sealed up again."
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:55:49 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22368 on: January 11, 2014, 07:01:22 am »

((Going offline now.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22369 on: January 11, 2014, 09:02:24 am »

Obviously Ester took lots of pictures of the fight between Sen, Kyle and Ashley outside Maria's house, and she's now wandering around looking for something else to do.

[To: Luna] <Oh! Lucas mentioned something about some kind of colosseum earlier! Do you remember anything about that?>

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #22370 on: January 11, 2014, 09:06:39 am »

Twi has no idea. He may drop out for a bit to catch up on real life.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22371 on: January 11, 2014, 11:26:32 am »

Ah, before I forget (thank you @elf by-the-way):

Level ups for Yuri and Albrecht (with 2 skill points each from level up to spend), 10xp to Kyle and DR, and Sen gained 90xp.

Also, Hyoma is injured and possibly dying from his injuries. That may be an issue ;P
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 11:31:44 am by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22372 on: January 11, 2014, 01:13:45 pm »

Cyrielle asks @RangerCado for a retcon seeing as this is just going to create even more unnecessary drama.
((Sure. Where are we stopping here.))

-RETCON-
Not!Selina got booked into a hotel. Discussions still occurred as per usual at breakfast. Farcical lies about being a couple still taking place.
"This is a nice place by the way. Do you need me to pay you back later? Lots of ways I can do that too." She smiles approvingly. (She hasn't done the bathroom thing as now she feels she has a guest in the room.)

"Demons Run. Aim to subdue."

"I hate it when you say that. Yes, Mistress."

Demons Run charges into the portal, appearing in the midst of battle.

<Anyone seeking Sen, there is a stable wormhole within my home that will lead you to her.>

She follows a few seconds after Shis'm Caes, reaching into her pocket as she sees the small army of automatons.

"How convenient. Emiya!" She crushes the Eight of Swords in her hand, the armored figure appearing just behind her. "Field of Blades."

Blades rain from the sky, aimed toward the clay soldiers. [82+15=97]

[/shadow]
Selina transformed and followed with a bow, shooting arrows into the enemy to help with the combat.

Eventually Kyle gets up glares at Ashley and gives her a rude hand gesture and goes back to Maria's house grumbling about how he hates his need to try and get people to like him.
Ashley's jaw just drops. She goes back to Maria's house, and is crying before she even goes through the front door. She runs up to her room and locks the door.
Conny goes after a bit, gently knocking on the door.

"Ash? You okay?"
Conny sounds pretty worried.

"Guess that leaves her."

She lashes out with her power, tiny shards of what appears to be amber blasting from her hand like rockets, aiming for Sen's wings to embed themselves.

[66+41=107]

Yuri [97] barely dodges the fireballs, snatching up a sword from the ground. "Sukukaja!"

[98+15]
Ghost dodges as well due to retconning.

Ashley finds the small, cat-like creature suddenly approaching her, quietly, jumping onto her lap not unlike cats are wont to do when their people are upset. Perhaps it is influenced by its form, somewhat?

<At this point... I cannot damage her without risking her life, and I do not wish that.>
<Nor I. Maybe we can reason with her at somepoint like with Nuriel... no offense by the way, but you caused a lot of problems before you gained some of Angel in you and stopped groping Selina.>

>Fuck. We're too late.<

<Actually, this makes my job easier. Wait... we know her name...>

... Why is Yuri grinning? That isn't good.

<And now she is not bound.

Keep her occupied, yes?>

Yuri begins drawing out an honest-to-god summonning circle. Complex stuff, but she's done it pretty often, so that probably helps.

[54+41], Elf decides how well it works.
Ghost covers her so shes in no danger during this.

Alice runs into Stella and Meme. "Hi Auntie Stella! Hi Meme!"

"Hello Alice"

"Good! I will need a new book soon. What about you?"

"I have a lot, want to look through them?" ((What level of reading is Meme at?))

"I put Momo to sweep, and have homework done! So I have fun today!" Meme smiles happily, bouncing with excitement... then she remembers something.

"Stewwa? What a thweesome?"

"Well, it's a modification to a rather adult act, and all three people should be comfortable with eachother. I don't really feel comfortable telling someone your age more than that"
"Kyle say that Awice, Angel and I have one when we be older." Meme seems a bit confused now.

Sen lets out a laugh and [15+75] appears behind yuri once more using Re-Emergence of Trans-location and [13+90] punches Yuri on the neck.

((currently restating so using old stats until done and dammit weather))
Ghost is stunned by the attempt, especially how stupid it seemed, and gets ready to shoot Sen if she somehow gets through the circle.

"Yes please!"
((Not sure about Meme, but Alice has so far read And Then There Were None, Hamlet, The Fourth Protocol, American Psycho and attempted to read Fifty Shades of Grey but got bored since no one was getting murdered.))

"Oh... Kyle said I should try it with Angel but when I told her that, she stopped talking..."

((cool, cause Stella would not think about whether or not Alice or Meme could understand the books she had, she would just assume that they were capable))

OK then follow Me, they are all in the room I was given here

If followed, they will find what can best be described as a traveling library, mostly made up of Fiction books, which are mostly Epic Fantasy, or Hard Sci-Fi, with a few lighter stories mixed in

((and goodnight))
Meme follows her happily.

Obviously Ester took lots of pictures of the fight between Sen, Kyle and Ashley outside Maria's house, and she's now wandering around looking for something else to do.

[To: Luna] <Oh! Lucas mentioned something about some kind of colosseum earlier! Do you remember anything about that?>
[to Ester]<No, sorry, was trapped during that endeavour.>

((Geez I shouldn't sleep in so much.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #22373 on: January 11, 2014, 01:32:32 pm »

"Yeah... I did..."

((On mobile while on a road trip. Expect me to disappear for chunks of time.))
Kyle looks even more like he's going to cry as he nods and walks off.

Kyle has drawn a rather morbid picture of everyone happy in his closet. Notably he's missing. If one where to look around they would see that there's a grave far away from the picture.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22374 on: January 11, 2014, 01:46:45 pm »

"You lot going to stand there gawking at the caged rat or do you have anything you want to know?" Sen is eyeing those that are still present.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22375 on: January 11, 2014, 01:47:34 pm »

Albrecht looks at Sen, fixing his glasses. He refuses to betray emotion.
"Who, exactly, are you and what was the purpose of that farce?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22376 on: January 11, 2014, 01:51:23 pm »

"What farce? My memories and body were sealed by Hyoma's ancestor Hyojou. This is their punishment." Sen looks around at the destruction she caused and laughs, "Besides, as promised I let Hyoma live. You may want to get a healer to fix him. He is quite broken now." Sen begins to laugh her head off again. She mutters under her breath, "I told you not to come....Albrecht..."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22377 on: January 11, 2014, 02:04:57 pm »

Conny tries to follow Kyle, him seeming much more in need of help from the look in his eyes.
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #22378 on: January 11, 2014, 02:18:16 pm »

He's locked her out of the closet after telling her to go try and comfort Ashley.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22379 on: January 11, 2014, 02:25:20 pm »

"Kyle... You look upset, I can see it in your eyes. If you want me to go, I will. But your going to have to hold our little girl while I go talk to Ash. Not just so I have my hands free to hug her, but so that you know that no matter how much you think your messing everything up, more of us still love you than hate you and our little girl here is one of the loves." Conny carefully hands her to Kyle, gives him deep kiss and a hug, before going over to Ashley's room and knocking on the door.
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 1490 1491 [1492] 1493 1494 ... 4748