Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 315463 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #255 on: September 03, 2013, 12:45:20 pm »

"There's always work to be done on a ship. Passes the time if nothing else. Course, there's the book you got from Maible if you want to do that. On the other hand, you might want to save it for dry land. Some people get seasick, and even if you don't normally, reading can cause it." Sheila laughed. "I found that out when I badgered a passenger on Daddy's ship to teach me to read. Boy, he sure could puke."

"Hey, wait a minute. We should ask the captain if he's done a thorough search on the ship. I don't know how much Leif was expecting to get for us, but he might've had some more captives from port belowdecks."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2013, 12:49:23 pm »

To the first, Leo said:

"That's true. That's why I told Maibel I would read after the job. Normally I'm fine on a ship, but trying to read while sailing just makes me queasy."

To the next point:

"You're right, and that's a good idea. I'll come with you. If there are any captives down there, they might need to be tended to."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 03, 2013, 12:52:49 pm »

Sheila went looking for Captain Inara, and once she found him- "Hey, Captain! Have you had your crew search the ship? Everywhere? It occurred to me that Leif might have picked up some captives in Setine."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 03, 2013, 01:02:50 pm »

"Just a precaution, you understand. Also, do you or any of your men need your wounds treated?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2013, 02:07:01 pm »

"My men tended for themselves already. And captives are far from dying, they don't need your help. I appreciate your concern, though!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 03, 2013, 02:18:34 pm »

Leo scratched the back of his head.

"Er, I believe Sheila meant 'captive' as in 'girls or women Leif might have grabbed while in port to sell.' Are there any?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 03, 2013, 02:24:58 pm »

"There's only six women on this whole ship." The captain mumbled, and then wandered off.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 03, 2013, 02:41:24 pm »

"All right. Sorry to bother you, Captain."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 03, 2013, 03:27:13 pm »

"I don't know. Maybe we should track down the masked woman and talk to her. Perhaps our current relationship to her is just a misunderstanding and if we just had a conversation about it, we could work things out."

"I mean, right now? Yes, I do think we ought to go our own way after the mission. But I would feel bad if I were to just give up on her. I would at least like to understand why she joined this mission, or failing that, try to clear the air between us so we can at least finish the job without too many hard feelings or ill-will."

"What do you think?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 03:59:36 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 03, 2013, 03:40:51 pm »

Sheila closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. Looking for the good in others was one of the things that made Leo who he was, but sometimes it was inconvenient. "Okay Leo, when we met this girl, I was optimistic about her. She quickly started a blood feud between herself and Efa. I was willing to let this slide- Sometimes, folk just rub each other the wrong way. Then, she started trying to boss us around like we were her own personal squad of fighters. That pissed me off. Last we talked to her, she demanded to speak to me alone, pretending she had some critical information for me. She doesn't even know my last name."

"You talk to her if you want, but I think it's just going to make things worse. I'll try to keep my mouth shut, but no promises."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 03, 2013, 03:48:50 pm »

"I understand and share your concerns, but I suppose I'm just stubborn."

"Maybe she wanted to talk to you because you're an aggressive woman who takes what she wants, and so she believed you were enough like her to understand her motivation?"

"In any case, we'll never know unless we speak to her. You don't have to come with me if you don't want to, but I would appreciate it if you did."

Leo nodded to Sheila - perhaps in parting, if she didn't want to follow - and went to find the masked woman.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 03, 2013, 03:51:37 pm »

Efa had waited until the room had been emptied to look at the book- she preferred to keep personal things to herself, after all.
Looking down at the book, she spotted the title. "Building Self-Confidence."
Her first instinct, of course, was to react huffily.
:"Wha-"
Efa looked around. She remembered that noone was around, and her face softened.
:"But... how? How could she know?"
Efa stared at the book in her hands for a while, troubled.
Then checking again to make sure noone was there, she opened it up and began to read.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 03, 2013, 03:53:16 pm »

"Like I'd leave you alone with her." Sheila said, falling into step with Leo. "...And I'm not that aggressive. I just know what I want and I'm very clear about it. And I don't take everything I want. You won't let me." Sheila flashed Leo a devilish smile to go along with her last remark.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 03, 2013, 03:55:46 pm »

"Er, um. Yes, I suppose so, that could be the case. You... want things..."

Leo rallied.

"Thanks for coming with me. I appreciate it."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 510