Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 510

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread  (Read 313649 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 2 (FEF2) IC/Game Thread
« Reply #6030 on: May 05, 2015, 03:22:10 pm »

: "You thinkin' it might be that dragonstone thing? From the sound of it they could cause all sorts of mischief with a thing like that!"

"...Might be. If it was the dragon stone though, then I worry about the future and our goal... But the power of the stone can do a lot more than just cause tremors. It would mean at least they haven't fully discovered how to use it."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6031 on: May 05, 2015, 03:31:15 pm »

"Ooo, good point. We should ask her!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6032 on: May 05, 2015, 07:47:04 pm »

: "Sheesh, I really hope it ain't the dragonstone. I mean, it ain't like we don't got enough to worry about already. But if it is, what could we do about it?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6033 on: May 05, 2015, 08:56:03 pm »

"Yeah, let's do that!" Trusting that Ciera would follow her, Sheila approached Grifen and Fezz. "Hey you two, whatcha talking about?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6034 on: May 06, 2015, 01:18:15 am »

Grifen spotted her friends approaching and waved.

: "Hey Sheila, Ciera. We're talkin' about what could be causing that rumblin' that's got Fyra so worried."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6035 on: May 06, 2015, 02:32:21 pm »

As the time have passed, it has been decided that the group would venture to Castle Forsaken to search for treasures to take. Fyra in the meanwhile went on to seek her 'friends' in the Empire that would be willing to stand behind Julius as emperor-candidate.

Charles, unconvinced to stay, went on to inform his lord, while Renault decided to stick and keep an eye on Sheila for just a bit longer.

The cause of tremors, unfortunately, wasn't going to be explored...

The group have spent day and half traversing along the mountains and then through the treacherous swamps that made the border of the sinister Wasteland. Further south, there was a road, heavily protected by magic and kept safe by constant patrols of soldiers from both the Empire and Garaz; but that luxurious pathway wasn't the goal.

Soon, there was a foreboding sight; a grotesque ruin of black stone, with its buildings and towers heavily crumbled. Weirdly shaped, half-dead trees were growing amongst the walls, their branches and roots twisting and tangling with each others. The dead grassy ground was sprinkled with pools of poisonous bile that was once normal water. And nothing alive inhabited this place. Silence and death governed this place.

This, is the Castle Forsaken today...

The group have arrived from the north. Few buildings stood still, promising some treasure inside, but first they would need to get through the swampy thicket that was once the castle gardens.

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objective:
There is no objectives. Freely loot the treasures and combat whatever lurks in here till you feel it is time to return.

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:34:34 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6036 on: May 06, 2015, 02:37:42 pm »

"Wow. What a dump. Well, let's not waste time. We should get inside and look around." Sheila moved quickly over the some toxic pools, and came to a stop next to a wall. "...Hey, found a shortcut!"

11,3, SMASH the damaged wall!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6037 on: May 06, 2015, 02:39:26 pm »

Fezz inspected the ruins with a critical eye.

"...A depressing site, truly. I can only imagine how foreboding it must of looked during its life, yet now, little more than a ruin, it only hints at its prior splendor. Let's get a closer look inside, and, uh, don't mind if I lag behind a bit." The scholar said to the others, already moving to inspect the walls and architecture further. Quite unlike the typical structures of olden times, but is that because of its position or was it always so? Hmm...

The historian moved to (4,4). He physically flinched at hearing the sound of crumbling masonry and looked appalled at Sheila.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6038 on: May 06, 2015, 02:40:55 pm »

The wall crumbled down under Sheila's class smash.

Quote from: Sheila vs Wall
Dun broken!

SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6039 on: May 06, 2015, 02:42:01 pm »

At the very least, Sheila had the good grace to look ashamed of herself when she saw Fezz looking at her. "Oh, uh, sorry Fezz. I guess I wasn't thinking..." More stones tumbled down, as if to punctuate the statement.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6040 on: May 06, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »

"I... Let's just try to keep damage to the structure to a minimum if we can. I don't doubt some sections are sealed off due to age now and may need some... Physical determination, but I'd prefer for as much of it to be as intact as possible please. I'd hate for this place to collapse on itself after having survived for so long in the wasteland, this may be the best source of information about the Forsaken family left." Fezz still looked saddened at the sight of the destroyed wall, but moved on and went back to inspecting the wall.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6041 on: May 06, 2015, 02:48:41 pm »

10-3

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6042 on: May 06, 2015, 02:49:21 pm »

"Right, got it, I will definitely ask first if we run into anything else like that."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #6043 on: May 06, 2015, 03:43:07 pm »

: "It is said that this place has become a nest for monsters, correct? We'll do well by the common folk by purging it of any monsters we come across."

Miguel rides 5, 4 and gives the wall a gentle poke with his Iron Lance. If left unchecked, he cantos to 7,6.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6044 on: May 06, 2015, 03:53:44 pm »

Half of a very pretty - if not a bit creepy - wall mosaic about some ritual involving trees and mages and skeletons crumbled under the mighty poke of the lance. The old Sancho neighed in Fezz's face before taking his proud elderly rider inside the hole.

Quote from: Miguel vs Wall
37-5 = 32 damage

SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 401 402 [403] 404 405 ... 510