Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wow  (Read 835 times)

PNB

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wow
« on: August 23, 2006, 03:36:00 pm »

I just found out you can detail the stone outside the cliff. Does that help calm down your dwarves? Because one went enraged, walked over a finely detailed block of a tree, and went to happy again. if so, awesome.

also this is a new fort, Its now summer, I had everyone but 2 people be hunters, with no skill, its one of the more dangerous areas, and no one is dead yet. So all in all, this fort is going along fine, even though the only things brought with me was a pick. (The other guy not hunting is an axedwarf, so free axe there.) the only bit of pissed off was the one guy, who calmed down almost instantly. The other guy has at least 1 level in every skill. So he's like a DWARVEN GOD able to move like lightning and pwnt lions with a single punch. I have a trade depot, and a road connecting it. my current project is to keep food stocks up, produce leather goods, and detail the front of my fortress completly. Any new people, will be sent to hunt since we need the food.

any one want to make any suggestions on what to work on after this? oh and every hunting dwarf has personally won 1 on 1 with a lion. To be Welcome in my fort, you must slay a lion.

HY DO THE DOGS KEEP EXPLODING?