Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So, how should this storyline end?

Stoner manages to avenge all he has suffered through, and lifts the title belt victoriously!
- 13 (76.5%)
Sackhead not only gets away with everything he's done, but now is also the Champion
- 4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Total Extreme Wrestling 2013: Come create a Wrestler! Updates Weekly!  (Read 63368 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Total Extreme Wrestling 2013: Come create a Wrestler! Updates Weekly!
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2014, 07:24:49 pm »

LOL, I know exactly what you're going through.  It's a freight train through hell the entire course.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 01, 2014, 07:37:07 pm »

LOL, I know exactly what you're going through.  It's a freight train through hell the entire course.

I never before felt a combination of such utter confusion, combined with an extreme sense of oh my god I don't care about this.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 01, 2014, 08:07:58 pm »

Aw, man. Hopefully you can get some free time on Monday, dudebroman.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2014, 01:43:55 am »

Just so you're aware, I picked up the older freeware version of this. Trying to run a fed in the US, starting from scratch, with absolute crap workers (my friends and I.) 0 popularity, 0 importance, very little skill, and a truckload of money to get started with. This is hardmode, apparently.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Silent_Thunder

• Bay Watcher
  • World Heavyweight Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2014, 02:34:20 pm »

Just so you're aware, I picked up the older freeware version of this. Trying to run a fed in the US, starting from scratch, with absolute crap workers (my friends and I.) 0 popularity, 0 importance, very little skill, and a truckload of money to get started with. This is hardmode, apparently.

Yeah, looking back it was probably a mistake to start that low heh. That said, I'm not quite sure when I'll resume, and when I do, it won't be on a set schedule. That said I think I'll be able to get one out this week, but no promises.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2014, 10:17:34 pm »

It's not hardmode if you have a truckload of money, he he he.

But yeah, zero popularity sucks, as even the best events give less than 2 popularity (and you won't be hitting that level of popularity gain from day one, no sir), and you can't really make money with events + sponsors in the freeware version until you hit small size (unless you simply don't put on a show every other month, or have no shows per month even more often).

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2014, 10:36:27 pm »

So, a buddy of mine gave me a spare copy of 2013, because I told him I was enjoying 05, and I'm messing with the database now. The injury list is stupid. *grumble grumble* I just came up with a list of 100 legitimate injuries in about half an hour off and on.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2014, 11:18:04 pm »

Realistic injury mod go go go!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2014, 12:01:15 am »

Injury compilation complete. 108 actual, factual injuries, from infections and contusions, to torn knee ligaments (ACL, MCL, PCL, and meniscus,) and more realistic sprains, strains, and breaks. Now, instead of getting "Extreme Bed Head" or "Temporary Soul Separation" (WTF?) you get more mundane things like Influenza, or a Torn Achilles Tendon.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2014, 07:17:14 pm »

Yea, there is a injury mod on the TEW forums.  Also a tons-of-arenas mod.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 15, 2014, 03:37:52 pm »

I still haven't figured out how to export my injury table.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 17, 2014, 10:58:17 pm »

Protip for Women's Wrestling in TEW 2005, Bodinc Women Mod: Overness is everything for non-competive (T&A and Entertainment), so you can throw good matches by just combining a lady with high popularity in your area and Taylor Matheny.  Taylor Matheny isn't the greatest wrestler ever, but she has the magic ability to make non-wrestlers look legit!  So instead of losing a whole letter grade when booking a non-wrestler in a match, Taylor lets you only lose half a letter grade (or sometimes nothing is lost, ain't she great?!).

Now, you might ask "why should I book non-wrestlers in matches when they're typically gonna do from one-half to a full letter grade less than their over, as opposed to real wrestlers who can typically do better than their popularity score?"
Answer: Because one letter grade less than B is C, and much better than a nobody will typically score.

Because of this "special ability", Taylor Matheny is this week's Hidden Gem in TEW 2005: Bodinc Women Mod.

Heh, if anyone else likes TEW 2005: Bodinc Women Mod, I might start a new topic on it.  I could talk all night about this mod.  Sadly, getting a copy for those who don't already have it could prove...difficult.  I could provide my copy, but I've changed enough things that I'd have to relabel it "Bodinc Women - EJ Editted Mod".

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 18, 2014, 06:53:22 pm »

I still haven't figured out how to export my injury table.
It is more about importing it.  Go to the mod/database you want to put the injury table into, then import it from your injury mod.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 18, 2014, 11:57:59 pm »

Er, I actually built the list in the default database.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 19, 2014, 06:58:39 pm »

You should be able to import by injury.  So checkbox those you created/like, and import into whatever mod you want, or in this case, into a separate so you can upload it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14