Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Dr. Decoy) - [FULL] ~  (Read 11681 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Morning in Sloan) - [FULL]~
« Reply #225 on: September 13, 2013, 10:12:25 am »

Takoko sat down next to the campfire, poking at it with a stick, though her right hand hovered unobtrusively near her plasma defender. She made inconsequential small talk with Kathyrn as they waited for the Powder Gangers.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 13, 2013, 10:42:43 am »

Kat passes the time by singing, of course. Perfect for an ambush.

She actually has quite a pretty singing voice-another skill her mother passed on, but one she rarely uses.

♬...Living for you is easy living...it's easy, to live....when you're in love...and I'm so in love, there is nothing in life but you...♬
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 13, 2013, 11:33:54 am »

Max sing along, not as well, but a good try by a voice that done it a lot "I never regret... The years that I'm giving , They're easy to give. When you're in love,  I'm happy to do whatever I do for you."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 13, 2013, 02:52:07 pm »

((... am i missing an update by Aninimouse somewhere?))

Liz sits about 20 meters away from the fire, her back towards a rocky outcropping that prevents her from being seen from behind.
after carefully checking her weapon she sits there with crossed legs, her weapon resting over their fold. She remembers learning how to shoot with her father. "Be completely calm. Breath out before you take a shot and hold your breath to slow your heartbeat. Hold the weapon with both hands and keep both eyes open while aiming."
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 13, 2013, 05:26:28 pm »

Frag is quite happy. He didn't manage to get the BigBazooka, as much as he would have loved to, but he did get to lay some traps. Rock traps, mostly, since he didn't want to waste his precious mines or grenades. But they'd block off escape routes, fall on some guys. It'd be fun to watch, especially once he could simply shoot grenades into them and watch them smear over the canyon.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Aninimouse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Co-op Forum RP(G)) - [FULL]~
« Reply #230 on: September 13, 2013, 05:32:45 pm »

((... am i missing an update by Aninimouse somewhere?))

I had similar thoughts when I opened the thread and just saw stuff about a campfire.
"You guys can't just build a campfire on this street... Wait, why are there so many posts?"

╔══════CharSheets═══════════════════════════════════════════[Location]══════╗
Harvey Ramos
Kathryn West
Lizbeth
Takoko
Maxwell Tire
Fluce 'Frag' Jones
Elliot Higgs
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Okay, so there are a couple of things that need to be cleared up and/or recapped here:

Just to recap, Harvey has spent/gifted a total of 165 Caps.

Also you guys did get a little carried away now, there isn't exactly a super-convenient spot like this just waiting around out there for you guys to set up an ambush :P - so we'll go through actual ones until you guys find one that suits your needs and can set up more exact positions.

The group ventures out of town and down the road to the South, (I'm assuming that's where you guys went and not North, or straight west.)
Eventually you come across an interesting enough looking location about half an hour's walk away from Sloan.

Map

There's a section of a hill that the railroad leading up to Vegas cuts through a bit, and also a small bridge with an underpass a little bit to the South.
(The striped lines representing rough Elevation, the highest point (West of the Railroad) being only about 13 or so Meters higher than the lowest.)
It's a little rockier around here than most of the desert out here, which is otherwise mostly just dusty hills. The freeway is still within sight to the East, as would be Sloan (To the North) provided you were high up enough, or simply closer to the Freeway.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 05:42:39 pm by Aninimouse »
He'd killed a man before one time, with his bare hands, and he could do it again, if he put something in his bare hands like a knife or a gun or something that he could kill somebody with.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2013, 07:23:19 pm »

(( You guys can pick then I'll just take an elevated position and dig in.

Oh after we kill the ambushers we need some alive to find the camp and nobody just take stuff.

We should pile it up then dish it out to those who need/can use it to keep things fair. We all need to be well equipped after all then anything we don't need I can sell for us in the general store or to the NCR if we find anything good and weapon like.))
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:29:24 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 14, 2013, 12:58:12 am »

((Let's set up camp near the road by the underpass, at the switchoff...and lure them to that little field, below the rock outcropping to the direct northeast of it. We can trap the tunnel, and/or the flat area beforehand. Agreed?))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Fallout: Adventurers of the Wasteland (Dr. Decoy) - [FULL] ~
« Reply #233 on: September 14, 2013, 05:48:23 am »

(go for it))
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 14, 2013, 10:40:39 am »

(( I'll set up in the heavily rocked area a little above the camp site, it's elevated, offers good sight lines and is defensible. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 14, 2013, 10:46:11 am »

((My action is essentiall the same as before))

Frag sets up tracks of various assortments after seeing if anyone has wire or string.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 14, 2013, 02:02:40 pm »

Liz hides in the rocky outcropping to the north east of the underpass, provided the rocks are large enough to hide inbetween while sitting.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2013, 07:54:31 am »

((Bump, who we missing? Though I suppose the actions are self explanatory by now. Hide and shoot!

Just wanna not get hung up here, before we even get through one battle :P ))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2013, 08:00:23 am »

I'll join the bait team.

Set up my gun covering the likely approach.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:34:37 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2013, 08:13:12 am »

((@Scap: Man, bait is by it's definition enticing. We've already got two girls to bait the trap. :P

We're probably going to have to draw the enemies into a killspot for max damage, not have them blast us as soon as they see the giant horrible mutant man. Is your character good at bluffing...? Not going to order you around, but play to your strengths. I was really hoping that machinegun of yours would open up from ambush.))

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19