Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3735 3736 [3737] 3738 3739 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3038103 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Rising from the ashes
« Reply #56040 on: March 24, 2014, 11:20:59 am »

"A shame you missed out on the mission, you seem a good soldier. But hey, once we have finaly properly satelite mapped the middle american jungles, who knows, bring me a few yellow dragons and I might just forge some medals for you too."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #56041 on: March 24, 2014, 11:22:10 am »

<Not our fault that Icarus is a psychopath. Hell, she isn't even something IRIS is usually interested in... well, she wasn't, not she is much more the norm of what IRIS works with. Heck, if this base had a proper psychologist on payroll I'd have Icarus and them work out the bits that always want to fight.>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56042 on: March 24, 2014, 11:27:00 am »

"Blame shade for me missing out..." Samson says as shade makes his shadow have a cheshire smile, "Besides, I don't need a medal for doing a job."
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 11:30:38 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56043 on: March 24, 2014, 11:33:04 am »

<Pansy. IRIS protects the world from the encroaching darkness. If we are to do our jobs properly, we must do so efficently, without hesitation and with a strong resolve. Not my fault that you are so weak willed that you almost immediatly give up when you don't succeed on your first try. Had I followed your way of doing things, instead of continueing my way and locking myself in my room sobbing, Ashley would be dead now, the CEO would still be alive and on void steroids, and we wouldn't have even known about it. You are good at building tech stuff and fathering a lot of children, but you couldn't lead a proper battle if your life and the life of all your friends depended on it. The first rule really is to use what weapons you have at disposal, efficently. Meme wanted to contribute. I didn't ask her to do so, but she offered her help, because it was a cause that she *really* believed in. Something that can hardly be said about 80% of all soldiers. So I gave her the part of the mission that was best suited to her talents and put her at minimal risk. And look at her, does she seem horrible traumatized to you? She is glad Ashley is back, and even more glad that she was able to contribute. The outcome is, apart from us not being able to recover the CEO alife, optimal. I did what had to be done, and did it with 98% success. And I haven't heared you even imply that you were thankful for me taking up the lead when you already gave up, and only started hating yourself more and more for giving up. You ungrateful bastard.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56044 on: March 24, 2014, 11:34:56 am »

>Or, we can imply that some of us still have standards and while we thanks you for taking the lead, we're still horrified that you essentially used child soldiers. Hell, with the exception of myself and Ashley, by any description, you're all child soldiers.<

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #56045 on: March 24, 2014, 11:37:13 am »

<That was not related to the conversation at all. This is about the fact that you are apparently a psychopath which is a problem that needs to be rectified soon.>
Kyle's mind voice lacks it's usual inflection.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56046 on: March 24, 2014, 11:38:21 am »

Selina is struggling with her math homework/catch-up. Shes also had to redo several questions multiple times.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #56047 on: March 24, 2014, 11:39:01 am »

>Well, I'm going to get the fuck out of this conversation before ICARUS begins to chew me out for being a pansy. God knows what I did to end up in this mess.< He shuts off his mind link and gets back to Chaucer.

Maria does her best to balance letting Selina figure out the problems herself and helping her where she needs it. She's not bad; after all, she has to deal with Alistair as well.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56048 on: March 24, 2014, 11:39:29 am »

<Woah, Woah, Let's all calm down now. Now, I don't exactly see what a person being a psychopath has to do with anything. I mean by all accounts I myself am a psychopath. ICARUS, could you please access my IRIS data and share what you find?>
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56049 on: March 24, 2014, 11:40:17 am »

Selina thanks Maria a lot, and apologizes for being bad at math... and science... and most required academic courses.

((And now I have school. ciao!))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56050 on: March 24, 2014, 11:43:42 am »

<I specificaly asked for volunteers. I don't ride on the moral high horse to think I can deny someone from contributing when they want to contribute. I gave them nothing but the truth, and an angle of approaching the problem. I even gave them several, and asked for further ideas. I didn't use child soldiers, they used me to make me help them help me help Ashley. If any of *them* have complaints about how it all went, I will glaldy listen to them, and in future missions under my lead, take their criticism into consideration. Don't be mistaken, I was worried. I had the visual feed of all inexperienced soliders constantly on my left eye, and only observed my own situation on the right eye, because I owed them do everything I can to make sure they don't die under my command. Thankfully it turns out my plan worked well enough that it all went alright. If that makes me a psychopath, well then I dare say all of you should be a bit more psychopathic, because Kyle, when you started to give up you let me down, you let Ashley down, you let everyone down.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56051 on: March 24, 2014, 11:45:51 am »

<Woah, Woah, Let's all calm down now. Now, I don't exactly see what a person being a psychopath has to do with anything. I mean by all accounts I myself am a psychopath. ICARUS, could you please access my IRIS data and share what you find?>

<Specify?>

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56052 on: March 24, 2014, 11:47:45 am »

<All data concerning 'Samson Barlow' or the codename 'Limiter'.>

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56053 on: March 24, 2014, 11:48:26 am »

ICARUS projects the data to everyone around

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56054 on: March 24, 2014, 11:52:07 am »

The few things that are projected are a few reports of his training and the ties he has with countless terrorist organizations and Iris. His file reports having worked for the Midorikawa's up until recently involving the recent change in leader. Among the data is combat logs and training footage used in compiling the combat data used in the ICARUS models. The rest of his file is protected by several passwords and security clearances.

<Seems about right.>
Pages: 1 ... 3735 3736 [3737] 3738 3739 ... 4748