Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313702 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 05:04:13 pm »

:"I know you can't share any details, but at least you can say if it likely to be a danger itself. I don't want to be near a unstable bomb or something."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 05:11:28 pm »

Maible thought about the offer for a bit, studdying the woman, and coming to the conclusion that this woman was at least mostly, telling the truth. She looked up from the book she was reading (The Noble Houses of Troi).

((also I still only have the one mug right now, sorry))

: I think we should take this job myself, we could do with the work.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 05:32:30 pm »

Efa listened, leaning back in her chair, feet up on the table. She kept an imperious look on her face. Upon hearing the woman out and listening to what the others had to say, she nodded, took her feet off the table and leaned in. When her hair fell over her eye as it tends to do, she made no effort to sweep it aside.
:"Job sounds good enough. Why not take it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 05:35:04 pm »

"Then it's settled, by majority vote if nothing else. When do we leave, miss Irene?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 05:38:28 pm »

"Elenore" just sat in her chair, arms folded as she listened to the noble's offer, and possibly mulling over on where she'd go from there. She had only sat at this table out of luck, in that there was a free seat at it, and that said luck was paying off immediately.

: "Pay seems reasonable enough for now. However, you're going to need a better guarantee about the later payment. I take it you'll also be responsible for all the supplies we'll need as well."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 05:46:44 pm »

@Sakura:

"Rest assured, it is not some kind of experimental weapon or magical artifact. Technically speaking, the things I carry are mundane in eyes of an uneducated commoner. No offense." She looked down for a moment in slight embarassment.

@Leo:

She looked up when Leo asked about departure time.

"Today. I will go and talk with the ship's captain to prepare for departure. I guess it might take an hour or so. Yes, that will be it. Let's meet in the docks in one hour. The ship, Speedwings, is docked at the pier closest to the lighthouse. Is that all?" Irene stood up, but waited, in case she had to explain something else.

@Masked one:

That's when she heard the last person's talk.

"That's what I'm giving you five hundred coins for. Buy yourselves truffles and wine, or weapons, or powerful spellbooks - whatever suits you, it's your money." With those words, she pulled a small bag out of her armor, and tossed it on the table toward Leo - it made lots of those tinkling, sweet sounds that hard cash does. Throught the opening, the mercenaries could see not only the standard golden coins, but also several Imperial Goldenrods; each of those little, gold ingots was worth fifty coins.

"The necessities, of course, like food, for that I will pay from my own pocket for you. Satisfied, I hope?"

Leopoldo gets 500 Gold!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2013, 05:50:15 pm »

"Fair enough. I don't suppose there's any objection to my holding onto it, so, very well. One hour."

He looked around his group.

"Shall we look around the shops and see if there's anything we need?"

Go to the shops, look at the prices of staves.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2013, 05:53:32 pm »

Hang on Leo, I am coming too. I would like to peruse the selection of spellbooks, and history books. But don't worry the latter will come out of my own funds.

Go with Leo, look at the prices of spells
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2013, 05:56:48 pm »

Alright... Efa'd been fine with the random person sitting at the table, but discussing their pay and the like...? Efa'd got annoyed there. She turned to the masked stranger, whispered, tightlipped:
:"And why, may I ask, are you discussing our pay?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:46:16 pm by Powder Miner »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2013, 06:13:19 pm »

@Leo&Maible:

The duo moved outside and then to the market district.

Leo quickly found a staff-maker's shop, just at the corner of the great bazaar. It was open.

Maible did found a bookstore that was apparently dealing in magical books, but when she approached the door, she noticed a small note nailed to it...

Imperial Order 222-SET158
By the order of Chief Inspector of the Department of Investigations of the Imperial Army, Setine Prison Forces:
The owner of this business have been detained for acquisition and distribution of magical books related to illegal magical practices, including but not limited to necromancy and hexes.
This business is closed until further notice.
-Cmdr. Ludvig von Strasse, 17.4.222           

The date is from yesterday.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2013, 06:14:58 pm »

Oh, Disappointing

Maible looks for a more mundane bookstore

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2013, 06:25:33 pm »

Leo enters the shop.

"Good day!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 06:37:24 pm »

@Maible:

There was a bookstore, larger than the previous. It dealt only in religious treatrises (mostly pertaining to Dragon Cult), history books and romance sagas.

@Leo:

The blad, wrinkled man behind the counter - the only furniture in this rather small room - looked at Leo with a grimace.

"Priests... before we get to business, tell me... are you one of the Imperial Cult Priests?"
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 06:44:38 pm »

"No, I'm not currently affiliated with any organization. Why?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 510