Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: C.O.R.E. Wars - On hiatus until further notice  (Read 49214 times)

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: C.O.R.E. Wars - Designstorm
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2013, 11:03:00 am »

Are all of our designs done?

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2013, 11:03:36 am »

I was hoping we could just send down a FUEL (with a premade SMEAR inside it) to a planet/moon. allowing us to stay in space and not have to deal with atmospheric entry and the eventual need to leave the planet/moon
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2013, 11:07:57 am »

Are all of our designs done?

// They will be done, eventually. Cut me some slack with it. (and I really don't want to spend time on something that might not even be put into any use, if possible. It's not that I'm lazy- alright, I am kind of lazy, but I'd rather not waste time like that. Sure, the designing doesn't take a WHOLE lot of time, but it's still a bit consuming.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2013, 02:40:52 am »

I vote for all the designs, we shall try everything we can think of and slowly cull the swarm based off inefficiencies in practice.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2013, 08:08:52 am »

Damnit, I give up. Through a combination of lack of will, cringing up on the designs (writer's block of sorts), and other non-forum games I am simply unable to continue this, for the time being. Doesn't mean I'm permanently done with this or any other of my suggestion games, but I'm putting my current games on hiatus until further notice. (at the same time people also seem to give up interest, but I can't blame anybody). Believe you me when I say that I want to make this happen, but I simply can't. Lack of skill and aforementioned reasons, perhaps.

Then I'm going to become a scumbag and make another suggestion game. But the problem is that I'm overdoing myself with this particular and other suggestion games due to their scope being too large for me to effectively handle. And while practice makes perfect, prepare to see me ditch this and many other future games at random intervals for unspecified amounts of time.

In the end I might simply not be fit for hosting suggestion games. (I can and will play them as a player, though.)

All of that probably doesn't mean that the game is immediately over. While I' still new to suggestion gaming "industry" (?), I'm certain that there have been times when player(s) take over GM's role once (s)he left for various reasons. So if you feel like it - go for it. As a tip, I use REXPaint for all the art in this thread.

If you are going to hate me now, go ahead. I deserve all the hate I'm going to get, but if I'm not going to ask for it specifically.

There. Just wanted to throw this out so that now you understand my general lack of activity. As I said many, I'm not done with suggestion games, but I'm done FOR NOW.
DarkDXZ out.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: C.O.R.E. Wars - On hiatus until further notice
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2013, 08:10:13 am »

Suggestion: Remove this from your signature.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2013, 08:30:15 am »

Suggestion: Remove this from your signature.

Does the game qualify for Delinquent Players Help thread? (special GM case, yada yada)
At this point one of you might take my role over, since there wasn't that much of a plot happening yet (and I didn't have anything in particular planned, which I kind of should have). (not to toot your horn, but I feel like you should be the one to do it, given your experience being better than mine, but I won't be pissed off if you don't want to.)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2013, 09:18:35 pm »

I may or may not take this over sometime in the next two or three months, time depending, currently working on another project that will eventually evolve into a forum game and after that a comp game but I might have time in a few months.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]