Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2013  (Read 31660 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2013
« on: September 01, 2013, 04:20:04 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, September 1st, 2013

Mission Status

Imagine a fate torn between two villages.  You must choose one hearth, one home to fight for, then take to the streets of the neighbor and beat the snot out of their warriors to prove your mettle.  This and more we have poured into adventure mode over the past month.  There is light at the end of the long-traveled road, and you have obviously seen the truth of it.

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out in August!  I think I'll be starting with the necessary changes for chopping down trees in dwarf mode so that Zach can dive in to fortress testing in a proper way, and then it'll be back to town squabbles and NPC forts.  Looking over things, I think the realistic and hopefully somewhat conservative estimate (for a change) is that I'll be through the list in mid-November, and then I'll just have to deal with the bad-to-really-bad stuff that Zach and I find in the meantime.  It's obviously taking longer than we thought, but there are also a lot of new things, so imagining us as our future DF-playing selves, it'll all be good!

August:    $2964.61
July:      $3498.44
June:      $3355.10
May:       $3364.33
April:     $5597.40

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!