Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Dr. Decoy) - [FULL] ~  (Read 11678 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Morning in Sloan) - [FULL]~
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2013, 08:28:08 am »

Harvey shrugs and relays what he was told.

"Not really they only gave me a general direction but shouldn't be far if they're causing problems here.

Might be worth trying to wound and not kill a few for information though.
"

(( On a phone so I can't go back to find the exact info. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 13, 2013, 08:35:59 am »

"I'm sure they'll find us we go out far enough...so, how do we wanna do this? We gonna rustle the bushes till they come out, or should we set up some bait and an ambush of our own?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 13, 2013, 08:40:41 am »

"I'd go ambush first then try the direct approach if it fails. Who's gonna be the bait though? I'm a good shot and have some range so I'm better for the ambush."
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 13, 2013, 08:46:25 am »

Takoko span her plasma defender on her finger.
"This doesn't tend to wound. Tends to melt. They don't like talking afterwards. Do we need information? If someone's bait they should have armour. Bullets hurt."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 13, 2013, 08:48:30 am »

Kat looks up at the blue sky.

"Figure I should be the bait-they won't shoot me outta hand, I've got that nice and defenseless look for me-though, I've got good armor on. Additionally, I'm a woman. They're more apt to try and take me alive than say, you.

Plus, I only have a pistol-I'm not set for sniping. If anybody feels bad about it, we're welcome to draw straws."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 13, 2013, 08:54:21 am »

Harvey shakes his head quickly.

"I agree, but maybe one person should go with you for your protection? One person alone out here would look odd don't you think and bandits ain't the only danger out here."
Caine's law.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 13, 2013, 09:10:01 am »

"Maybe. I figure we set up in a box canyon or a rock outcropping, though, we draw them in. I just figure they're less likely to start lobbing dynamite if they don't think there's a threat from me. Of course, when they get close, you guys pop up and open fire-I scoot for cover. I'm not averse to having a fellow piece of bait to draw bullets, but whose gonna volunteer for that?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 13, 2013, 09:18:35 am »

"Well I have some stuff to help draw them in anyway whether your alone or not."
Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 13, 2013, 09:20:32 am »

"What stuff is that then? If people are not needed, why suggest use of people?"

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2013, 09:26:55 am »

"It requires one person for it to work. Cooking stuff. It'll make some smoke rather then hope they stumble onto her by accident. It's a big area to hope they stumble on us by accident. "
Caine's law.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2013, 09:29:38 am »

Kat nods, rubbing her nose.

"Well, I had the smoke idea, but was going to suggest a camp fire. That works better.

I say, let's get to it then. The more I talk about it, the more nervous I get. You guys better be good shots, huh? Or bad shots, if you want a bigger share of the bounty."
She says with a light smile.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2013, 09:35:21 am »

Harvey smiles and pats his belt.

"I'm good with money thanks. Pick a spot then I can find a good spot."

Caine's law.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2013, 09:40:39 am »

" It might be worth having more than one person as bait, actually. Many of us have pistols. Not long range. Maybe me and Kat try to lure them out. It's easier to rob then kill. Might try to intimidate us first. We are women. They are violent criminals. You and the others hide in ambush. We they are close, you attack when we do. Takes pressure off Kat so she doesn't get perforated as well."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 13, 2013, 09:49:58 am »

"It's up to you if you want in on the ground floor. I'm just the self sacrificing type." Kat says to Takoko

"Now, y'all be listening. When I say the word 'peace', we'll all start firing..."

Action: Alright, we got a plan.

The group heads out and looks for a more or less secluded spot outside of town-we're looking an ambush spot that affords hiding places and good cover to a defender, such as a box canyon or rock formation. Presumably some place high. The party assembles in hiding spots and sniper positions around where Kat and maybe Takoko as well will make a 'camp', which gives every impression she or they are resting there. Then we work the smoke trick, and see if anyone shows up...

Also, Kathryn puts on her helmet and goggles before she goes.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:55:07 am by Dwarmin »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 13, 2013, 09:53:48 am »

Harvey shrugs and looks down his rifle sight.

"I'll cover you."

He then heads for a position on a hill overlooking the chosen camping spot and changes into his blue outfit before covering his clothes and all exposed skin in dirt and digging himself a hole in the side of the hill with his hands and sliding into it and beginning to scan the area through his scope.

Pick a position with a good sight line thats elevated and between 10-25 meters away then conceal myself. Leave my pack in the camp and carry one ration and one bottle with me.

(( 25 meters is a good range with my scope right? ))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 03:56:27 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19