Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313683 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2013, 05:31:18 am »

"I think I was right to assume talking to her was going to be a waste of time. Let's go enjoy this little pleasure cruise while it lasts." Once the two were away from Sara, Sheila put an arm around Leo's shoulders in a sort of walking half hug. "Don't worry about it too much. Nothing you could have said would have gotten through to her."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2013, 01:06:39 pm »

~~Chapter 1: In the Den of Vipers~~

Irene and her mercenaries continued the voyage on Captain Inara's ship to the porty city of Riem, the capital city of the County of Riemond, established less than half a century ago.

With her ultimate goal of reaching Mireos, the shortest route is through the land that is in constant hostility with the southern neighbours.

It is more than certain that problems will arise - the only question is: when?

"So it's still a no." Captain Inara sighed and rubbed his head.

"I have told ya, lass. I won't risk my ship just to take your around to Mirr. The giant octopi, the wraiths of the Isle, the sudden storms and lack of ports to stop by for resupply. No, no, no, even if you would offer me ten times the normal price, I wouldn't do it. If you want me to get you to Mirr, we can go back to Setine, then Syra, and..."

"I see. That won't do... I won't bother you anymore, then - me and my friends will disembark here."

"Allright. I will have to deal with the captives, and that means I have to request assistance from the Imperial Chief of Naval Affairs here..."

"I cannot get involved with neither the Empire nor Riemondian guards. Please give us a moment so we can slip into the alleys and leave the city."

"Fine. You're nice lady and a decent customer - I beleive I can wait half an hour or so before bothering the authorities." The captain smiled as Irene moved toawrd the mercenaries, as the sailors prepared the ship to dock at the pier.

"I have to tell you that we will be leaving Riem immediatelly. It is a big, port city and with lots of shops, but I'm afraid I cannot afford sightseeing. If there's something important you need to buy or obtain some extra supplies, tell me while there's still chance. Oh right - hold onto this, Leo." With that, Irene pulled out a small purse out of her armor.

"That's the money Captain Inara gave back to me after we dealt with Leif, but I think it will be better if I just pay you guys extra."

Leo gets 400 gold!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:09:02 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2013, 01:40:26 pm »

"Thank you, ma'am. It's much appreciated."

Leo whistled loudly and made a circling motion with his finger to indicate to his group he wanted them to gather up around him.

"Does anyone need anything while we're here? I believe I'm fine, but now's the time to say anything."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 05, 2013, 03:43:25 pm »

Efa had just come up from her cabin.
:"I won't need anything, my supplies remain full.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2013, 04:37:01 pm »

:"..."
:"I can think of one thing, but..."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2013, 04:44:18 pm »

Irene quirked an eyebrow.

"Speak."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 05, 2013, 04:54:30 pm »

:"Well..."
Sakura starts tapping her pointing fingers together out of nerves
:"I been looking for a dark magic tome, any really, but with the church..."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2013, 04:56:43 pm »

"We will talk about it in Mireos. Not here." Irene stated and then looked at others.

"Nothing else, then?"
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 05, 2013, 05:40:16 pm »

"I suppose not. Anything we need we can get in Mireos. Shall we go?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 05, 2013, 05:51:29 pm »

I was thinking about acquiring a wind tome, but that can wait for now
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2013, 06:03:53 pm »

"Yes, let's go." That said, Irene disembarked from the boat with mercenaries in tow.

The blonde soldier lady took them through the smaller roads, alleys, the poorest districts of the city. They could see almost nude children playing in the mood, beggars and all kinds of impoverished folk. Irene, however, spared no coin for them - she was more concentrated on looking around at every window and alley they have passed.

Then, they got to one of the smaller gatehouses - the one that allowed people in and out, but was too narrow for wagons and too small for horsemen. She raised her hand, and then looked at the mercenaries, gritting her teeth.

"Okay, I will need five minutes. Can you wait here and not bring unwanted attention upon yourselves?"
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2013, 06:10:18 pm »

"A group like ours sticks out like a sore thumb, but we'll do our best."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2013, 06:10:57 pm »

"Sheila's correct on every count."

Leo looked back at the route they had gone. He had wanted to stop, possibly give out some of the coin he had personally earned (he wasn't going to take from his companions, after all) and see if he could tend to the impoverished... but given that Irene didn't want any attention, he had to leave it be for now. He closed his eyes with a sigh.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2013, 06:14:13 pm »

:"'sides that though, not a problem."
Efa waited quietly, leaning against a wall.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 510