Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4201 4202 [4203] 4204 4205 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2809436 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63030 on: April 15, 2014, 01:43:49 pm »

"Come on, this is not a crying matter. If I had friends that would willingly face such enormous tasks with no reward other than that they do not want me to suffer, I would be happy beyond measure. And in such a case, it's again okay to cry, but happy tears."

Alice rubbed her eyes, it didn't do much good.
"I'm... I'm sorry, it's... it's just... just difficult to... to smile."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63031 on: April 15, 2014, 01:45:37 pm »

Rose is still in the room, singing softly for Alice by the way. For obvious reasons she doesn't say anything, but waves sadly at ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63032 on: April 15, 2014, 01:46:07 pm »

"It's alright. I don't want to see your forced smiles anyway. I want the earnest ones. And if little Zhengi here things he can stop me, well, he's in for a suprise."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63033 on: April 15, 2014, 01:52:10 pm »

"It's alright. I don't want to see your forced smiles anyway. I want the earnest ones. And if little Zhengi here things he can stop me, well, he's in for a suprise."

Alice continued to rub her eyes
"I... I... Ok..., I... I don't... don't think... think I... I can... can help though"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 01:56:59 pm by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63034 on: April 15, 2014, 01:59:23 pm »

"I find that admirable about you. Whenever we get into fights, you still come with us every time, because you are worried and want to help. Eventhough you are afraid, and rightfully so, you still stand your ground. Even now, when it is you who is in trouble, you can't just sit by idly and rely on us, you are nonstop worried about us. I am sure if I gave you a rusty kitchen knife and a cooking pot as a helmet, you would still come chargin at Zhengara the moment you see we are in trouble. That makes you a really good person Alice. The best one I have met. It takes true courage to go what you are going through, and still behave like this. You are truely someone that is absolutely worth fighting for. If Zhengara thinks he is stronger than you, then he doesn't know you very well. He is all talk. No substance. He will tell you you are weak, because simply, he doesn't understand strength. So hang in there. Trust us, and leave it to us. We have your back."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63035 on: April 15, 2014, 02:07:29 pm »

"I find that admirable about you. Whenever we get into fights, you still come with us every time, because you are worried and want to help. Eventhough you are afraid, and rightfully so, you still stand your ground. Even now, when it is you who is in trouble, you can't just sit by idly and rely on us, you are nonstop worried about us. I am sure if I gave you a rusty kitchen knife and a cooking pot as a helmet, you would still come chargin at Zhengara the moment you see we are in trouble. That makes you a really good person Alice. The best one I have met. It takes true courage to go what you are going through, and still behave like this. You are truely someone that is absolutely worth fighting for. If Zhengara thinks he is stronger than you, then he doesn't know you very well. He is all talk. No substance. He will tell you you are weak, because simply, he doesn't understand strength. So hang in there. Trust us, and leave it to us. We have your back."

"Thank... Thank you" For a while Alice didn't speak, simply continuing to rub her eyes. Then she took her hands from her eyes, tears were still there but they weren't flowing any more "Do... Do you... you really... really think... think that?"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:09:01 pm by Kansa »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63036 on: April 15, 2014, 02:14:05 pm »

"Yes."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63037 on: April 15, 2014, 02:17:19 pm »

"Yes."

"I... I..., thank... thank you"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63038 on: April 15, 2014, 02:18:54 pm »

"You don't need to thank me for you being a good person. You managed to do that yourself. I am the one thanking you."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63039 on: April 15, 2014, 02:24:59 pm »

"You don't need to thank me for you being a good person. You managed to do that yourself. I am the one thanking you."

Alice nodded slightly
"Ok, I... I think I... I can... can eat...eat the... the rest... rest of... of the salad now"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63040 on: April 15, 2014, 02:25:41 pm »

"Drink some water while at it."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63041 on: April 15, 2014, 02:28:49 pm »

"Drink some water while at it."

Alice nodded and picked the spoon back up, she moved forwards and began to eat. After a while she looked towards ICARUS and then to Rose

"I'm... I'm... sorry you... you both have... have to... to see me like... like this"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63042 on: April 15, 2014, 02:32:34 pm »

"Anything less than the whole thing would just not be right. I want it all. The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. You should never hide such a thing from me."

((yes, homer simpson quote. the dude's a poet))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63043 on: April 15, 2014, 02:33:48 pm »

Alice nodded and picked the spoon back up, she moved forwards and began to eat. After a while she looked towards ICARUS and then to Rose

"I'm... I'm... sorry you... you both have... have to... to see me like... like this"

Rose stops singing for a moment, grateful for a rest after going on for so long. As she speaks it's obvious that her regular voice has changed too. The enchanting and wonderful music recedes into the background, becoming melodic and almost seductive undertones to her normal voice. "I d-don't mind. Because... You'd d-do the same for me..." She leans down to hug Alice tightly.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63044 on: April 15, 2014, 02:41:13 pm »

"Anything less than the whole thing would just not be right. I want it all. The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. You should never hide such a thing from me."

((yes, homer simpson quote. the dude's a poet))

"Ok I'll... I'll try not... not to. Thank... Thank you"

Rose stops singing for a moment, grateful for a rest after going on for so long. As she speaks it's obvious that her regular voice has changed too. The enchanting and wonderful music recedes into the background, becoming melodic and almost seductive undertones to her normal voice. "I d-don't mind. Because... You'd d-do the same for me..." She leans down to hug Alice tightly.

Alice returned the hug gratefully, wrapping her arms tightly around Rose.
"Thank... Thank you"
Pages: 1 ... 4201 4202 [4203] 4204 4205 ... 4748