Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4200 4201 [4202] 4203 4204 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2842302 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63015 on: April 15, 2014, 12:56:54 pm »

ICARUS trusts that everyone is doing their best and returns to Alice. No need to leave her alone in this state for even a moment. Not needing to sleep or eat is very convenient. In fact, Alice has probably not eaten for a while...but doesn't have much appetite either. Perfect time for an envigorating south east asian fruit salad.

ICARUS prepares:

- 1 pineaple
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 de-seeded cucumber
- 1  half-de-seeded chili
- tamarinde paste
- palm sugar
- lime juice and zest
- toasted peanuts

easy on the stomach, light on the palette, perfect for breakfast, but also as a snack inbetween.

"Hey Alice, I brought you some food."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63016 on: April 15, 2014, 01:06:21 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alice uncurled when she heard ICARUS' voice, a smile formed on her face but it was obviously forced. Her eyes were tinged with red, like she had been crying.
"Thank... Thank you, I'm... I'm not... not that... that hungry though"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63017 on: April 15, 2014, 01:08:35 pm »

"I thought so, but you can't fight the voides on an empty stomach, so I got you something light. Please give it a try."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63018 on: April 15, 2014, 01:11:13 pm »

"I thought so, but you can't fight the voides on an empty stomach, so I got you something light. Please give it a try."

For a moment Alice didn't move but then she started shuffling closer towards the food.
"What... What is... is it?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63019 on: April 15, 2014, 01:12:34 pm »

"It's a tangy fruit salad."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63020 on: April 15, 2014, 01:16:47 pm »

"It's a tangy fruit salad."

Alice nodded and once again forced a smile, slowly she picked up a spoon and began to eat. After she had taken a few mouthfuls though she began to cry, dropping her spoon she buried her face in the sheets.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63021 on: April 15, 2014, 01:20:11 pm »

"Now now. Do you want to explain to ICARUS why you are crying? I'm here for you all day. And night if you want to."

((inb4 its the chili and Alice is just a big whuzz))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63022 on: April 15, 2014, 01:22:06 pm »

"Now now. Do you want to explain to ICARUS why you are crying? I'm here for you all day. And night if you want to."

((inb4 its the chili and Alice is just a big whuzz))

((:p))

"It's... It's all... all my... my fault." She said between sobs

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63023 on: April 15, 2014, 01:25:04 pm »

"Stop listening to Zhengaras bullshit. He is the one who cursed you, and he is the one who keeps whispering bullshit into your ears. Do not believe his lies."

ICARUS goes to hug Alice tightly.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63024 on: April 15, 2014, 01:27:09 pm »

"Stop listening to Zhengaras bullshit. He is the one who cursed you, and he is the one who keeps whispering bullshit into your ears. Do not believe his lies."

ICARUS goes to hug Alice tightly.

"It's... It's true... true though" Alice let herself be hugged but didn't return it

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63025 on: April 15, 2014, 01:28:44 pm »

"It's not. He's just repeating the stuff over and over again until you believe it. It's not the trees fault when someone cuts him down either."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63026 on: April 15, 2014, 01:32:21 pm »

"It's not. He's just repeating the stuff over and over again until you believe it. It's not the trees fault when someone cuts him down either."

Alice continued to sob
"I... I just... just hurt... hurt the... the people I... I care... care about, I... I can't... can't do... do anything to... to help... help them. Even... Even Rose in... in the... the end"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63027 on: April 15, 2014, 01:36:17 pm »

"That is wrong. Thanks to you I have a soul, and without it, I would not have the motivation to actually challenge a god to help you. You have helped me more than you can imagine. So bear with it for just a little while longer. You can rely on me. Let me be your strength."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63028 on: April 15, 2014, 01:39:10 pm »

"That is wrong. Thanks to you I have a soul, and without it, I would not have the motivation to actually challenge a god to help you. You have helped me more than you can imagine. So bear with it for just a little while longer. You can rely on me. Let me be your strength."

Alice nodded and returned the hug, she was still sobbing slightly though.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63029 on: April 15, 2014, 01:41:09 pm »

"Come on, this is not a crying matter. If I had friends that would willingly face such enormous tasks with no reward other than that they do not want me to suffer, I would be happy beyond measure. And in such a case, it's again okay to cry, but happy tears."
Pages: 1 ... 4200 4201 [4202] 4203 4204 ... 4748