Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: The Dark Forest: Cold Depths  (Read 7132 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Forest (6/6) (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2013, 02:11:21 pm »

"they are swallowed by this witchery the same way the french woman was. Do not fall into despair just now or it may be your end."
"B-but what if we see other people just like us, then? Sana, what exactly happened to Jack? Sorry..I just caught your name when you both talked a while ago, excuse my..um. Intrusion."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Forest (6/6) (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2013, 02:27:17 pm »

"B-but what if we see other people just like us, then? Sana, what exactly happened to Jack? Sorry..I just caught your name when you both talked a while ago, excuse my..um. Intrusion."
"Then say so and the entire group can look that way and see if it is an illusion or not. Don't wander on your own. If someone begins walking away, we can assume they are being drawn by the forces inside this forest." the doctor answered, furrowing his brow under the shadow of the wide-brimmed black hat. "I haven't told you my name so far. It is Falken Stiehr."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Forest: Cold Depths
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:33 pm »

<So there was a guy with us...Err, oops.>
"Hello Falken. But..that's a good idea. On the concept of good ideas, I'm pretty much seeing a white wolf in the direction of what seems to be the forest. Wolves travel in packs, and any lone wolf moving about alone tends to suspicion.

"But the question is, where do we go? If illusions are to be said, then we need a reliable way or method of getting out of here than the conventional means. Or unless the sun, moon and stars are trustworthy. My point, in the forest: Do you see what I see?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2013, 03:15:42 pm »

"The sky is dark and featureless, and I strongly doubt escape is something we can achieve merely by wandering about. I say we build a shelter, and operate from that."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2013, 03:20:54 pm »

"Searching for a place that looks remotely safe, or at the very least far from this place where the lake was, before doing so may be in our best interests." Falken pointed out.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2013, 03:22:03 pm »

"...Alright, how do you propose we do such? Remotely safe seems..hard to qualify. Cut down a tree with a sword? Get leath-..nevermind that.

"How? And what are our priorities? Does anyone feel hunger? Or thirst?"

How does the ground feel?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2013, 03:34:39 pm »

"At least slightly further from the place the lake has swallowed one of us and another was assaulted by a shadow man seems close to ideal." he answered, his tone of voice making it hard to identify whether he was being sarcastic or not, though he was not. People said lightning does not strike the same spot twice, but the events so far could make one wonder whether the place they were in was a zone with a higher concentration of whatever witchery was going on than other areas of that dark forest.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2013, 03:39:09 pm »

Amelia looked back at where the lake once was. "Alright, I get it. I get that point of staying away from danger, and that on illusion, but..I'll just do one precautionary measure. If, as you say, that lake 'moved up and away', then it isn't a body of water. I mean, I..did see blood earlier, and if it was truly blackish water, then there'd be no pigment showing.

"I'm going to poke where I last saw the lakeshore to be sure, ok?"

And do this.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2013, 05:00:56 am »

((Deathbump for Ironyowl))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2013, 06:40:58 am »

((Aren't I unconscious?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2013, 06:56:31 am »

((huh, yep. I thought the turn was being held up for some reason. O_o))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]