Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 213

Author Topic: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game  (Read 250361 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Evil Overlord - A suggestion Game
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2013, 03:18:07 am »

Even then we could still use his corpse for a cog-minion cyborg. Win-win for mad scientists everywhere!

And since our succubi seem to like using wrenches, we could install some hexagonal bolts into him. So they can screw him.
I think we should get an automatic +1 just for that.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2013, 03:39:35 am »

"CHEMISTA!" you bellow.
"I'm still in the same room, your Evil Overlordness," your Dark Advisor retorts.
"Send Mister Wuffle and Wobbly on a quest for Crab and Octopus!"
"You could have called them something like 'Carnage' and 'Annihilation'," your Dark Advisors mutters as she nods and then leaves.

Your Catfishes shall do what they can!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You are pleasantly enjoying some sun on the shore, while your Succubi act as 'fanners' when you feel the ground tremble.
You see Mr. Wuffle emerge from the sea bed, making a spinning twist jump like Free Willy, and then land with a devastatingly noisy thud on the beach, a few centimeters away from the tip of your feet. He is panting like an overgrown dog.

"Awww...Mister Wuffle found something!" you coo as you near your wonderful pet, who flaps its tail and begins to meow and purr in pleasure.
"MEOW!" then he burps, releasing a thick and green viscous substance. There are half digested bits and pieces of Squid and crab in there, and as you hug your giant monstrosity, he burps once more.

He also ate a small whale! How nice of him!

Mutagens Available

Whale.
Crab.
Squid.
Goo-Girl.
Succubi.
Cog-Minion.
Human.

Begin Mutation!

You stand behind a glass panel, watching Bob strapped to a dentist-like chair.
A Succubi stands to his side, cooing him. "Don't worry, it's not going to hurt one bit having your entire DNA rearranged with the risk of limb or broke morphing and muscle changes and whatnot...it's going to be fun!"
"Evil Overlord...Do I have insurance?" he pleads to you, but since you're evil, you just ignore him and get the show going.

Chemista barges in and prepares a large needle, before extracting a pint of blood from Bob. She extracts another, and then begins to work with the two pints of blood with different colored elixirs.

Then she plunges the needle with the drawing of a squid in Bob's shoulder.

The mutation begins. Bob's skin cracks as his limbs elongate and he appears to be losing weight incredibly fast. His head grows, and tentacles emerge from his arms, forming like a crown of petals around his wrists. His skin becomes translucent, as it soon starts to morph depending on the colors behind him. His eyes turn yellowish, and he grows yet another head tall.
He is now overshadowing Chemista.
He spits out a blotch of ink from his mouth, and then hums.

I feel...evil.

You have gained a Dark Advisor!

"That...wasn't supposed to happen," Chemista mutters embarrassedly as she stands to the side of your throne room, looking awkwardly at 'Bob' who is now clad in a long flowing black robe.

"I feel...so intelligent," he hisses. "No longer shall I be known as Bob! From this moment hence...I am PSYSQUID!"

He then proceeds to demonstrate his psychic powers by bending a nearby pipe.

"MWuahuahuahuahauhauahuahauh!" You laugh evilly. You have a new Dark Advisor after all.

"MWUAHUAHUAHUAHUA!" Psysquid laughs with you.

"Marvelous," Chemista grumbles. "Competition."

Of course, now the question that remains is...should you try your luck and add more to the mix? You did get yourself a Dark Advisor this time around...

We are still in Downkeep
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2013, 03:44:45 am »

Don't push luck. Let's send him out for a test drive with 5 cog-minions and 2 succubi to kidnap some people from a nearby town.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2013, 03:48:20 am »

Don't push luck. Let's send him out for a test drive with 5 cog-minions and 2 succubi to kidnap some people from a nearby town.
+1. Then we'll turn those people into mindless squig-minions.

Maybe only one succubi, and send goo-girl on her way with the other to steal material so we can build more cog-minions. And see if we can summon a couple more succubi.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2013, 04:48:18 am »

Upkeep begins!

"You evil overlordness!" Chemista begins, only to be interrupted.
"You supreme being of refined intellect," Psysquid says then smoothly, "Let me show you our available missions!" he brings his tentacle up, showing three different parchments -why are these missions different from those of the day before?

Available Missions

1) Nap a Kid. You need an Evil Side-Kick? Kidnap one! Side-Kicks give all sorts of bonuses to the Dark Advisor or to the Overlord they are assigned to, but are also extremely weak to Hero Corruption and Enemy Heroes. Psysquid is of the renowned Cephalod family. The Octopus Paul knows the future. He believes he knows it too. This mission has a chance of having a Hero Show Up. Mixed.
2) Steal a Scrapyard. You need materials? Why think small and collect the garbage? Collect the Scrapyard instead! Who knows what goodies can be found in one! This mission has a chance of having the Police Show Up Destruction.
3) Uncle Incognito wants you! Go around, giving fliers and putting up posters of yourself in a sexy-Evil pose to conquer the hearts of the masses! That and the Bunny Smoking Cigar. Or just kidnap them. This mission has a High Chance of Police and Hero showing up Control.

2) Choose a Mission Or Upgrade the Base with something using the Resource: Generator.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2013, 05:13:45 am »

Steal the Scrapyard. Send Psysquid along with 5 cog-minions and 2 succubi.
Dying of laughter?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2013, 06:06:52 am »

Steal the Scrapyard. Send Psysquid along with 5 cog-minions and 2 succubi.
Yeah, but only one succubi. If the thing fails, you know. It's a destruction mission after all.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2013, 06:09:49 am »

I wonder what happens if we inject a being with it's own DNA. Maybe we should try that on the leftover succubi.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2013, 06:13:05 am »

I wonder what happens if we inject a being with it's own DNA. Maybe we should try that on the leftover succubi.
No. We test it in useless kidnaped people

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2013, 07:01:42 am »

we have the troops and two dark advisors. Why can't we do two missions? Oh right, only one zepellin.

Steal the scrapyard.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2013, 07:26:36 am »

YAY! LORD GAMINGTON IS NO LONGER JUST IN MY MIND!

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2013, 07:46:42 am »

2) Mission Chosen: Steal the Scrapyard!
3) Squad chosen: Psysquid, One Hydraulic Succubi (Never forget the Hydraulic!), 8 Cog-Minions (No need to be stingy on numbers. Always fill the squad of ten if you can. Each Cog-Minion has a 0.25 bonus on both Destruction and Control!)
4) Enjoy the Ensuing carnage

SQUID-CARNAGE!
[/b]

"Onwards to glory, you insufferable mechanical instruments!" Psysquid says, his right hand flapping its tentacles around as the Zeppelin departs.
"I'm going to get all dirty in the scrapyard, nuhhh," the Succubi moans, "Won't someone clean--"
Psysquid spits ink on the Succubi. "Shut up and get back to work!"
"Meanie!"
"Cog-cog-Cog, We are the Cogs, We are the Cogs..."

The Cog Minions dutifully start pushing all the scraps they can aboard the Zeppelin, as hooks and cables are connected to the biggest objects.
Yet at a certain point...when all is nearly finished...

"STOP! IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!" a patrol car roars in, and two policemen descend! They take out their guns and point them at your men!

"Oh no, Law has a name?!" Psysquid deadpans, "Is it...Miranda?"

"Can I play with them?" The Succubi exclaims, flapping her wings a bit like a fluttering chick.

"No, first go the Cog-Minions."

The Evil Overlord Battle-System and You, or 'How the Hell is it this simple!?'

The Cog Minions charge! The Tophat wearing Lord Gamington thrusts his cane forward and dances!
They are not very effective, and one lucky bullet takes out, ricocheting, two Cog-Minions. Actually, it should have been four, but the bullet missed because Gamington simply danced out of the way.
Their brave souls shall forever be remembered. And someone stop the tophat-wearing Cog-minion for the love of normality!
"You're both naughty boys!" the Hydraulic Succubus snarls next.
And she goes on the Corrupt Try!
"Ah...my beautiful angel..." he sighs dreamily, dropping his gun.
"What? John! Snap out of it! Remember the buddy system!"
"Now, if you please...it's my turn." And Psysquid cracks his hands and tentacles, before bringing up his right arm.
"FEEL THE POWER OF THE FORCE!" scrap begins to float, the jagged edges glinting dangerously as they slowly start to fly and circle around the remaining guard.
"Unlimited Scrap Works!"

The remaining guard is slowly squeezed and pin cushioned by the jagged edges of the scraps laying around. Then Psysquid closes his fist and snarls victoriously.
"CTHULHU FTGAHN!" and with that he turns, giving his back to the subsequent explosion of the police car...because cool Squids don't look at explosions.

Putting on his sunglasses, he smirks.
"Let's get the Scrapyard out of here!"

5) Weather the Storm

You are happily enjoying watching the special 'How to make a perfect poison' with Chemista, when the program is interrupted by an urgent news.

"ATTENTION- ATTENTION! Today, a massive explosion rocked the old scrapyard of Town Named-A! The population is scrambling for safety measures, as the policemen are in the dark. Earlier this day, a call was dispatched to investigate the strange Zeppelin floating over the scrapyard. When a patrol went to check, they were assuredly assaulted! We have yet to find proof, but this symbol was left on the place of the carnage."
A Bunny smoking a Cigar flashes on the screen -somewhat that symbol is extremely familiar to you...but you just can't place it.
"Is a new Evil Overlord moving around? The hero population is being alerted, and now for other news Miss Kitty-Cat has been rescued by the brave policemen who are now..."

6) Downkeep

"What do you mean, you lost two Cog-Minions!?" Chemista snarls. "I never would have lost two minions! And again, another human!?" she bellows.
"I acted with class and defeated the enemy," Psysquid deadpans. Then he gives a strange look to the half-dazed human guard that the Hydraulic succubus is hugging as if he were a teddy bear. "It's not my fault she got herself a pet again."
"As always your sheer evilness of an Overlord..." Chemista rolls her eyes, before being pushed away by Psysquid who takes the spotlight.
"Your supreme Evilness! Now what do we do!?"

You have acquired resource: Scraps
You have acquired: Human Police Officer.
Psysquid Ability discovered: "Psychic Powers!"

You are now in Downkeep

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2013, 07:52:27 am »

Combine Lord Gamington and the police officer!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2013, 07:53:59 am »

Combine Lord Gamington and the police officer!
Well, it's your avatar in-game, so do what you want with him. Just make sure to break the police officer's mind first.

I think that we should start upgrading stuff. And making more cog-minions.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2013, 07:58:35 am »

Simple. We now got a Scrapyard and a power generator.

Obviously, we should make a fully automatic Minion-o-matic MinionTron
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 213