- 0 (0%)
zone 3
- 0 (0%)
zone 4
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 22, 2013, 10:15:59 am

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39

Author Topic: Old style succession game, Fliermanor Revive. Dream-wings freeze fast.  (Read 49079 times)

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Old style succession game, Fliermanor Revive. Dream-wings freeze fast.
« Reply #390 on: November 18, 2013, 02:55:20 pm »

This is Danmanthedog's Journal, It is finely crafted out of walrus leather. It is studded with dog bones, It is covered in wolf teeth. On it is a picture of mussels.

Granite 1
It has been two months since i have last seen the mountain off, Instead I am forced to help build a crummy fort in a haunted glacier. 10 of us started this trip now only 7 remain, Me our siege operator, Highmax the captain of the guard back at the mountain home., Timeless our bone carver (I don't trust him i heard story's about he killed his brother to make a crown when he was a kid), Bokaza our miner, Th4DwarfY is our wood worker, Gnorm Our chief dwarf, and finally Tevish szat our mason.

Granite 6
We finally arrived at the location of the new fort, and there i nothing out here but snow and ice. Ah well can't do any thing now so i told everybody to dig a livable place for now and to put up walls in case of creatures. I also tell highmax that it is time for him to pick up his sword again to fight again.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Granite 14
Well It seems that we are not alone on this icy deathtrap, Wolfs and lot of them to came from the north. Slowly but certainly they will be coming for us, so I tell High to suit up and to take all the dogs and head them off before its to late.

Granite 15
From the safety of the walls i watch highmax and his charge into battle. Problem was dogs cant beat wolfs in head on battle so I watched
two dogs be ripped apart by the pack of wolf, But the dog's death some how fueled a primal rage with the dogs and high leading them to destory the wolfs with little loses.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 04:05:31 pm by danmanthedog »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 18, 2013, 03:34:19 pm »

Yeah, never underestimate dogs. Why, they're always watching, their teeth gleaming in the light...watching...watching...waiting

*Paranoid ramblings end*

Anyway, yeah. I had a dog that killed a dragon. Dragon was pretty beat up, but it was still a feat. He was given to my military head and lost both his eyes in later battles with trolls.

I wish he wasn't virtual :P I'd love a dragon-slaying, troll-killing dog. If only for me to say "That'll do dog, that'll do."

*mindless ramblings end*
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2013, 09:30:26 pm »

Might up date soon like in a day i just got back from doctor and i have ear infection and wicked cold but stilldoing my best to keep going. see yay

W0lfBane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 21, 2013, 03:32:22 pm »

Granite 14
Well It seems that we are not alone on this icy deathtrap, Wolfs and lot of them to came from the north. Slowly but certainly they will be coming for us, so I tell High to suit up and to take all the dogs and head them off before its to late.
Oh man, you know what that means! We need to tame these beasts and turn them into death machines, in name of all dwarfdom!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 03:35:45 pm by W0lfBane »

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 21, 2013, 06:30:37 pm »

Half way done with post (Im writing two posts at once) been almost sick dead lately

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2013, 06:58:00 pm »

Granite 14
Oh man, you know what that means! We need to tame these beasts and turn them into death machines, in name of all dwarfdom!
Because wolves are badass
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2013, 09:54:53 pm »

Slate 3
It has been some time since we arrived and all ready Highmax shows sign of anger and great voidness of sorrow. Not knowing if he will be okay I ask Gnorm to watch over him in case of the voidness takes a hold of him, half of the fortress has been cut out.

Slate 5
Gnorm came to today saying that Highmax has been lost to the void and is roaming the halls screaming and throwing fits,
He also say that he attacked Timeless by punching and biting him through Timeless was uninjured.
Knowing all to well that if we don't pull him out of the grasp of the void it will consume him fully.

State 7
More wolfs to the north of the fort, they seem to appeared out of nowhere. They had a looked of killing in their eyes, and they were looking straight at me. But out of my corner of my eye i saw what they were really looking at.. Th4DwArf. That fool went out side to pick up a cat corpse, before i could call to him the wolfs charged to him, Panicking i raced back down the fort slapped Highmax and told to man up and save Th4DwArf. He charged with the remaining of his dogs out of the but then suddenly stop and didn't move, I yelled to him to hurry but it was to late the wolfs ripped Th4DwArf to apart But he did not go down with out a fight and took at least one wolf to the viod with him.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 22, 2013, 01:22:31 pm »

Wow. Such an untimely, gruesome end. And you betrayed me highmax! Methinks there was a plot behind this....
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 22, 2013, 05:10:32 pm »

Wow. Such an untimely, gruesome end. And you betrayed me highmax! Methinks there was a plot behind this....
Yeah the fight took a whole day to end but you went berserker and sliced a wolf in half.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2013, 10:57:30 pm »

We must establish a thick perimeter of wooden corkscrew traps; the wolves must be made to know pain!
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 23, 2013, 07:57:16 am »

We must establish a thick perimeter of wooden corkscrew traps; the wolves must be made to know pain!

No no no no. We can't kill them. We must use them against our legions of enemies.

Also, I find the turn list hard to read...whose turn is next?
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Bokaza

• Bay Watcher
  • Forts lost: A lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 23, 2013, 12:49:08 pm »

No no no no. We can't kill them. We must use them against our legions of enemies.

Also, I find the turn list hard to read...whose turn is next?
It's Tavish Szat's turn now, then me. I think. The RL force siege has lifted for now, so I would like to take a turn now if everyone's okay with it.
Ah, RL. The only true slayer of fortresses.
A vile force of Reality has arrived!

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 23, 2013, 09:45:03 pm »

Well if you want i can give you guys a shorten thing about my revive? Yeah i should do that.

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 23, 2013, 10:52:38 pm »

Since RL has slowed down for you guys but not me i got a trip on sunday be gone for a week i just gonna tell what happen and maybe post pictures.

Cloud of fiendish murk was seen in the bottom right corner. It did nothing but dissipate.

Got some more migrants, Which on of the made a masterpiece of food.
\

I dug down and found mostly silver, gold, copper and oliven.

even more migrants and caravan from mountain homes came and bought anvils full armor for to man army. Also I expanded the walls.

here final stocks of fortress.

i have to fix turn list but Bokaza the Th3dwarfy and then who ever has free time and here the save.
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8172

danmanthedog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 24, 2013, 07:01:12 am »

see you guys/gals in a week.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39