Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: 7 Days to Die  (Read 24805 times)

starscream

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 09:05:44 pm »

anybody have a friendly co/op server going at the moment?

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014, 02:16:51 am »

I do. Pm me your steam id if you want in

I do not play that much because I hate wasp and I am working at a pet project off time, but you are welcome to bring your friends as long as it remains PvE

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2014, 11:21:33 am »

How active is your server? Considering buying this game and would like a server with a couple people I know (or at least know aren't dicks)
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2014, 12:31:57 pm »

I'm reinstalling the server with latest version of the client. had to bring down everything and restart from scratch.

I'll be holding an open event today at 9:00 UTC - this is a pve collaborative server with no zombie run.

I'll post later access detail

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2014, 12:48:56 pm »

people are running it in wine with dll trickery. I stopped because was annoying as hell. your mileage may vary. don't know if there is a demo out there.

I?m all out of keys sorry.

server seems to be up and with the right configuration for once. password/ip will be revealed at 8:55UTC!

starscream

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2014, 12:49:11 pm »

are you setting up the server in a random world or the stock map?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:52:27 pm by starscream »

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2014, 12:54:24 pm »

random world, medium difficulty, all default except standard zombies don't run.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2014, 02:54:36 pm »

all man to the stations! the zombie apocalipse is a go

server ip: 162.248.140.74
password is:
passw0rd

party over :D

pm me for updated password. thanks all for bearing with the spam  :P
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 04:05:39 pm by LoSboccacc »

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2014, 03:02:04 pm »

Just found about this game and think it's worth following. Bit rich for me but who knows, maybe I'll luck out with another giveaway or bundle.

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 05:57:25 pm »

It's happening, people! Alpha 10 is live!

http://7daystodie.com/alpha-10-apocalypse-release-is-out/
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2014, 06:07:53 pm »

oooh, alpha 10! updating now~
Maybe my copy i've been trying to sell will be worth more? idk

So I see from earlier that pcgamer was handing out keys for this title; is there anything else like it handing out keys? It does sound like fun.

'Course, I have to ask- does it have Linux support?
-Added Linux 32 bit client and the Linux dedicated server 32 bit only. Future versions will include 64 bit.
Yes, it does now
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 06:17:17 pm by RexMundi »

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 02, 2014, 11:24:40 am »

I build myself a lovly home @ the blufang server, now I want to build snow-collapse traps (mostly for curious players, with a bait chest ontop or something) - but I don't fully get the support system so far, anyway would this work?
Code: [Select]
_ = Snow
o = chest
# = dirt
^ = spike

o
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
##       ###
##^^^###
########

As in, player walks on snow, thereby breaking it and falling?

Edit; Tested, its a pain to setup and very fikly, i won't bother.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:44:24 pm by ThtblovesDF »

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2015, 08:15:43 am »

A friend and I recently bought this game and are looking for other friendly people to play/cooperate with from time to time. The game recently got an update which changed/added a bunch of stuff and we're having loads of fun trying not to die.

Anyone interested?

Also of relevance, necro.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:22:09 am by Ygdrad »
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2015, 04:28:59 pm »

So, I got the game thanks to our friendly forumite Blaze having a giveaway. Decided to jump straight into it. The first impression is... definitely intriguing. The atmosphere feels surprisingly uncomfortable. I spawned in a snow biome, low visibility, desolate surroundings and rather unnerving environmental sounds... I reckon MP with voice chat is a real god-send. Well, I looted first few crates lying around, exploring a bit, then foolishly decided to try fist-fighting the first zombie I saw. Death followed.

Next respawn was savannah-like, with some houses popping into exsistence not far away. Tried to play smart(er) this time, sneaking on some zombies semi-successfully. Got beaten hard by some fat guy, but getting too close to houses, which turned out to be quite infested, was my ultimate downfall.

It was on my third spawn that I finally started to dick around with resource gathering and crafting. The first one seems ok enough, the mechanics of the second are a bit clumsy, but I'm liking how extensive it seems to be. Still need to figure out whole food/water gathering though. I got some seeds prepared, but couldn't eat them, I'm guessing I'd need to either bake/cook/throw them in the fire or find a recipe to use them further... I haven't yet encountered any water in those few minutes I've played the game.

All in all, yeah, I'm liking where this game is taking me currently. Also, slightly unrelated, but because I didn't bother to dick around with graphic settings much, the game by default looks like something from around 2000. Which feels like a nice throwback, hehe.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2015, 04:33:13 pm »

remember: smelly food give away your position, so if you plan on finding a spot and hiding, keep food on a separate container at some distance.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9