Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4202 4203 [4204] 4205 4206 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 2808715 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my
« Reply #63045 on: April 15, 2014, 02:44:34 pm »

Alice returned the hug gratefully, wrapping her arms tightly around Rose.
"Thank... Thank you"

"You... D-don't have t-to t-thank me. I'm d-doing this b-because I l-love you. B-because we l-love you," Rose says, nodding slightly at ICARUS.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #63046 on: April 15, 2014, 02:45:19 pm »

It's good that ICARUS has no facial exppression and the self controle of a Fakir. Apart from the singing now, Rose spend all the time ICARUS was training with Alice and trying everything in her power to find out how to help her, all the way to assaulting a god single handidly, just googling how to get rid of her little skin problem. If Roses ability was not rather convenient to have right now, Rose would have contributed less than even Lunette. If she was Mallory, by the sheer rage right now, everyone in the castle would be dead.

Someone might get burnt like touching a stove if they accidentaly touched ICARUS right now.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:47:03 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63047 on: April 15, 2014, 02:51:26 pm »

"You... D-don't have t-to t-thank me. I'm d-doing this b-because I l-love you. B-because we l-love you," Rose says, nodding slightly at ICARUS.

Alice nodded slightly and gave Rose a slight squeeze

It's good that ICARUS has no facial exppression and the self controle of a Fakir. Apart from the singing now, Rose spend all the time ICARUS was training with Alice and trying everything in her power to find out how to help her, all the way to assaulting a god single handidly, just googling how to get rid of her little skin problem. If Roses ability was not rather convenient to have right now, Rose would have contributed less than even Lunette. If she was Mallory, by the sheer rage right now, everyone in the castle would be dead.

Someone might get burnt like touching a stove if they accidentaly touched ICARUS right now.

Due to these factors Alice didn't notice how ICARUS was feeling, she simply continued hugging Rose, blissfully unaware.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:53:06 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63048 on: April 15, 2014, 02:54:42 pm »

"I see I am no longer needed here. I'll check on you later again Alice. Rose."

ICARUS leaves and gives the guy from the IRIS support hotline a very, very angry call about the anti-magic trinkets being late. That mans day is definetly ruined. Chances are 90% that he will come home to beat his wife, who will beat the kids, who will bully a smaller kid, who will then beat up a puppy. That puppy may grow up seeking vengeance.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63049 on: April 15, 2014, 02:58:36 pm »

[To: ICARUS] <T-thank you... F-for everything you d-did for Alice... And... Are d-doing too.>

((I would like to state for the record that I was going to do this before ICARUS's meltdown thing.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63050 on: April 15, 2014, 03:01:50 pm »

"I see I am no longer needed here. I'll check on you later again Alice. Rose."

ICARUS leaves and gives the guy from the IRIS support hotline a very, very angry call about the anti-magic trinkets being late. That mans day is definetly ruined. Chances are 90% that he will come home to beat his wife, who will beat the kids, who will bully a smaller kid, who will then beat up a puppy. That puppy may grow up seeking vengeance.

Alice blushed slightly as ICARUS spoke, slowly she released Rose. As the robot began to leave she spoke
"I... I..." she couldn't really think what to say and before she could it was already to late, ICARUS had left
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63051 on: April 15, 2014, 03:02:53 pm »

((I would like to state that this would only make it worse.))

ICARUS does not answer. She will vent on Zhengara. Rose can thank the gods that ICARUS is actually a good person, because it would be so very tempting to ignore Jemis advice, just kill Zhengara, and then let Alice find out - hopefully by rotting Roses face off - that the curse was still there. And then to comfort her in those unrottable arms...

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63052 on: April 15, 2014, 03:21:05 pm »

((wow, shots fired.))

Sen is back. she is even more bruised and cut up. As Sen walks to her room, she mutters something about stone golems and it's reflection vectors.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63053 on: April 15, 2014, 03:22:11 pm »

Lunette is still looking for Yomiko.

((wow, shots fired.))

((I know. This is going to be good. *rubs hands gleefully*))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63054 on: April 15, 2014, 03:43:38 pm »

((maybe I am just argueing semantics, but *can* you even rape someone with permission?))
((Actually, yes. Not legally recognized permission mind you, but if they were deceived or under the age of consent.))

((*Glances at the "Murdering/Coercing a God Miniplot"* Damnit, why does the better RP have to happen when I'm asleep?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63055 on: April 15, 2014, 03:44:53 pm »

((*Glances at the "Murdering/Coercing a God Miniplot"* Damnit, why does the better RP have to happen when I'm asleep?))

((Blame Akroma. She's behind most of it's awesomeness.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63056 on: April 15, 2014, 03:45:36 pm »

((feel free to have your characters bring up a way to contribute.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #63057 on: April 15, 2014, 03:45:43 pm »

A scared young sounding voice calls Icarus via the IRIS hotline.
"I-I am sorry miss Icarus. We have been cleaning up after an incident... o-on the bright side we have finally gotten all the current pokemon made up! The down side is that the old inventory man is currently babbling on the ground about his nightmares..."

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63058 on: April 15, 2014, 03:48:34 pm »

"The trinkets will be here tomorrow morning. This is a fact. If I just lied, then help you god, the lie was a sign that I am a rogue AI that murders people all the time, starting with the slow ones. Please make sure I have not just lied."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #63059 on: April 15, 2014, 03:51:17 pm »

Alucard goes to summon up some void entity that can help. Assistance in killing a god should be enough to persuade them.
Pages: 1 ... 4202 4203 [4204] 4205 4206 ... 4748