Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2808739 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #22410 on: January 11, 2014, 03:40:51 pm »

Kyle gets there and looks at Sen.
"So, Compendium. It would seem that you're caught."
Kyle pulls the paper out of his chest finally.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22411 on: January 11, 2014, 03:43:59 pm »

"What about him Will?" Conny looks at him with worry and slight anger.
Will sighs and glances down.
"I fucked up. I wasn't even aware of what I was doing to him with my little needling, jabbing, making fun of him, criticizing his mistakes...hell. It's just how I've been. I'm not good at talking with people, and my power helped less than you'd think. It's focused more on what their weaknesses are than how to make them not hate you. I discovered what I'd done to Kyle not too long ago, then before I could try and make amends the Luna situation came up and during that Kyle snapped and decided he wants to kill me. That's going to make making up a lot harder."
Will sighs, collapsing against a wall. "How? How can I make it up to Kyle so he doesn't hate me and himself? I can't figure it out. You know Kyle pretty well, in lots of ways, so I figured I'd ask you."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22412 on: January 11, 2014, 03:44:52 pm »

"Oh if it isn't the wind mage. Hows the wound? I could of killed you when I stabbed you, but I let you live. How kind am I~" Sen giggles with glee, "I will not answer any of your questions, human. You haven't earned it."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22413 on: January 11, 2014, 03:46:47 pm »

"I was going to apologize and try to help you with Albrecht."
Kyle seems to be holding back. Maybe because his baby is there.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22414 on: January 11, 2014, 03:47:37 pm »

"Buzz off, mage." Sen turns back to facing Ghost.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22415 on: January 11, 2014, 03:49:26 pm »

"Recalculating... Error... No projectile attack options available... Recalculating... New attack vector calculated. Magic amplification requested."

Alice happily runs around looking at the book, she takes a few of the darkest, most violent one she can find and cheerfully begins reading them.

She grabs the starts of two series that promise to have a lot of downs before the end

Alice runs into Stella and Meme. "Hi Auntie Stella! Hi Meme!"

"Hello Alice"

"Good! I will need a new book soon. What about you?"

"I have a lot, want to look through them?" ((What level of reading is Meme at?))

"I put Momo to sweep, and have homework done! So I have fun today!" Meme smiles happily, bouncing with excitement... then she remembers something.

"Stewwa? What a thweesome?"

"Well, it's a modification to a rather adult act, and all three people should be comfortable with eachother. I don't really feel comfortable telling someone your age more than that"
"Kyle say that Awice, Angel and I have one when we be older." Meme seems a bit confused now.

Sen lets out a laugh and [15+75] appears behind yuri once more using Re-Emergence of Trans-location and [13+90] punches Yuri on the neck.

((currently restating so using old stats until done and dammit weather))
Ghost is stunned by the attempt, especially how stupid it seemed, and gets ready to shoot Sen if she somehow gets through the circle.

"Yes please!"
((Not sure about Meme, but Alice has so far read And Then There Were None, Hamlet, The Fourth Protocol, American Psycho and attempted to read Fifty Shades of Grey but got bored since no one was getting murdered.))

"Oh... Kyle said I should try it with Angel but when I told her that, she stopped talking..."

((cool, cause Stella would not think about whether or not Alice or Meme could understand the books she had, she would just assume that they were capable))

OK then follow Me, they are all in the room I was given here

If followed, they will find what can best be described as a traveling library, mostly made up of Fiction books, which are mostly Epic Fantasy, or Hard Sci-Fi, with a few lighter stories mixed in

((and goodnight))
Meme follows her happily.

Meme obviously sees the same selection of books

((Oh, and she's also proficient with knives, kukri, shivs, etc etc because Austrailian.

There.))

((HEY!!!))

((Also what's going on with Sen?))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22416 on: January 11, 2014, 03:50:16 pm »

Kyle just stands there patiently.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22417 on: January 11, 2014, 03:54:15 pm »

"I fucked up. I wasn't even aware of what I was doing to him with my little needling, jabbing, making fun of him, criticizing his mistakes...hell. It's just how I've been. I'm not good at talking with people, and my power helped less than you'd think. It's focused more on what their weaknesses are than how to make them not hate you. I discovered what I'd done to Kyle not too long ago, then before I could try and make amends the Luna situation came up and during that Kyle snapped and decided he wants to kill me. That's going to make making up a lot harder."
Will sighs, collapsing against a wall. "How? How can I make it up to Kyle so he doesn't hate me and himself? I can't figure it out. You know Kyle pretty well, in lots of ways, so I figured I'd ask you."
"I... Maybe make him a mech? Or try and find a common interest? Your power allows you to find flaws right? SO maybe offer to help him find ways to improve his armor?"

Meme takes the book with a thank you and sits down to try and read it... it takes her all of 20 seconds before she goes and finds a dictionary and lays that open next to her, slowly flipping back and forth between the two as she read the book. It was probably going to take her 10 times longer to read than most.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22418 on: January 11, 2014, 03:56:00 pm »

Sen waits for Ghost to ask her three questions, getting impatient.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22419 on: January 11, 2014, 03:59:33 pm »

"Huh, didn't expect me to be getting the questions. Okay... How can we make you a friend and not an enemy? Can we trust you not to kill us if we let you go right now? Who do you want to talk to of everyone you remember as Sen?"
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22420 on: January 11, 2014, 04:05:49 pm »

Sen thinks for a moment,"Don't be a judgemental, gung-ho, irresponsible corpse who gets his descendants murdered by a pissed off demon of paper, and I think we will get along just fine~ I will not attack you so long as you don't attack me. It was once Albrecht, but there isn't anyone I still wish to talk to... Sen looks away from ghost towards Yuri. "Ok, Summoner of Demons. I give you the most questions. You may have five. And then we must get to the deal with the demon. I still have an agenda that is centuries past due."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22421 on: January 11, 2014, 04:11:46 pm »

"I... Maybe make him a mech? Or try and find a common interest? Your power allows you to find flaws right? SO maybe offer to help him find ways to improve his armor?"
"Don't those require him to not want to kill me?"

"And then we must get to the deal with the demon."
Nuriel feels like someone is accidentally talking about her.
((DR isn't a demon, she's...basically God.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22422 on: January 11, 2014, 04:14:10 pm »

((Should clarify: Sen is refering to the situation between the contractee, Yuri, and and The contractor Sen. They are pretty much in a Demons pact right now.))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #22423 on: January 11, 2014, 04:15:03 pm »

((Should clarify: Sen is refering to the situation between the contractee, Yuri, and and The contractor Sen. They are pretty much in a Demons pact right now.))
((Demon contracts.
Megami Tensei, huh?
RICHARD GET YOUR ASS IN HERE))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22424 on: January 11, 2014, 04:16:26 pm »

((Demon contracts.
Megami Tensei, huh?
RICHARD GET YOUR ASS IN HERE))
((Was not thinking of that, but that's a thing as well))
Pages: 1 ... 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 ... 4748